•  

• iBotModz CBox

Azraelrs's Content

There have been 91 items by Azraelrs (Search limited from 10-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#117275 The last raise of the sword.

Posted by Azraelrs on 07 May 2010 - 05:44 PM in News

Sites have come and gone, but this site has stayed. October 2006 the site was born and continued to grow through hackings, and multiple server moves. Its unfortunate that all things must end. Sites have spawned based off a little tool they make. Members want a piece of the moderating (which isn't that great), so they leave to join another site which will tumble in due time. The rise of other sites have left iBotModz in the dark. One could blame the lack of development coming from the iBotModz guys, but I don't think thats it. There are an excess of other sites out there, some of which make their mark from attracting little kids who want to boost. They go against the entire form of " modding" and switch to "hacking". Modding to boost was never, and should never be used online. People mod games for fun, not to cheat. A few sites forgot that and instantly attracted the entire crew of little kids wanted a big number next to their name.

Someone could say, "wtf peach, modding online is the bomb with the 360". I see no value in boosting my gamerscore. Its a bloody number that has no relation to me outside the gaming world. My boss is not going to care that I have 200k gamerscore. Avatar modding is harmless, so I enjoy it. Halo 3 forge mods are harmless, since you cannot go in matchmaking with them.

Point being, Halo Reach marks the start or end to iBotModz. If Halo: Reach modding explodes, we will go with it and continue to live day by day. If Halo: Reach modding fails miserably and the site ceases to exist, I will cancel the server payments and redirect the domain to a site of my pick. I guess we have to hop the bandwagon of boosting/cheating online, or fail miserably for the time being.

Also, If anyone remembered HaloMods it finally was shutdown after the poor management destroyed the best Halo 2 site that existed.

Last point, I have a jtagged xbox now. So I will try and release some tutorials and applications to benefit others as time permits.

I'm Azraelrs, and I 100% agree with this post. It has always pissed me off when kids think they need to cheat online. I feel (very strongly btw) that you have the right to mod your games offline, hack your GS, anything else that doesn't affect others peoples enjoyment. You have NO right to mod games online. Nothing gives you the right to screw with others enjoyment of a game. Some people aren't like me (and others), they can't just DL and burn a game. Some people work hard (and some kids save their allowances) for a long time, just to get that one game they really want. Or maybe they are even less privileged and only get 1 game a year for Christmas... What right do you have to destroy that? You have none.

Use MW2 as an example... How many people waited, and saved, and sooo looked forward to it... Then it was completely ruined for them by people cheating online. It's ridiculous.

Don't screw with others enjoyment... They deserve the right to enjoy the game they bought!

#124918 sad day

Posted by Azraelrs on 11 October 2010 - 02:33 AM in News

Just a suggestion (as if I know anything about running a website), if you decide to merge do it with a more generalized site. Something that covers a lot more on gaming and modding as a whole and is not so centralized around one particular game.

As I tried to say many moons ago Halo just isn't it anymore. People are all over the place.

But don't just merge into any site. Take time and find one that is mutually beneficial to the members there, and to all of your loyal members here. Don't settle for anything being taken away, make sure any decision is for the good and for the growth.

#119929 DDoS lul

Posted by Azraelrs on 22 June 2010 - 10:58 AM in News

Yes, I was referring to some of the quotes that have been added in.

#119878 DDoS lul

Posted by Azraelrs on 22 June 2010 - 01:20 AM in News

Peaches, you may wanna have a look at your banner.

#112837 3 Red Ring Of Death =(

Posted by Azraelrs on 02 February 2010 - 07:02 PM in Help Desk

You get the 2 red rings because the screws are too tight. Since it shows rrod though along with 2 rings then the xclamp fix isn't working. When the xclamp fix is applied its shows rrod right, and when you tighten then or loosen them it shows 2 rings. The problem is probably somewhere different. It sounds like it may be the Southbridge or the ram. As for repairs its $35 just for the repair, I use professional tools to fix your Xbox (search smd rework station on google), I also add on the xclamp trick hybrid and that is similar to the xclamp trick yet it prevents flexing, does even pressure, fixes many of the 360s problems, and lasts longer. I only make $10-$15 because of the costs of parts. Which is the best deal out there. A jtag is hard work, the cheapest I've heard is $40 just for a jtag, and so if your looking for both for $40 your xbox isn't going to last longer than 2 hours lol.

Actually, save your money... I can almost guarantee you that you can handle this yourself, easily...

What it sounds like from you description of the problem is that you simply used way too much thermal paste on the chips. Honestly, they only need a very light covering (about 2 grains of rice on each chip). The reason you are getting the overheat code is because the chips aren't making a good connection with the heatsinks. try to clean them off really good with alcohol prep pads and redo the paste. The Xclamp works fine and there is no benefit to the more costly "hybrid" clamp. Remember, and seriously... remember.... when putting the screws back in ( screw,metal, nylon, board, nylon, metal, heatsink) only tighten the screws as far as you can with your bare hand... no joke.

And Halo3... jtagging is 95% hardware. The software installation is very basic.

Lemme know if that helps.

#114794 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Azraelrs on 26 March 2010 - 11:18 PM in Xbox 360

Dammit, you ruined my ******* wife when I sent her for repairs!

Before:
    Posted Image
    After:
    Posted Image

And you wiped the platters on my hdd with circuit board alcohol? WTF! I wanted REAL alcohol, so i could get drunk for eating it!

I am sorry. I was still learning. If you would like to send her back I can "work" on her until she is returned back to normal.

I turned my own wife from this:

Posted Image

Into this:

Posted Image

So, I am getting better.

#114803 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Azraelrs on 27 March 2010 - 06:36 AM in Xbox 360

OK... well, it's become obvious I screw up everything I touch. I guess you better send your stuff to Slippy.

#114811 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Azraelrs on 27 March 2010 - 09:09 AM in Xbox 360

I try. Some you win, some you lose.

#114793 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Azraelrs on 26 March 2010 - 11:14 PM in Xbox 360

Dammit, you ruined my ******* wife when I sent her for repairs!

Before:
    Posted Image
    After:
    Posted Image

And you wiped the platters on my hdd with circuit board alcohol? WTF! I wanted REAL alcohol, so i could get drunk for eating it!

I am sorry. I was still learning. I was told by some idiot to use a different kind of alcohol.

#114806 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Azraelrs on 27 March 2010 - 06:46 AM in Xbox 360

Well it seems as though you did a fantastic job on your wife. ;) As for console repair just got mine back, I'm very pleased with Az's performance:

Posted Image

See??? I can make some things more awesome!

#114748 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Azraelrs on 25 March 2010 - 08:12 PM in Xbox 360

So I offer an affordable repair with the best tools and best methods and everyone hates it, and someone offers a sears heat gun and bed bath and beyond hotplate repair and everyone loves it; unbelievable... <_<

It's a Lowe's heatgun and a WalMart hotplate. And don't bash me, I wasn't bashing you. I was just making fun of ole Slippy.

#114786 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Azraelrs on 26 March 2010 - 08:47 PM in Xbox 360

No, I do much better work on consoles. I will admit the car was great before I got it and turn it into that piece of crap, but I'm not really good with cars. I do much better with electronics.

#114696 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Azraelrs on 25 March 2010 - 11:01 AM in Xbox 360

sending a 360 now do u use latest methords and expencive equipment if so im in.

Yes, he does! He simply receives your 360, then he ships to me. I repair it and ship it back to him and he ships it to you and takes all credit for the repair! I get no credit and no money. It's sweet! It kinda reminds me of something else...hmmm.

#114715 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Azraelrs on 25 March 2010 - 04:49 PM in Xbox 360

Damn right he's a slave. He's a slave with no leash apparently! Quit now, dog!

As I was saying, I use motherboards with jasper chipsets and the latest cleaning tech. around!

Shut your face... before something bad happens

I would like to add that when I sent mine away to him it took 3 months to be returned, I initially thought this was a very long time but then Dark explained (he's very good at explaining things) that due to the different time zones we live in it was in fact only 5 days it took for me to receive the repaired console.

It was actually only 2 days, because he got it 4 hours after you shipped, I got it 2 hours later, I fixed it an hour later, tested it for 720 hours, shipped it back to him, and he got it back to you the day after you shipped. Thanks for your business!

I sent him my ULTRA RROD box and it came back brown, with a smaller hdd and working!! He explained that the weather conditions effected the partition size and the white plastic reacted, turning brown. Very satisfied!!!

Umm... the weather wasn't the reason for the brown. I fixed yours while I was having a poo. And I noticed that when it got cold that night that the HDD did in fact shrivel up... I dunno why. Thanks for your business!

#114766 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Azraelrs on 26 March 2010 - 10:44 AM in Xbox 360

I PM'ed you meh detailz!

Ignore Azraelrs, he b' stealing meh bizinuss!

BTW, did I mention I offer FREE Shipping!?! You will still be responsible for the $28,908 packaging and handling charge, but shipping is FREE!!!!

#114750 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Azraelrs on 25 March 2010 - 08:22 PM in Xbox 360

If you ship them directly to me. I'll do them for $150 per 360 (that's a whole lot cheaper than Slip) and only take 4-5 centuries. BUT I offer a non refundable $500 warranty that covers absolutely nothing!

Who really offers a better deal here?

And yes, the fish do smell purple.

#112322 Baker baker method 2 fixing a 360

Posted by Azraelrs on 23 January 2010 - 12:02 AM in Xbox

thanks but anyways any chance i can also get a link with how to do it without the over :thumbsup: hey also whats the differance between this and the baker baker method???
    Also i found this E73: General Hardware Error: Ethernet port... this error is caused by a problem with the Ethernet port so do u think replacing the ethernet port would solve the problem?

Actually professional repair guy. Anyone who has ever fixed any number of 360s would know that even though on forum sites, it lists E73 as an Ethernet port error, 99% of the time it is actually the Southbridge chip causing the error. A simple homemade heatsink/tensioner on the Southbridge chip after a nice flux run and solder check, tightening slightly more on the GPU facing side will eliminate this issue. I believe maybe if you are going to repair 360s for money the time comes when you should stop reading forums and learn what's really going on... before you start charging people to fix imaginary problems. Today you were giving me a speech on AIM about your impressive repair skills, and 2 months ago you had no clue what was going on. I've only been doing this since before everyone on Ebay thought they could buy an e-book and fix things themselves. Way to show me up son.

Just a suggestion. Not like I know anything at all about 360s.

#125494 Next few days.

Posted by Azraelrs on 08 November 2010 - 10:09 PM in News

i agree with grunt, after most people quit i say then but while we still have a super small chance (like 1.5%) let us live

You can live... you just have to expand...

#114154 What I have never understood about the game industry

Posted by Azraelrs on 10 March 2010 - 07:24 PM in Xbox

Do you guys even know how much level editors cost to make or even purchase from another company? They are expensive as hell.

Game developers don't care if you will wait another 1+ years so they can make it more customizable. Maybe if you offered to double their salary, they might spend their lives making the game the way you want it to be.

Or maybe they understand that if they gave you that ability, why would you buy Map Packs or any other "expansion" DLC? Why would you buy Halo 6 if you could have already made everything in Halo 2?

Think of the lost revenue....... Publishers aren't stupid.

#115512 FBI Site Takeover

Posted by Azraelrs on 05 April 2010 - 06:24 PM in News

The date?

How did that give it away? Its the copyright, and the year the FBI started officially.

(Theres a screenshot for anyone that missed it)

Almost, but not quite. The copyright date would be the date that the image was first applied to for copyright privileges. Also, most sites update there copyrights each year to reflect that they still hold the copyright. So, even though the copyright wouldn't have to reflect this year to be current. It WOULD reflect the year that the document was created. So... if the FBI created this image on the internet in 1908.. yeah...

I pointed this out to a few members on thursday (I dunno why people would ask me about IBM, but whatever) but sadly as I spent the evening and the next few evenings incarcerated, I was unable to follow up.

PS.. Technically the FBI wasn't created until the 1930's... before then they were just Hoover's thugs.

#117532 B/S/T Xenon Jtag e79 Fixable (banned)

Posted by Azraelrs on 13 May 2010 - 12:43 PM in JTAGs / DEVs

Note: Nobody buy this. It's more than stupid.

Let some MW2 kiddie from S7 get it.

Well... since you basically need to un JTAG this to get it functional.(And it's still a maybe, if you can't get the original nand (his dump might have been corrupt), then it's screwed). So... ebay a Banned system... $20 + shipping at the most. It is however funny that he's not offering it for sell on scammin sins.

#117519 B/S/T Xenon Jtag e79 Fixable (banned)

Posted by Azraelrs on 13 May 2010 - 02:49 AM in JTAGs / DEVs

There's a LOT wrong with this. I mean a lot....

First... The E79 error is caused by the JTAG itself on this console. Whoever did it, did a very bad job. Most common error I've seen with unexperienced people JTAGing. 100% sure. And the only way to fix it is to recover and flash the original nand. If the seller doesn't have it, this console is garbage. THERE IS NO OTHER FIXING IT! PLEASE READ THAT LAST SENTENCE REPEATEDLY UNTIL IT SINKS IN!!!!

Here's the topic telling you the console is screwed.

Second... Read "first..." again

Third... Read "first..." again

Fourth, the price is absolutely ridiculous. I sell JTAGables for $75~$100, and XAN will JTAG them if you want for $50.. (BTW, all of theses consoles are in perfect working order) So that's like $125 for a Xenon (like the one in the pics above), that isn't banned, and works perfectly.

Fifth... Look at the second word on the paper in the pic... 'nuff said

Sixth... The seller does MW2 lobbies, 100% chance this console is already banned. (At least that was mentioned in the listing)

7th... Flat rate shipping to anywhere in the US is $10.70 and the console fits perfect in a medium flat rate box.

ONE of his listings for hosting a lobby is here.

And here's his profile on scammin sins.

#117559 B/S/T Xenon Jtag e79 Fixable (banned)

Posted by Azraelrs on 13 May 2010 - 07:45 PM in JTAGs / DEVs

I bought it jtaged and I skrewed the NAND dump to unban it so it got an error for bad blocks

Nowhere did you say it came with original dumps.(also, I already said you did a bad flash job on it before you did and that was the problem) And since it has been xclamped, you have further shortened it's lifespan. Again. There are tons of people selling working consoles for this much. And your OP says $180+ $20 shipping.

I guess you don't really understand that to repair it, you basically have to reJTAG the thing. List your item for what it is...

Xenon
    JTAGable
    Xclamped (that will also need repaired)
    Banned from XBL

$130 + $20 Shipping

That sums it up... now allow me to retort...

Falcon
    HDMI
    Virgin system (not modded, not banned)
    No XClamp rigged fix
    Boots, loads, and plays games perfectly
    JTAGable Blade Dash
    No errors whatsoever

$100 + $10.70 shipping(US)

Think maybe you should lower your price just maybe. Look up a console (Can't call it a JTAG cause it's not, that all has to be redone) Banned, Errored, and xclamped... Perhaps, if you're lucky... $40

#120988 New 360 Info

Posted by Azraelrs on 12 July 2010 - 11:08 AM in Xbox 360

Yeah I totally agree with you there, overheating isn't bad at all. /sarcasm

Do you understand anything about the way computers in general work?

Actually, it isn't on a 360, safeguards shut the console off to prevent any damage at a temp lower than what would be necessary to damage the console. Now, if you wanna cut the temp sensor trace and then try this, that might be a different story...

#119329 [ToS Violation]Xbox 360 Smart Repairs

Posted by Azraelrs on 12 June 2010 - 07:50 PM in Xbox 360

Yeah, fix the spelling and it will look quite nice.

PS.. (you know I would have let you have xbox360smartrepairs.com, the joke was over)