•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Jester found a way to bypass M$ security checks.

• Please log in to reply
    9 replies to this topic

#1 Goth

Goth

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 56 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:28 AM

Let's hope he gives this method to someone else. Because he can use the same kv over and over agian from what i've heard.

Lets all hope it gets leaked! and go on halo 3 and mod it until they figure out a way to patch it.

#2 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:50 AM

We don't support Halo 3 matchmaking mods nor condone any matchmaking mods.So he would probably be sued by MS

#3 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:05 AM

Modding on live puts a bad name towards modders.

I hope its not true.

#4 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:48 AM

Modding on live puts a bad name towards modders.

I hope its not true.

I doubt it is, unless hes referring to games for windows live security checks, which shock already altered :p
    People make these things up so often, apparently jester can jtag any xbox, and he can hack th Microsoft server......

#5 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:12 AM

I doubt "he" found a way and two the cool kids will never release it and 3 it won't last long new dash will stop him going on live.

#6 Goth

Goth

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 56 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

I doubt it is, unless hes referring to games for windows live security checks, which shock already altered :p
    People make these things up so often, apparently jester can jtag any xbox, and he can hack th Microsoft server......

It's true to my knowledge. he can unless he posts here saying he didn't i believe its true. he Can basicly use a keyvault forever.

#7 Twis7eD

Twis7eD

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:28 PM

I don't know where you got the info from, but it was true at one point(before the 9199 update) that Jester could stay on LIVE without getting banned. The reason that this happened was because him and a couple other people were editing the patch file(for your NAND) and they were trying to accomplish something, but they somehow managed not to accomplish that, but to make it so that he wouldn't get banned. I believe it was something to do with the hyperviser(I don't know enough about the NAND to go in detail). It was all a mistake. It wasn't even intended to happen. Then when the 9199 update came out, it was patched and Jester would get banned again. If he has figured out a new way since then, then congrats to him. I guarantee it won't get leaked though because it didn't get leaked last time.

#8 Goth

Goth

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 56 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:27 PM

I don't know where you got the info from, but it was true at one point(before the 9199 update) that Jester could stay on LIVE without getting banned. The reason that this happened was because him and a couple other people were editing the patch file(for your NAND) and they were trying to accomplish something, but they somehow managed not to accomplish that, but to make it so that he wouldn't get banned. I believe it was something to do with the hyperviser(I don't know enough about the NAND to go in detail). It was all a mistake. It wasn't even intended to happen. Then when the 9199 update came out, it was patched and Jester would get banned again. If he has figured out a new way since then, then congrats to him. I guarantee it won't get leaked though because it didn't get leaked last time.

Yep.

#9 DarkRuler

DarkRuler

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Donors

• 602 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:15 PM

I wonder how much of it is bs and truth

he could just lie to make him seem cool, and some of it could be exaggerations on what he said

#10 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:34 PM

I wonder how much of it is bs and truth

he could just lie to make him seem cool, and some of it could be exaggerations on what he said

he could keep swapping kvs and say hes unbannable.