• Please log in to reply
    40 replies to this topic

#21 ezasabc

ezasabc

Apprentice Grade 1

• Members+

• 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:27 PM

i vote mccain cuz obama will get assasinated if he becomes president and then everything will go bad..so mccain ftw

#22 Happy Buddah

Happy Buddah

HB

• VIP

• 671 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:35 PM

i vote mccain cuz obama will get assasinated if he becomes president and then everything will go bad..so mccain ftw

WOWWW! What else have your parents told you?

I honestly wouldn't even vote if I could. Neither of them are what our country needs right now.

Posted Image

#23 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:46 PM

Wow I'm with buddah man.

That be a littel bit to hard to do for a bunch of crack/meth head skin heads to do sorry to say there not smart nough.

Edited by GMOF Slidell♥, 28 October 2008 - 08:52 PM.

#24 StevenSVE♥

StevenSVE♥

Creator and Director of SVE

• Retired Staff

• 466 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:29 PM

I heard that a group of People is planing to kill Obama. heres the source: link

I hope Obama stays safe.

#25 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:05 AM

Yeah I herd about that.

But as i said befor they arnt going to be able to get past the $%#^%# secret service,or w/e obama has

gaurding him.

With only a bullet proof vest and a Glock and maby an M14, whilst high on meth and crack.

Edited by GMOF Slidell♥, 29 October 2008 - 12:06 AM.

#26 .Eli

.Eli

1337 Hacker

• Members+

• 414 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:58 PM

Mccain Palin 08.

I'm a republican and i like what john mcCain has in order. He is a good leader.
    Now mr.Obama I dont dislike you at all, You are a man willingly enough to run a country. I have respect for that.

#27 Snowmon333♥

Snowmon333♥

• Retired Staff

• 1,029 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:54 PM

I'm pretty sure Palin isn't as stupid as the media makes her look like

#28 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:35 PM

I'm pretty sure Palin isn't as stupid as the media makes her look like

HA sure as hell hope not I was gieven this by Budahh

Posted Image

that cant be true can it...

#29 Laxmonster54♥

Laxmonster54♥

Im one hell of a sexy man...

• Retired Staff

• 1,053 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:01 AM

Mccain Palin 08.

I'm a republican and i like what john mcCain has in order. He is a good leader.
    Now mr.Obama I dont dislike you at all, You are a man willingly enough to run a country. I have respect for that.

I liked you but now I love you lol

So everyone that is for Obama, whats up with him still not providing a birth certificate saying that he is indeed a natural born citizen?

#30 .Eli

.Eli

1337 Hacker

• Members+

• 414 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:47 PM

Since im near DC. Im actually 30mins from it.

Im surrounded by democrats and Black people.

I took a survey at school, of every black person that wanted obama to win. None of them could tell me why besides the fact he is black. I really dislike the fact these kids just want a black president. They dont even know what obama offers (What he lies about). MCcain helped NYC after 9/11 and got the city back in order. Obama was in one of the most financial crises ever. John mccain served as a great senator for about 20years +. Obama has been in there for nearly 10. Mccain is a older more influential and succesive and intelligent man. obama hasnt had the experience or respect mccain has. Obama is a random. Mccain is a beast.

John McCain, Sarah Palin 08

#31 mike33

mike33

Private

• Members

• 34 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 05:00 PM

THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE UPCOMING ELECTION

McCain is stupid

he voted the same with george bush 90% of the time
    so instead of being a leader that he is proclaimed to be he is more of bush's sidekick
    and bush is the worst president ever (except hoover)
    Mccain will further our economy into debt with the same tactics that george bush did

PROOF: During the 42 presidents before Bush's terms the country accumulated 5 trillion dollars in debt, the eight years bush was president the country accumulated 5 trillion dollars in debt

MORE REASONS:

Obama is making tax cuts for everyone in the middle class(which is under 250,000 dollars a year) which is 95 percent of us
    McCain wants to increase our taxes so he can continue to support and finacially aid companies that continue to move factories to china, leaving millions of workers without jobs (which is the way we got into the great depression)
    McCain also wants to continue the war which has costed us over 600 billion dollars
    McCain also has no or little plans for our health care, enviromental, and school related issues
    Obama is going to make health care affordable for everyone and to were noone can be denied health insurance no matter their physical state
    Obama is also going to financialy aid research for a enviromentally friendly, cheap, and abundant fuel source
    also Obama is going to make it easy for anyone to go to college by making it cheaper for everyone

CHANGE is what we need
    4 more years like the last eight will put our nation in turmoil

Obama/Biden 08

Edited by mike33, 03 November 2008 - 05:00 PM.

#32 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 05:50 PM

Time to argue.

Obama hasn't made one decision. I'm tired of his maybe votes. He preaches of change, but never has he changed something. I'm looking at this of a security issue. Many other countries are using our new president as an breach into our country. There are over 4000 sites of "killing obama", "die america", "new president means we attack"

People want Obama because he offers what everyone wants. However that won't work. We live in a world where money and prices will always lead to debt in our country. China owes us 2 trillion, other countries owe us millions. We owe people trillions (as in USA) There isn't enough money to print out and give it out however lol. So debt between countries will always exist and that is a crappy agrument. The price may of gone of during Bush's term but that's because hes had to deal with the most dangerous terrorist out there.

If we hadn't stop the nuclear production in Middle East, there uranium research would have been done this year and we could all be terribly sick. You can't trust other countries who are not responsible with very delicate pieces of equipment. There has only been one nuclear meltdown in history. Let me explain something.

Nuclear meltdowns when happening send radioactive waste in a high powered explosion straight down to the core, however when the first meltdown occurred at Chernobyl the plant cooled the reactor below it forcing it up instead of down, infecting millions of people who children are still dying today.

If you want a country that will loose its security vote obama.

Obama will crash this country, his tactics are too drastic. You can't come in and do what he will. He will crash markets and the economy.

#33 Decatur

Decatur

I went from script kiddie to network engineer

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:01 PM

Since im near DC. Im actually 30mins from it.

Im surrounded by democrats and Black people.

I took a survey at school, of every black person that wanted obama to win. None of them could tell me why besides the fact he is black. I really dislike the fact these kids just want a black president. They dont even know what obama offers (What he lies about). MCcain helped NYC after 9/11 and got the city back in order. Obama was in one of the most financial crises ever. John mccain served as a great senator for about 20years +. Obama has been in there for nearly 10. Mccain is a older more influential and succesive and intelligent man. obama hasnt had the experience or respect mccain has. Obama is a random. Mccain is a beast.

John McCain, Sarah Palin 08

I like what McCain has packing, but if I could vote it would be for obama cause running mates are make or break for me.

Personally, I don't think Palin has the experience to go from Govenor of ALASKA to VICE PRESIDENT of the united states.

#34 mike33

mike33

Private

• Members

• 34 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:03 PM

Obama hasn't made one decision

there isnt much you can do as a senator but vote
    but as president he can provide change with his much larger enflunce

and it isnt neccasairly debt to other countries
    its debt with ourselves ( credit cards)
    our economy is in trouble and four years like the last 8 will lead us into another great depression
    but this time worse

and nuclear meltdowns?

A perfect example of McCain or a McCain supporter. Instead of talking about the important issues like economy, health care, education... you change the subject to less important topics, like McCain does with pety attacks on Obama.

#35 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:55 PM

Good thing Twam has space at his house.
    Canada here I come. Obama will crash this country, or get shot trying.

#36 Laxmonster54♥

Laxmonster54♥

Im one hell of a sexy man...

• Retired Staff

• 1,053 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:09 PM

Good thing Twam has space at his house.
    Canada here I come. Obama will crash this country, or get shot trying.

Pick me up on the way.....
    Please. I really am on the way.

Twam Can I sleep under your bed?

#37 StevenSVE♥

StevenSVE♥

Creator and Director of SVE

• Retired Staff

• 466 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:40 PM

So far Obama's winning. Plus If something happens to McCain if he runs for president, his VP will have to take over and I don't think shes qualified to run as president. If Obama runs for president and if something happens to him, then his VP will take over and he seems a good guy to run as president.

#38 crazyeightz

crazyeightz

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 243 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:21 AM

whoa didnt i post a great big post on the canadian election as well as what i thought about the tax percentages of today?

#39 Xx Anarchy xX♥

Xx Anarchy xX♥

Best Part of iBotModz

• Members+

• 237 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:19 PM

Obama won.
    If you people are actually mature you will accept it and back our new president.

Eli, about black people voting for Obama because he is black, hopefully you are not so ignorant that you don't realize that most people who vote for McCain do it becase the other option is black.

#40 Snowmon333♥

Snowmon333♥

• Retired Staff

• 1,029 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:12 PM

I think Palin might just be more qualified than Obama