• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    47 replies to this topic

#41 xX Epsilon Xx

xX Epsilon Xx

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 372 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:48 AM

One thing, it's stupi d just like you gabe, you have no heart in modding your another low-life

and the *** who said I was leaving with a wall of text, if u bothered to read it Im staying

3. JUSTREC stop agreeing with EVERYONE, you just cryticised yourself like 5 times in this topic, due to agreeing with everyone

#42 TheEazyB

TheEazyB

Corporal Grade 1

• Donors+

• 333 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:49 AM

I think that is the stupidest piece of text I have ever encountered on the internet.

#43 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:15 AM

One thing, it's stupi d just like you gabe, you have no heart in modding your another low-life

and the *** who said I was leaving with a wall of text, if u bothered to read it Im staying

3. JUSTREC stop agreeing with EVERYONE, you just cryticised yourself like 5 times in this topic, due to agreeing with everyone

"I think this is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard"
    "If you are not staff and making a leaving topic, you are an attention *****"

Those things both point in the same direction. You ARE looking for attention, because no-one cares if you are leaving or not. Just hit the little log out button son without all the drama.

#44 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:38 PM

Heh. I have "no heart in modding"? I'm "another low-life"? Maybe I have too much of a heart for modding to want my work to be stolen by assholes like you.

"everyone can DL now, made it public, so my leak, just releaed somehting out of that circle, also, DEE got pissed for no reason"

Just that little bit shows how much of a worthless piece of shit you are. Why the fuck would I want to contribute to a modding community that think's it's totally ok to steal people's work?

Find me an excuse for the modding community, I dare you :rolleyes:

#45 0xidium

0xidium

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:23 PM

"I think this is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard"
    "If you are not staff and making a leaving topic, you are an attention *****"

Those things both point in the same direction. You ARE looking for attention, because no-one cares if you are leaving or not. Just hit the little log out button son without all the drama.

He's not the one leaving, Lewie is so the only one of those that refers to him is the stupid speech 1000 dollar thing.

#46 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

I dont want it anymore and i have been hacked b4 so just ban me and good look on the site

Oh and the google rank is 1 now. it isnt that bad

NO DONT GO!
    I LUV U!

#47 Pargy

Pargy

WTF is a Pargy?

• VIP

• 1,466 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:58 PM

Why did bump this?

Also a fe days ago lewie sent me a message asking if i want to help him make a .map resigner....i was like wtf

#48 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:01 PM

This is one of those topics that doesn't need to be brought back. Let it die.

k locked.