•  

• iBotModz CBox

Goth's Content

There have been 31 items by Goth (Search limited from 24-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#125470 hack runescape accounts easy

Posted by Goth on 06 November 2010 - 01:44 PM in Programs

nice 3 year bump bro

#123979 Do children need a cell phone?

Posted by Goth on 13 September 2010 - 01:18 AM in Cell Phones

Hi, welcome to ibotmodz.

And No, only teenagers.

When i was 8, i had a gameboy, and a cheap laptop,

now, 8 years old have cell phones, and a xbox 360.

#123774 so... yeah.

Posted by Goth on 07 September 2010 - 03:57 PM in Reach Modding

What the **** do you mean "finally"? The damn game isn't even out yet.

Actualy it's been out for 2 weeks now :D The leaked version much? but this is the retail editor not the reviewers version.

#123754 so... yeah.

Posted by Goth on 07 September 2010 - 11:57 AM in Reach Modding

you can finaly edit the .maps O:

#123616 Halo reach retail iso

Posted by Goth on 02 September 2010 - 07:37 PM in Reach Modding

Halo Reach .ISO Warning ! By Dan

"that has to do with downloading the iso"

#123517 Jester found a way to bypass M$ security checks.

Posted by Goth on 31 August 2010 - 04:27 PM in General Discussion

I don't know where you got the info from, but it was true at one point(before the 9199 update) that Jester could stay on LIVE without getting banned. The reason that this happened was because him and a couple other people were editing the patch file(for your NAND) and they were trying to accomplish something, but they somehow managed not to accomplish that, but to make it so that he wouldn't get banned. I believe it was something to do with the hyperviser(I don't know enough about the NAND to go in detail). It was all a mistake. It wasn't even intended to happen. Then when the 9199 update came out, it was patched and Jester would get banned again. If he has figured out a new way since then, then congrats to him. I guarantee it won't get leaked though because it didn't get leaked last time.

Yep.

#123481 Jester found a way to bypass M$ security checks.

Posted by Goth on 30 August 2010 - 01:52 PM in General Discussion

I doubt it is, unless hes referring to games for windows live security checks, which shock already altered :p
    People make these things up so often, apparently jester can jtag any xbox, and he can hack th Microsoft server......

It's true to my knowledge. he can unless he posts here saying he didn't i believe its true. he Can basicly use a keyvault forever.

#123455 Jester found a way to bypass M$ security checks.

Posted by Goth on 30 August 2010 - 03:28 AM in General Discussion

Let's hope he gives this method to someone else. Because he can use the same kv over and over agian from what i've heard.

Lets all hope it gets leaked! and go on halo 3 and mod it until they figure out a way to patch it.

#123452 .Iso file help.

Posted by Goth on 30 August 2010 - 12:20 AM in Help Desk

So can someone tell me how to decrypt it and get the original game files?

#123450 .Iso file help.

Posted by Goth on 30 August 2010 - 12:06 AM in Help Desk

Yup then all the files are increpted and hidden don't worry just stelth path and burn.

can't i decrpyt it? i don't have any cds to burn to it. i was relying on just raw files.

#123444 .Iso file help.

Posted by Goth on 29 August 2010 - 09:31 PM in Help Desk

It won't let you see the files is it pc Or xbox ?

xbox.

#123438 .Iso file help.

Posted by Goth on 29 August 2010 - 08:42 PM in Help Desk

Alright. i downloaded a new game torrent. a borderlands one, and it took almost a day. and when it got done, i tried to open up the iso with my poweriso, but the only files in it were Systemupdate, audio, and video, Can someone help me with this problem? i want to play this game.

#123435 Halo 3 - Campaign modding.

Posted by Goth on 29 August 2010 - 08:12 PM in H3 Modding

make a save where you drive the phantom. My buddy did it but couldnt make the save.

I'll try. and the gamesaves will be done by the end of this week.

#123434 Why does H2 Remapped AI Revision freeze?

Posted by Goth on 29 August 2010 - 08:08 PM in Modding

You cant port them as they were designed for xbox 1, but you could patch the xbe manually.

I'm talking about a jtag.i have yelo trainer on it. it just doesn't work right because i have no idea how to set the paths.

& so your saying i can enable ai through the xbe
    ?
    Tell me how.

#123409 Why does H2 Remapped AI Revision freeze?

Posted by Goth on 29 August 2010 - 07:32 AM in Modding

figured so. Can you/ is there a tutorial to put it on a 360?

#123402 Why does H2 Remapped AI Revision freeze?

Posted by Goth on 28 August 2010 - 11:53 PM in Modding

The mainmenu freezes when i select my account to sign in. the main menu has 2 blank see through options, you know the first 2 options like campaign, xbox live. and it sits there, and if i don't do anything in 10 seconds, it freezes, but if i press a or do anything it freezes. help? i doubt the main menu is corrupted i checked this twice.

#123307 Halo reach hacked xex problem

Posted by Goth on 25 August 2010 - 05:32 PM in Halo Reach

i went online on halo reach on a £10 kv and it said i had too many credits and it put them down to 15000 sargent grade 2 can someone upload one that you can use online?
    thanx

Theres a hacked xex? link me to it. pm.

#123218 Modded Map Names

Posted by Goth on 24 August 2010 - 06:53 AM in Reach Tutorials

m70 Ooo, i wonder what that's About "pillar of autumn" cant wait to play.

#123198 Halo 3 - Campaign modding.

Posted by Goth on 23 August 2010 - 11:51 PM in H3 Modding

I would like a gamesave mod that lasts the whole campaign so i can beat it on legendary solo. if you can thx.

No problem. I am roughly adding about 1 thing or 2 things per day now. because my jtag is red ringed. so i can't test but i will get it fixed this week and send you my saves.

#122376 Halo 3 RTH

Posted by Goth on 05 August 2010 - 11:53 PM in Programs

Enjoy

ily

&
    Must i have something plugged into my xbox that connects to my hdd while i do it?

Hint the " jtags ip"

#121895 Halo 3 Modded AIMBOT XEX

Posted by Goth on 27 July 2010 - 06:41 AM in H3 Modding

Just wondering how you modded the default.xex? As in, what method. Did you just look at it in a hex editor or do you have knowledge of PPC?

Now we just need the RTH XeX with LIVE removed released. If / when that gets released, I will be very happy.

Twisted, do you know Austin hosting via xbl?

And you need some knowledge of HxD

#121891 Halo 3 - Campaign modding.

Posted by Goth on 27 July 2010 - 03:25 AM in H3 Modding

Hey guys, i've been modding campaign for about 2 days now. i use to be a serious halo 2 modder, And i just got a jtag a few weeks ago, and i've been modding halo 3 eversince. Getting better every hour.

When i'm done with this project i will release it here. Everymap in campaign will be modded, and for the non-jtagers i'm gonna Make gamesaves. Just Request it.

Alright so, what i have here is, i need to know how i can make a driveable longsword, on the ark, i'm currently halfway done with the project.

I'm editing it in Alteration. if there is another program out there, that's more like Dothalo, let me know.

If you would like to help me in this project, post here saying so. i'm just making people have fun in halo single player.

#121880 Halo 3 Modded AIMBOT XEX

Posted by Goth on 26 July 2010 - 09:23 PM in H3 Modding

Sorry, can't post links, especially to pirated modded and hacked XeX's.

Why? Peaches didn't say that.

#121876 Halo 3 Modded AIMBOT XEX

Posted by Goth on 26 July 2010 - 09:11 PM in H3 Modding

Thanks for the XeX. Hopefully it might help my Research in Hex editor.

Edit: Online functions disabled? Means noobs can't use this xex online i'm guessing? Lmao

#121216 Does anyone have the Halo 3 disc files?

Posted by Goth on 15 July 2010 - 02:29 PM in H3 Modding

XboxDB.com | xboxgamefiles.com | files.xboxsoftmods.org

Thanks peaches, but if i wanted to mod online, isn't there more files? that they don't have?

You know, like the binks folder, waves,