•  

• iBotModz CBox

TheEazyB's Content

There have been 79 items by TheEazyB (Search limited from 13-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#108837 Xbox 360 Third Party Memory Unit Lockout

Posted by TheEazyB on 31 October 2009 - 09:38 AM in General Discussion

Also people are looking over the fact that the third party accessories allow modding.... also I think that the units use a special set of information to even be recognized by the 360, which would make it illegal to produce the hardware. I mean, it's at least true with the hard drives.

#121554 WTB a xenon dev

Posted by TheEazyB on 21 July 2010 - 03:44 PM in JTAGs / DEVs

well i didnt know how to do that, but i know how to create games, besdies it doesnt matter, I have the $

You didn't understand how to apply an update to a JTAG, and you're telling us you can write a game in C++?
    :clapping: :lol:

#108772 Which Cell Phone to get

Posted by TheEazyB on 30 October 2009 - 12:36 AM in Off-Topic

Yeah, I have sprint and I'm looking through their phones, about time I got something relatively recent again.

I've been looking at the Palm Pre, Samsung Ace, and Samsung Intrepid. anyone have ideas as to which I should get or something else altogether?

#121916 Whats your language?

Posted by TheEazyB on 27 July 2010 - 03:39 PM in Help Desk

Python sucks, don't bother.

VB, C#, C++, now beginning work with PPC.

Planning to get LUA down.

#110464 What I have never understood about the game industry

Posted by TheEazyB on 09 December 2009 - 11:41 AM in Xbox

Game developers have to deal with creating/using complex tools to do these things themselves, to make it available to the end user makes constant maintenance an issue as well as finalizing it.

Also, making a game where EVERYTHING can be changed is not really a game anymore at all, it's a DIY kit. People play Halo for its unique style of play. People play COD for it's more realistic feel. A game where that feel is completely warped from one session to the next is well... bad.

#110493 What I have never understood about the game industry

Posted by TheEazyB on 09 December 2009 - 09:43 PM in Xbox

You have to remember, game developers make the games the way they imagined them. There is a whole team of people who work on creating the universes and gameplay, saying that you want to completely change that yourself is like looking at a painting and saying "They should've done it this way".

#106758 Time to raid bungie studio's.

Posted by TheEazyB on 26 September 2009 - 08:45 AM in JTAGs / DEVs

At least 4 of those units are overheating.

Also, the bill for that room alone is going to be ridiculous. Then again I guess that's what it takes to put together a game of the possibly the greatest franchise ever.

#121573 THX Peaches!

Posted by TheEazyB on 21 July 2010 - 08:13 PM in Off-Topic

Erm.... not trying to be rude here, but have you ever dealt with the guy? I've been dealing with many of the 'big' modders since the beginning of this scene, and I can tell you that he did say those things in public to look good, and later sold out behind the scenes. Which is why he's faded away now.

#121405 THX Peaches!

Posted by TheEazyB on 18 July 2010 - 11:53 PM in Off-Topic

Honestly guys look at the true hackers, like ANothny. Pretty sure when he modded, he did not want ppl to mod online, so he never released how he did, and he would constantly state he didn't want ppl to wreck online play by modding,

so be a real man, and keep you JTAG offline, because ppl do pay for their online gaming, and im sure they like fair games, not ppl who cheat and use jtag.

While your example is completely wrong, your idea is correct. The SMC exploit wasn't planned for release, but it ended up being released in an effort towards legal homebrew. This was completely ignored, and now we have rebooters with idiots like halo3.

#121453 THX Peaches!

Posted by TheEazyB on 20 July 2010 - 01:16 PM in Off-Topic

Actually its not wrong, i can remember when halo 3 first came out he was one of the first and only modders, and i remember watching his videos saying not to mod online, or he doesn't want people to.

Not a direct example but close.

Not trying to step on toes here, but gruntmods is right :p

While it is pretty cool that he thought that way in the beginning, it wasn't always so simple.
    A wise man once said, "there are people around who could care less about what is right, and more about how much money you can send to their paypal".

#121336 THX Peaches!

Posted by TheEazyB on 17 July 2010 - 08:26 AM in Off-Topic

Halo3, updating by downloading the 9199 kernel for JTAG =/= using a MS package.

You just don't listen. Peaches ban him now?

#121308 THX Peaches!

Posted by TheEazyB on 16 July 2010 - 09:05 PM in Off-Topic

Told everybody over a year ago to ban this kid.

:whistle:

Nao you can banzor him pl0x? :thumbsup:

#112374 The last raise of the sword.

Posted by TheEazyB on 23 January 2010 - 11:03 PM in News

Kinda false still.

You can get an old xbox that hasn't been online for less than 100. If you bargain well, so basically so far you've paid money for an xbox. Then lets just assume you have nothing. Buy a 15 watt soldering iron, 12.99. Rosin Core Solder 2.99. Diodes, resistors, all necessary connectors 8.99. You can get wire from a stripped IDE cable, because that wire is very strong and won't break like cheap wire you will waste funny.

Then follow the tutorial, and boom.

Hate to say it, but meet Omega....

o?me?ga
    ??/o??mig?, o??me?-, o??m?g?/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [oh-mee-guh, oh-mey-, oh-meg-uh]

the last of any series; the end.

As far as halomods goes. Dark sold his kit, detox is finished.

But.. people have learned, and maybe things will be nice for reach. Maybe..

#107642 The bulk email.

Posted by TheEazyB on 11 October 2009 - 09:06 AM in General Discussion

I didn't get it.

#112095 Sword Master

Posted by TheEazyB on 18 January 2010 - 04:14 PM in Off-Topic

does he really think people used to do that with swords?

#107158 Sucks for Lostmodz v2

Posted by TheEazyB on 03 October 2009 - 12:10 PM in Halo Reach

it's not so hard, just each person needs to be prepared to be a hero. In our game it literally boiled down to me beating a brute to death because I ran out of bullets.

#107418 Stem Cell Research

Posted by TheEazyB on 07 October 2009 - 01:36 PM in Off-Topic

Well going off your post alone, your scientific basis is that an embryo has 'no soul' and 'no brain', which implies you believe a baby develops a soul at some point. By this logic, you are inherently against stem cell research because of religious values :o.

#107439 Stem Cell Research

Posted by TheEazyB on 07 October 2009 - 08:12 PM in Off-Topic

wtf r u smoking im saying that its ok cause its not a baby yet but it will become one, but when its an embryo it isnt and soul isnt a religious term isnt it?

I knew it'd go over your head.

A soul is a spiritual concept, ie RELIGIOUS.
    Your SCIENTIFIC basis is that there isn't a SOUL yet. This means that one will develop at some point, which means you believe in souls. Show a religion that allows this and believes in souls (hint: there isn't one, science and religion don't mix).

#121339 Software Updater

Posted by TheEazyB on 17 July 2010 - 09:27 AM in Computers

Why the random capitalization? And the blue part kinda clashes with the gray

#110919 ROBOTS

Posted by TheEazyB on 20 December 2009 - 06:11 PM in Off-Topic

lol those are the little lego things, that take like 45 minutes to put together and have a retarded programming method.

#108970 [SELL] MSDN Accounts

Posted by TheEazyB on 01 November 2009 - 09:32 PM in General Discussion

oh, well then +5 to you!
    If I get $25 I'll talk to you.

#108960 [SELL] MSDN Accounts

Posted by TheEazyB on 01 November 2009 - 08:21 PM in General Discussion

The fact that they offer the downloads isn't questionable, the legality and legitimacy of them (being the accounts) however, is.

#108951 [SELL] MSDN Accounts

Posted by TheEazyB on 01 November 2009 - 07:44 PM in General Discussion

You can make a free MSDN account, but to get the downloads you have to pay. Which makes these accounts a bit questionable...

#108948 [RETAIL] Halo 3: ODST Campaign Mod

Posted by TheEazyB on 01 November 2009 - 07:35 PM in ODST Modding

/liar

Gabe, Unknown and I already showed how Doob E Snack was lying logically, who later went on to hide behind Se7en sins staff being the idiots that they are.

Does anyone else find it slightly coincidental that these saves are released after Gabe's tut on how to do it is released?

#108840 [Download] L4D 2 Demo

Posted by TheEazyB on 31 October 2009 - 09:59 AM in Xbox

links dead