• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

#1 Goth

Goth

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 56 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:25 AM

Hey guys, i've been modding campaign for about 2 days now. i use to be a serious halo 2 modder, And i just got a jtag a few weeks ago, and i've been modding halo 3 eversince. Getting better every hour.

When i'm done with this project i will release it here. Everymap in campaign will be modded, and for the non-jtagers i'm gonna Make gamesaves. Just Request it.

Alright so, what i have here is, i need to know how i can make a driveable longsword, on the ark, i'm currently halfway done with the project.

I'm editing it in Alteration. if there is another program out there, that's more like Dothalo, let me know.

If you would like to help me in this project, post here saying so. i'm just making people have fun in halo single player.

Edited by Goth, 27 July 2010 - 05:31 AM.

#2 PELICANMODDER

PELICANMODDER

Apprentice Grade 1

• Members+

• 9 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:06 PM

Hey guys, i've been modding campaign for about 2 days now. i use to be a serious halo 2 modder, And i just got a jtag a few weeks ago, and i've been modding halo 3 eversince. Getting better every hour.

When i'm done with this project i will release it here. Everymap in campaign will be modded, and for the non-jtagers i'm gonna Make gamesaves. Just Request it.

Alright so, what i have here is, i need to know how i can make a driveable longsword, on the ark, i'm currently halfway done with the project.

I'm editing it in Alteration. if there is another program out there, that's more like Dothalo, let me know.

If you would like to help me in this project, post here saying so. i'm just making people have fun in halo single player.

I would like a gamesave mod that lasts the whole campaign so i can beat it on legendary solo. if you can thx.

#3 Goth

Goth

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 56 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:51 PM

I would like a gamesave mod that lasts the whole campaign so i can beat it on legendary solo. if you can thx.

No problem. I am roughly adding about 1 thing or 2 things per day now. because my jtag is red ringed. so i can't test but i will get it fixed this week and send you my saves.

#4 PELICANMODDER

PELICANMODDER

Apprentice Grade 1

• Members+

• 9 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:38 AM

No problem. I am roughly adding about 1 thing or 2 things per day now. because my jtag is red ringed. so i can't test but i will get it fixed this week and send you my saves.

thanks I really want to beat the campaign solo before Halo:Reach

#5 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:23 PM

make a save where you drive the phantom. My buddy did it but couldnt make the save.

#6 Goth

Goth

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 56 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:12 PM

make a save where you drive the phantom. My buddy did it but couldnt make the save.

I'll try. and the gamesaves will be done by the end of this week.