• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    52 replies to this topic

#21 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:19 PM

i was expecting it like half an hour after i posted it.

Just yall chill for now. Ill have it later.

Gf time.

#22 Crosseyes

Crosseyes

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 65 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:37 PM

Yeah i'm going to. Might be a while. My Bf is coming over.

Fixed a typo for ya..

But yeah, taking a screeny and uploading takes about...30 seconds, 15 if your like me and most members here and used to it. If you were gonna do it, you would have already done it instead of stall for time while you photoshop over SPPF to make it look like a legitimate signer. You probably won't even know how to include legit Profile & Device ID's in their corresponding boxes, which you also may have had the incompetence to overlook.

Face it. We know you don't have a signer. You obviously just want the spotlight and some poor nublets to beg at your feet for teh s1Gnz0rZ & h4cx.

Also, face the facts:

- Who would give a resigner to someone who doesn't even know what to do with it? And don't even say you made it yourself. You might as well convince me that Paris HIlton is still a virgin.

- Who would give a resigner to such a bloody ******?

#23 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:41 PM

Yeah i'm going to. Might be a while. My Bf is coming over.

Fixed a typo for ya..

But yeah, taking a screeny and uploading takes about...30 seconds, 15 if your like me and most members here and used to it. If you were gonna do it, you would have already done it instead of stall for time while you photoshop over SPPF to make it look like a legitimate signer. You probably won't even know how to include legit Profile & Device ID's in their corresponding boxes, which you also may have had the incompetence to overlook.

Face it. We know you don't have a signer. You obviously just want the spotlight and some poor nublets to beg at your feet for teh s1Gnz0rZ & h4cx. You must also be new to the modding scene and iBotmodz I can tell that without looking at your join date because before MFone started being totally awesome and racking up hundreds of BNet and Google hits there weren't nearly as much douchebags like you registered on this website.

Also, face the facts:

- Who would give a resigner to someone who doesn't even know what to do with it? And don't even say you made it yourself. You might as well convince me that Pamela Anderson is still a virgin.

- Who would give a resigner to such a bloody ******?

You gonna cry... Little b****. Jealous it sounds like.

Too bad i have proof. Ask Ibotpeaches of Ibotmodz. He knows the truth.

Bloody ******? I'm sorry i didn't waste my @#%$in time studying something as @#%$in stupid as halo 3 modding.

Halo 3 modding is so @#%$in pointless right now? So why am i getting a resigner? Cause i can. Deal with it.

#24 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

Well..... You guys can cut the crap. We just resigned my modded map and it worked. So his resigner does work.
    I don't think he took a screenshot because it really is a quite difficult resigner, who ever built it made it difficult and a screenshot makes it look like a paint program.

#25 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:49 PM

There's my proof. If you don't trust him... Then wow. BIG Problem haha.

#26 Crosseyes

Crosseyes

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 65 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:47 PM

Wow...I'm not sure how you pulled it off but if peaches says so it must be true.

But Peaches saying it works still doesn't change the fact that your a ******. The reason we didn't believe you in the first place is because you were being a ****** and clearly exhibiting every possible sign of being a liar. No, seriously, you couldn't have done it better if you were trying.

Now, to address the matter at hand, the whole purpose of this thread. Pretty much all you need to know:

All forgeable objects spawned go by the normal limits.
    Anything moddable-only ([scen], [sky], individual [vehi], etc.) does not affect budget or map limit but if you put enough of the object(s) on the map it could cause lag.

Hope that helps...if it doesn't you'd be better off asking somewhere where other people with resigners/better modders would better know what they were talking about, I.E. the VIP forum or a website for a modding clan but general H3 modding here won't yield you much results.

#27 armageddonsnipe

armageddonsnipe

Private

• Members+

• 32 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

So now peaches you have resigner too?

And btw , he has a resigner , ok. But does every topic from this guy will be called " I Have a resigner " even if the topic doesn't talk about resigning? . He asked for the limit in a topic called " I have a resigner." ?! why doesn't him called it " Limit in a moded forge" ? omg...if he wants everybody knows he has resigner , simply put I have a resigner on your sig.

#28 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:10 PM

How did you come accross such resigner? We are a modding community, but yet people will leak programs, maps, videos and pics.. but when the word "resigner" comes up, everyone says that they're going to keep to themselves -.-

#29 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:18 PM

And btw , he has a resigner , ok. But does every topic from this guy will be called " I Have a resigner " even if the topic doesn't talk about resigning? . He asked for the limit in a topic called " I have a resigner." ?! why doesn't him called it " Limit in a moded forge" ? omg...if he wants everybody knows he has resigner , simply put I have a resigner on your sig.

Yeah this is a good lesson for us all.

Me not to post stupid stuff.

You guys not to jump to conclusions.

How did you come accross such resigner? We are a modding community, but yet people will leak programs, maps, videos and pics.. but when the word "resigner" comes up, everyone says that they're going to keep to themselves -.-

Well here's the truth. Its not a "resigner" but a different way. Works the same way. And i have proof of modding with it.

When i get the apps i'll show you all.

#30 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:43 PM

Cool, sounds beleive by me. Have fun with it.

#31 cammo540

cammo540

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:52 PM

Why would u say u have a resinger if u wont help any1 out,and u shouldnt have it inless u know how to mod....

#32 Crosseyes

Crosseyes

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 65 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:00 PM

Well, I guess in spite of that post I owe an apology.

Truly sorry, and may you pwn many a n00b throughout your modding career

#33 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:53 PM

It doesn't make sense, everyone stop flamming. Programs will come, when they are finished and ready for the public.

#34 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:58 PM

Why would u say u have a resinger if u wont help any1 out,and u shouldnt have it inless u know how to mod....

Good thing you can read. I said i was a great halo 2 modder. I just need to know what i can all mod.

READ SON. Lol.

Well, I guess in spite of that post I owe an apology.

Truly sorry, and may you pwn many a n00b throughout your modding career

Thanks man. I don't plan on modding tho.

#35 miinaturvat

miinaturvat

miiinaturvat

• Donors+

• 927 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:09 AM

Why is it that most of the people who can mod, don't!

#36 nielsss

nielsss

Sergeant Grade 2

• Retired Staff

• 361 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 06:08 AM

I have a resigner.

No do not ask me to sign or ask for it...

Now the question is... How do i use it and is modding like halo 2?

did you get a server based one or non server based?

#37 miinaturvat

miinaturvat

miiinaturvat

• Donors+

• 927 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:47 PM

Do you know how the resigner works, or are you just the type of guy who is happy using it and doesn't care how it works?

#38 ilovegurls

ilovegurls

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 117 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:39 PM

Do you know how the resigner works, or are you just the type of guy who is happy using it and doesn't care how it works?

I seriously doubt he has any knowledge on CON files.

#39 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:45 PM

Bit of each really. Haven't much knowledge when it comes to .con files.

Why you ask. Cause i could really care less.

#40 ilovegurls

ilovegurls

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 117 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:48 PM

Bit of each really. Haven't much knowledge when it comes to .con files.

Why you ask. Cause i could really care less.

There you go. You just proved my point. There are no such things as .con files.