• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    44 replies to this topic

#21 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:34 AM

halo3, don`t try and discredit Az. Please.... Just.. Just.. save yourself the ass rape that will follow.

are you kidding he is an idiot with the false facts he has stated :thumbdown: Besides sure if the xclamp works it won't last long and is the worst fix.

#22 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:36 AM

Halo3, I see at least two fails in the above convo.
    First:
    You have a free website. I mean like, come on. At least use hosting that doesn't display ads at the top of your page. Also, don't use a website builder. They suck. They really, really suck.

Second:
    You called Az "the biggest idiot ever". I think he knows a lot more about 360s all around than you do.

#23 iTzoODavidOo

iTzoODavidOo

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 353 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:38 AM

[;
    are you kidding he is an idiot with the false facts he has stated :thumbdown: Besides sure if the xclamp works it won't last long and is the worst fix.

He is not an Idiot. The only idiot is you. You can't spell or do jack shit, why would i trust you to fix my xbox?

#24 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:44 AM

Halo3, I see at least two fails in the above convo.
    First:
    You have a free website. I mean like, come on. At least use hosting that doesn't display ads at the top of your page. Also, don't use a website builder. They suck. They really, really suck.

Second:
    You called Az "the biggest idiot ever". I think he knows a lot more about 360s all around than you do.

Free is better than anything and until the site become more popular free is good. No he doesn't not at all. As shown above he doesn't know anything, and not besides why even trust him? He said a 360 can run perfectly fin without caps, he uses youtube fixes, he really doesn't understand much about repairs, and much much more.

Edited by halo3, 30 January 2010 - 08:44 AM.

#25 iTzoODavidOo

iTzoODavidOo

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 353 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:47 AM

Free is better than anything and until the site become more popular free is good. No he doesn't not at all. As shown above he doesn't know anything, and not besides why even trust him? He said a 360 can run perfectly fin without caps, he uses youtube fixes, he really doesn't understand much about repairs, and much much more.

Why? You should get a proper site, that is not run down with ads, as it looks more professional. Az as a admin at BS, noes a hell of a lot more things about the 360 then you.

And well i would rather use a Youtube fix knowing my xbox is in safe hands, then it being with a little kid.

#26 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:48 AM

He has been doing it (Successfully, I might add) for a helluva lot longer than you. For a business, you should have other peoples adds on your website. Its just... common sense that you don't want your traffic going another business' site.

#27 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:55 AM

free is better, now look who even knows anything about repairs here? Your going from and trusting a creep who apparently doesn't know what he's doing. read my responces to him before any1 else replies :thumbdown:

Edited by halo3, 30 January 2010 - 08:56 AM.

#28 iTzoODavidOo

iTzoODavidOo

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 353 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:58 AM

free is better, now look who even knows anything about repairs here? Your going from and trusting a creep who apparently doesn't know what he's doing. read my responces to him before any1 else replies :thumbdown:

Now you calling him a peado. Free is not better, free is crap. I hate .webs, it just makes it look unprofessional and stupid. Please buy a site before i even begin to think about letting you fix my xbox even though it aint broke.

Hey ill host you!!

#29 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:02 AM

There you go. David just offered to host you. Take it up, download Dreamweaver or something and make a webpage.

#30 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:51 AM

yeah i know free isn't that nice, and atm i am working on making a site. Besides jsut becasue my website isn't that nice doesn't mean anything. Also david, how much, and what bandwidth, ect.?

Edited by halo3, 30 January 2010 - 11:53 AM.

#31 iTzoODavidOo

iTzoODavidOo

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 353 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:46 PM

yeah i know free isn't that nice, and atm i am working on making a site. Besides jsut becasue my website isn't that nice doesn't mean anything. Also david, how much, and what bandwidth, ect.?

$17 per year and you get unlimited bandwidth, along with around 300+ gb of space to upload to.

#32 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:50 PM

You have yet to come up with a valid reason why he is not trustworthy, other then shit coming from your ass.

#33 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 05:23 PM

again i repeat, read what i said to az's 2 comments. Lol and there is a reason why he hasn't commented again :rolleyes:

#34 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 05:34 PM

again i repeat, read what i said to az's 2 comments. Lol and there is a reason why he hasn't commented again :rolleyes:

Maybe its because he is an Admin on Blueshadowz so he has stuff to do there, and he doesn't care about your opinion :)

#35 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:18 PM

Maybe its because he is an Admin on Blueshadowz so he has stuff to do there, and he doesn't care about your opinion :)

^^^^^^^^

Edited by gruntmods, 30 January 2010 - 09:19 PM.

#36 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:01 AM

its not an opinion its fact

#37 Apollo

Apollo

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 14 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:03 PM

Trust me Azraelrs has much more important things to worry about than the misguided knowledge of some 14yr old kid. If he "knows so little about 360's", then why is he widely regarded by so many as an expert, surely we can't all be wrong?

And free hosting being better than paid hosting? You truly are a retard.

#38 Azraelrs

Azraelrs

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 85 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:21 PM

Az doesn't have the slightest clue on repairing 360s. Heatgunning has a wide heat range, you could be giving it too much heat. Also a heat gun causes major flexing and is the WORST reflow out there. As to the fact that I knew nothing about repairing 360s and randomly appeared, no I have been repairing 360s for a while and decided to online with it. Also, Az I told you I didn't learn about repairs just through xbox-scene, I learned from personal experience and months of research. Also my rework station is expensive yes, but well worth it. You need to spend money to make money and with my set-up I'm getting better results so it's worth it. About the capacitors, if they are blown sometimes you can't even turn on your 360, or it displays the 3 red rings. So what the heck do you mean without them your 360 can run perfectly fine!? With my prices I only make $10-$15, I only charge $35 now, and still that doesn't include shipping. I do this on the side and so I'm not looking to make much. So get your facts straight Az :thumbdown:

Umm, on your superior custom station... what's that thing hanging on the drill press? Is that a heatgun? You use a heatgun? I think I posted a link to take care of your experience, you know the one from November where you were gonna look on youtube to try and find a video cause you had no idea what E73 was...yeah...

Yet again, my challenge still stands while you bash me... You have yet to name a persons 360 that you have actually fixed. You just change the subject, contradict yourself, and try to make excuses. Grow up kid.

#39 Azraelrs

Azraelrs

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 85 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:44 PM

My answer to every comment he has made regarding his vast experience... http://www.ibotmodz....332#entry109332

BTW, "kid", your 360 will run fine missing a cap or 2... I believe you are thinking or the resistors, not the capacitors. The capacitors are just filters... But then again, as you so kindly said... what do I know.

#40 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:16 PM

Umm, on your superior custom station... what's that thing hanging on the drill press? Is that a heatgun? You use a heatgun? I think I posted a link to take care of your experience, you know the one from November where you were gonna look on youtube to try and find a video cause you had no idea what E73 was...yeah...

Yet again, my challenge still stands while you bash me... You have yet to name a persons 360 that you have actually fixed. You just change the subject, contradict yourself, and try to make excuses. Grow up kid.

First of all its a smd rework station on the drill press. Yeah at the beggining of november i had no idea what e73 was, at that time i only worked with rrod and e74 360s which are the most common errors. Also no im right, im talking about the caps not the resistors. Try blowing one and find out XD

Also it really doesn't matter what i say anymore becasue it doesn't matter what's true, just what most people believe.

Edited by halo3, 02 February 2010 - 05:22 PM.