47 replies to this topic

#21 xX Epsilon Xx

xX Epsilon Xx

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 372 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:31 PM

People are leaving for reasons, it's turning into a Se7enSins

A way to bring the sit eback up, is to make a new topic, Halo 3 is dying, which this site runs off of, let's find something, new to research!
    Think of it, there like 1,000,000 resigners now, and like 1billion film editors, what's the point, no once cares, because an AIO is now like an AIO, AIO, they have a rehasher "section" with 5 rehasher, why not just make 1 rehasher under "Halo 3" eveyone will only use one, unless there are updates.

Another thing modding is dying all over due to "circle people" like Anth0ny, XeNoN/DeToX, DEE, and DarkShallFall
    They do'nt contribute at all they just brag...
    Yeah oyu can "show" to the communtity, but help us at least, theyy are all concealed in a tight circle, and will help no one, they are selfish, braggers.
    DEE WILL (I know he will) reply to this about how I'm bragging I go tmodels, well brag or not, everyone can DL now, made it public, so my leak, just releaed somehting out of that circle, also, DEE got pissed for no reason, he got all pissed, even though half of the internet have no use for these texture/models, and the app doenst even work... (good going DEE, I hpe you enjoy'd L4D or L4-Free!)
    Most of you must agree, I know it, I mean thr "top" modders don't help at all, they made release a small amount of code, every month or so, but then they dont tell ou what to do with it. I can tell you unless we "REALLY" close of the noobs, and work as a team, and actually reseacrh offstes, and other stuff, We will never find any extraction method to Halo 3, and don't count on ODST, they will make that harder, even with devs too, they will probably change "tag" system too.

I will give iBotModz (Peaches speciffically) a $1,000 donationg, if you guys manage to pull this off before Halo 3: ODST, no joke!
    (If DEE relaeses any method, I will not pay, I dont beleive he should be a part of this)

Edited by xX Epsilon Xx, 01 May 2009 - 02:34 PM.

#22 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:34 PM

Lol...Follower. :-P

#23 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:36 PM

A way to bring the sit eback up, is to make a new topic, Halo 3 is dying, which this site runs off of, let's find something, new to research!
    Think of it, there like 1,000,000 resigners now, and like 1billion film editors, what's the point, no once cares, because an AIO is now like an AIO, AIO, they have a rehasher "section" with 5 rehasher, why not just make 1 rehasher under "Halo 3" eveyone will only use one, unless there are updates.

Another thing modding is dying all over due to "circle people" like Anth0ny, XeNoN/DeToX, DEE, and DarkShallFall
    Yeah oyu can "show" to the communtity, but help us at least, theyy are all concealed in a tight circle, and will help no one, they are selfish, braggers.
    DEE WILL (I know he will) reply to this about how I'm bragging I go tmodels, well brag or not, everyone can DL now, made it public, so my leak, just releaed somehting out of that circle, also, DEE got pissed for no reason, he got all pissed, even though half of the internet have no use for these texture/models, and the app doenst even work... (good going DEE, I hpe you enjoy'd L4D or L4-Free!)
    Most of you must agree, I know it, I mean thr "top" modders don't help at all, they made release a small amount of code, every month or so, but then they dont tell ou what to do with it. I can tell you unless we "REALLY" close of the noobs, and work as a team, and actually reseacrh offstes, and other stuff, We will never find any extraction method to Halo 3, and don't count on ODST, they will make that harder, even with devs too, they will probably change "tag" system too.

I will give iBotModz (Peaches speciffically) a $1,000 donationg, if you guys manage to pull this off before Halo 3: ODST, no joke!
    (If DEE relaeses any method, I will not pay, I dont beleive he should be a part of this)

i second that B)

Edited by jmdalmighty, 01 May 2009 - 02:36 PM.

#24 Jeehs

Jeehs

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 103 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:36 PM

So... U want me to read that whole wall of text? jk
    SO ur gonna give IBM $1,000 if they make a "SUPERAIO"?

#25 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:39 PM

So... U want me to read that whole wall of text? jk
    SO ur gonna give IBM $1,000 if they make a "SUPERAIO"?

nooo did u even read his post

#26 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:51 PM

Wow another time like this everyone gets sad and says "The sites dieing and I'm leaving!"

Guess what guy the site has been "Dieing" since I came here a year ago,so leave if you want but don't use that as an excuse.

Plus there's no need for a goodbye speech unless your staff because otherwise you seem like an attention *****.

#27 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:59 PM

Wow another time like this everyone gets sad and says "The sites dieing and I'm leaving!"

Guess what guy the site has been "Dieing" since I came here a year ago,so leave if you want but don't use that as an excuse.

Plus there's no need for a goodbye speech unless your staff because otherwise you seem like an attention *****.

QFT!!!

#28 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:05 PM

What man I serious.

#29 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:46 PM

Honestly,

Sites die. Sites become inactive. Look at Halomods, se7ensins has members cause they hardly moderate from what I've seen. Allowing apps of stolen research to float around.

#30 T3RROR

T3RROR

Private

• Members+

• 33 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:48 PM

ya u is all 1337 even steven but the site is dying

I'm sure it will pick back up as soon a summer comes. Think about it most of the people here are still in school; so as soon as they are out the site will pick backup. I have run sites before and have seen this happen many times firsthand.

#31 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

The site spikes when things happen (EX. New H3 Mods, COD4 Modding)

It seems since the H3 Modding has dimmed down to the dev-ers only, there will need to be some new forum changes.

#32 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:55 PM

What man I serious.

I know, QFT means Quote For Truth...

#33 T3RROR

T3RROR

Private

• Members+

• 33 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:56 PM

The site spikes when things happen (EX. New H3 Mods, COD4 Modding)

It seems since the H3 Modding has dimmed down to the dev-ers only, there will need to be some new forum changes.

And hopeful summer will bring that. More time for research, making programs, maps, everything really.

#34 PREPPY DIABLO

PREPPY DIABLO

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 625 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:01 PM

nooo did u even read his post

then what does he mean??

#35 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:51 PM

We are still active, we just need something to work on..

#36 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:58 PM

I think that is the stupidest piece of text I have ever encountered on the internet.

#37 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:01 PM

^^ Seriously

#38 BTKC124

BTKC124

Rob

• Donors

• 618 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:01 PM

Please do not Go, You will get your VIP back i promise, i will plus 10 rep every day!

#39 T3A guy

T3A guy

:)

• Members+

• 1,191 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:02 PM

I think that is the stupidest piece of text I have ever encountered on the internet.

/agree

#40 mtwomg

mtwomg

Private Grade 2

• Donors

• 84 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:38 PM

agreed, it's basically one lame guy wanting people who do actual work to hand him all their **** for free.