•  

• iBotModz CBox

TheEazyB's Content

There have been 79 items by TheEazyB (Search limited from 12-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#106495 Reach beta

Posted by TheEazyB on 22 September 2009 - 02:04 PM in ODST Modding

reach beta is for all copies, Sgt. Johnson was the only pre-order exclusive.

#106575 Member title

Posted by TheEazyB on 23 September 2009 - 09:49 PM in Help Desk

BUP

#106698 lol

Posted by TheEazyB on 25 September 2009 - 01:30 PM in Off-Topic

fun fact:
    ambi0 was sligstorms biggest slave up until about 3 weeks ago when he found out exactly who slig was.

Moral of the story:
    Ambi0 has no place to talk when he himself was far worse than sligstorm, and imo, still is.

Expansion on fun fact: Everyone in that picture looked up to him at some point in time.

#106758 Time to raid bungie studio's.

Posted by TheEazyB on 26 September 2009 - 08:45 AM in JTAGs / DEVs

At least 4 of those units are overheating.

Also, the bill for that room alone is going to be ridiculous. Then again I guess that's what it takes to put together a game of the possibly the greatest franchise ever.

#106830 drugs

Posted by TheEazyB on 27 September 2009 - 01:47 PM in Off-Topic

What the fuck?

#106881 I need some XBL

Posted by TheEazyB on 28 September 2009 - 11:50 AM in Off-Topic

You forgot the fact that one account is not banned instantly for one offense, it may very well come in waves. Also, this idea is bad because if there is any evidence of modding period, you will be banned. Really just seems like a poor attempt at a scam.

#106969 I need some XBL

Posted by TheEazyB on 29 September 2009 - 10:42 PM in Off-Topic

it does not come in waves and i know this because my friend got GS reset a month ago but i didn't but the second i get my last vidmaster it happens, so there must be a connection. ANNNDDD you dont get banned all you get is a GS reset

You not being reset does not detract from there being waves, it just means you weren't flagged to be banned. The thing about not getting banned, is really hit and miss. The TOS say you will be banned, it really boils down to who deals with you.

#106986 I need some XBL

Posted by TheEazyB on 30 September 2009 - 01:25 PM in Off-Topic

You really love to argue don't you?

Let's set a few things into perspective here: The Terms of Use is agreed to by every member on creation of their account. That web page is not written into the terms of use nor the code of conduct, you haven't agreed to it nor have you ever been required to read it. The terms of service however, HAVE been required, and clearly state

5. How You May Not Use the Service.

In using the Service, you may not:

use the Service for commercial purposes (except as expressly permitted by us);
    engage in, facilitate, or further unlawful conduct;
    use the Service in a way that harms us or our advertisers, affiliates, resellers, distributors, or vendors , or any customer of ours or our advertisers, affiliates, resellers, distributors, or vendors;
    use any portion of the Service as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages ("spam"); or send, either directly or indirectly, any spam through the Service;
    use any automated process or service to access and/or use the Service (such as a BOT, a spider, periodic caching of information stored by Microsoft, or "meta-searching");
    use any unauthorized means to modify or reroute, or attempt to modify or reroute, the Service;
    damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service (or the networks connected to the Service) or interfere with anyone else's ability to access or use the Service;
    resell or redistribute the Service, or any part of the Service;
    disrupt, or try to gain unauthorized access to : any account, computer, hardware, or network related to the Service;
    obtain (or try to obtain) any data from the Service or related hardware, except data that we intend to provide or make available to you;
    use the Service or related hardware to design, develop, or update unauthorized software;
    use or distribute unauthorized cheats, macros, or scripts; or
    exploit a bug, or make an unauthorized modification
    , to any software or data to gain unfair advantage in a game , contest, or promotion.

Also agreed to was the Code of Conduct, which states

Some offenses warrant an immediate account cancellation, including but not limited to hacking, modding, fraud, severe racial remarks, nudity on the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, continued creation of profane gamertags or profile content, and posting viruses or URLs to viruses.

Logically speaking, GS modding is a modification and as such you may be banned. /checkmate

Don't try and debate when you don't know what you are talking about. /thread.

#106989 I need some XBL

Posted by TheEazyB on 30 September 2009 - 01:46 PM in Off-Topic

incorrect, you will never be banned because of modded GS, it says here http://www.xbox.com/...orecheating.htm read the red part

[b]

This is what I am addressing. Yes you can be banned for modding GS, like I said before it boils down to who deals with you. There is perfect justification for a ban. MS may decide to try a 'reform' program but in reality they can pull the plug anytime they want and ban you.

#107031 I need some XBL

Posted by TheEazyB on 01 October 2009 - 10:42 AM in Off-Topic

Dark and Anthony both were banned. You getting it the 'very second' of the vidmaster has nothing to do with it, it's an achievement like any other one. All it means is that you were banned at that point in time. I already explained about the resets, MS may choose to do so or not. Your claim was that you will never be banned for the offense, which is untrue.

#107094 *** Official Xbox/PC Setup Post / Favourite Part Of Your Room***

Posted by TheEazyB on 02 October 2009 - 01:12 PM in Off-Topic

Dan, that setup is beast.

#107158 Sucks for Lostmodz v2

Posted by TheEazyB on 03 October 2009 - 12:10 PM in Halo Reach

it's not so hard, just each person needs to be prepared to be a hero. In our game it literally boiled down to me beating a brute to death because I ran out of bullets.

#107376 Paying $20 for help.

Posted by TheEazyB on 06 October 2009 - 08:16 PM in Help Desk

there is a way, but you'll have to search far to find the few who know how to do it.

hints:

animal
    7 trees

#107418 Stem Cell Research

Posted by TheEazyB on 07 October 2009 - 01:36 PM in Off-Topic

Well going off your post alone, your scientific basis is that an embryo has 'no soul' and 'no brain', which implies you believe a baby develops a soul at some point. By this logic, you are inherently against stem cell research because of religious values :o.

#107439 Stem Cell Research

Posted by TheEazyB on 07 October 2009 - 08:12 PM in Off-Topic

wtf r u smoking im saying that its ok cause its not a baby yet but it will become one, but when its an embryo it isnt and soul isnt a religious term isnt it?

I knew it'd go over your head.

A soul is a spiritual concept, ie RELIGIOUS.
    Your SCIENTIFIC basis is that there isn't a SOUL yet. This means that one will develop at some point, which means you believe in souls. Show a religion that allows this and believes in souls (hint: there isn't one, science and religion don't mix).

#107642 The bulk email.

Posted by TheEazyB on 11 October 2009 - 09:06 AM in General Discussion

I didn't get it.

#107648 ping test

Posted by TheEazyB on 11 October 2009 - 09:58 AM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

#107702 Mac or PC?

Posted by TheEazyB on 11 October 2009 - 09:38 PM in Computers

get a PC

#107796 Killtrockity Mappack Help

Posted by TheEazyB on 13 October 2009 - 08:16 PM in Help Desk

If you prepare the backup correctly you can play it on a 360 I believe.
    Assuming that the executable is unaltered, and only the maps, this should work.

#108221 Best mod program?

Posted by TheEazyB on 21 October 2009 - 07:48 PM in H3 Modding

h2: Inception

h3: Alteration

Everything else: Horizon

#108494 Pargy's Selling Thread

Posted by TheEazyB on 25 October 2009 - 02:30 PM in General Discussion

Can I see a pic of the box?

#108615 .net obfuscation service.

Posted by TheEazyB on 27 October 2009 - 08:03 PM in Coding / Development

Codeveil is decompilable, for those of us who have the decompiler lol...

That would make sense.

It's near impossible to make a secure .net application.

#108679 MW 2 Console Leak

Posted by TheEazyB on 28 October 2009 - 02:51 PM in Xbox

dump the sectors from the HD and custom hard drives become REALLY practical... no doubt these will have a ridiculous standalone price.

#108772 Which Cell Phone to get

Posted by TheEazyB on 30 October 2009 - 12:36 AM in Off-Topic

Yeah, I have sprint and I'm looking through their phones, about time I got something relatively recent again.

I've been looking at the Palm Pre, Samsung Ace, and Samsung Intrepid. anyone have ideas as to which I should get or something else altogether?

#108837 Xbox 360 Third Party Memory Unit Lockout

Posted by TheEazyB on 31 October 2009 - 09:38 AM in General Discussion

Also people are looking over the fact that the third party accessories allow modding.... also I think that the units use a special set of information to even be recognized by the 360, which would make it illegal to produce the hardware. I mean, it's at least true with the hard drives.