• Please log in to reply
    40 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:35 AM

I r repair 360's for S/H price. Ship me box, and pay me 100 dollers to return box. :)

Edited by Dark Slipstream, 25 March 2010 - 07:36 AM.

#2 Apollo

Apollo

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:40 AM

Excellent service, sent off my broken 360 to get repaired, and since it's come back I've not had a single, and I mean single, problem with it.

Only thing that confused me was it was a black 120GB when I sent it off, but it came back a white 20GB? But DSS assures me that it was the postal service who are to blame for that, so it's all good.

++++REP.

Edited by Apollo, 25 March 2010 - 07:42 AM.

#3 D.HeRo♥

D.HeRo♥

MeLo Is TeH ReSpEcToR

• Retired Staff

• 692 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:14 AM

LOL i approve this topic xD

#4 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:16 AM

I totally recommend slip, I just got my xbox back working again. Thanks Slip :)

++++Rep

#5 iTzoODavidOo

iTzoODavidOo

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 353 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:31 AM

I like pie.

#6 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:47 AM

sending a 360 now do u use latest methords and expencive equipment if so im in.

#7 Azraelrs

Azraelrs

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 85 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:01 AM

sending a 360 now do u use latest methords and expencive equipment if so im in.

Yes, he does! He simply receives your 360, then he ships to me. I repair it and ship it back to him and he ships it to you and takes all credit for the repair! I get no credit and no money. It's sweet! It kinda reminds me of something else...hmmm.

Edited by Azraelrs, 25 March 2010 - 11:03 AM.

#8 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:31 AM

slave

#9 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:53 AM

Damn right he's a slave. He's a slave with no leash apparently! Quit now, dog!

As I was saying, I use motherboards with jasper chipsets and the latest cleaning tech. around!

#10 Apollo

Apollo

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:17 PM

I would like to add that when I sent mine away to him it took 3 months to be returned, I initially thought this was a very long time but then Dark explained (he's very good at explaining things) that due to the different time zones we live in it was in fact only 5 days it took for me to receive the repaired console.

#11 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:55 PM

I sent him my ULTRA RROD box and it came back brown, with a smaller hdd and working!! He explained that the weather conditions effected the partition size and the white plastic reacted, turning brown. Very satisfied!!!

#12 Azraelrs

Azraelrs

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 85 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:49 PM

Damn right he's a slave. He's a slave with no leash apparently! Quit now, dog!

As I was saying, I use motherboards with jasper chipsets and the latest cleaning tech. around!

Shut your face... before something bad happens

I would like to add that when I sent mine away to him it took 3 months to be returned, I initially thought this was a very long time but then Dark explained (he's very good at explaining things) that due to the different time zones we live in it was in fact only 5 days it took for me to receive the repaired console.

It was actually only 2 days, because he got it 4 hours after you shipped, I got it 2 hours later, I fixed it an hour later, tested it for 720 hours, shipped it back to him, and he got it back to you the day after you shipped. Thanks for your business!

I sent him my ULTRA RROD box and it came back brown, with a smaller hdd and working!! He explained that the weather conditions effected the partition size and the white plastic reacted, turning brown. Very satisfied!!!

Umm... the weather wasn't the reason for the brown. I fixed yours while I was having a poo. And I noticed that when it got cold that night that the HDD did in fact shrivel up... I dunno why. Thanks for your business!

#13 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:37 PM

lol ur face

#14 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:10 PM

So I offer an affordable repair with the best tools and best methods and everyone hates it, and someone offers a sears heat gun and bed bath and beyond hotplate repair and everyone loves it; unbelievable... <_<

#15 Pargy

Pargy

WTF is a Pargy?

• VIP

• 1,466 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:33 PM

So I offer an affordable repair with the best tools and best methods and everyone hates it, and someone offers a sears heat gun and bed bath and beyond hotplate repair and everyone loves it; unbelievable... <_<

God damn your stupid.

#16 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:55 PM

Shut your face... before something bad happens

No, I r gud at repair's! Stop stealinz my bizinuss!

God damn your stupid.

I lol'ed.

#17 Apollo

Apollo

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:58 PM

Hey Dark,

I just got a shipment of 5 more RROD consoles in, any chance I could ship them to you to be repaired? Also while you have them could you mod them to play PS3 & WII back ups for me? I heards that it's possible with your mefods.

#18 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:09 PM

Hey Dark,

I just got a shipment of 5 more RROD consoles in, any chance I could ship them to you to be repaired? Also while you have them could you mod them to play PS3 & WII back ups for me? I heards that it's possible with your mefods.

Yeh man, no probs. Just remember its 100$ a box and I will b' sure you give you the latest mods!

#19 Azraelrs

Azraelrs

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 85 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

It's a Lowe's heatgun and a WalMart hotplate. And don't bash me, I wasn't bashing you. I was just making fun of ole Slippy.

Edited by Azraelrs, 25 March 2010 - 08:25 PM.

#20 Apollo

Apollo

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:21 PM

Yeh man, no probs. Just remember its 100$ a box and I will b' sure you give you the latest mods!

Yeah that sounds fine man. I'll make soo much money off these boxes when I re-sell them on eBay cause I know barely anyone who can play WII/PS3/360 all on the same console. PM me your details and I'll send the $500 ASAP.