•  

• iBotModz CBox

Repoman 108's Content

There have been 68 items by Repoman 108 (Search limited from 05-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#36390 Usermap Whitepaper

Posted by Repoman 108 on 27 July 2008 - 07:08 PM in Tutorials

so can someone make a tutorial on how to mod campaign? i mean im not asking for a noob-interface program but that does kinda look confusing to people and you didnt exactly explain how you use it so if someone could make a tutorial for hex editing campaign recent saves (personal) i think a lota people'd thank ya

#39379 crashing screenshot

Posted by Repoman 108 on 11 August 2008 - 02:30 AM in Help Desk

how did that guy make the crashing screenshot? you know the 'im on fire' one? was it just unsigned and then put on the fileshare or does it have random lines of code in it? how do you make them?

#39529 crashing screenshot

Posted by Repoman 108 on 11 August 2008 - 04:30 PM in Help Desk

i dont have a link to it but i remember that there was a big deal over it a while back, but then bungie deleted the pic and banned the guy who made it, i was just wondering how he did it...i remember that it was a screenshot that was corrupted so the xbox couldnt read it, then when you tried to look at it, it froze your xbox. so i was wondering how he corrupted the pic so that it was able to be used on halo 3 fileshare, but stilll crashed the xbox

#39640 [Repoman 108/XxFaTaLGaMerxX] Flooded blackout

Posted by Repoman 108 on 12 August 2008 - 02:59 AM in Mods

thanks. hey fatalgamer, why did you only post pictures of the 2nd floor flooded? on the actual map i made theres like the whole map flooded...sorry that the water isnt at the exact right level on all floors but for some reason the sandbox co-ordinates seemed to stick to certain spots... thats the closest i could get it

#40383 Film Editing

Posted by Repoman 108 on 16 August 2008 - 04:31 AM in H3 Modding

i dunno why it isnt working, it isnt cause of the length, today i modded a film with 5 people in it that went for 10 mins and it worked fine, mirage isnt the best film editor cause it doesnt always show all the characters so i use a program called 'schitzenfreigen' or 'schitzo' its an awesome program and i highly recommend it but manually modding it with a hex editor is probably the most reliable method of modding films, did you remember to rehash/resign?

PS. you have to be the connection host in a film or have the hosts copy of the film when you mod it otherwise the mods wont show up. e.g. if i were to mod a film of a matchmaking game it probably wouldnt work because chances are i wouldnt be host, but if i modded a forge game with 2 people in it then theres a 50/50 chance that it'd work because one of the two of us is going to be host, also you can check in theatre if you dont know who the host is

#40448 Film Editing

Posted by Repoman 108 on 16 August 2008 - 05:54 PM in H3 Modding

1. theres only one rehasher that resigns only 116kb files and that one was like the earliest rehasher so you can get em easy and

2. http://www.uploading...g_tool.rar.html <-<SCHITZO

http://rapidshare.co..._CON_Hasher.rar <-<REHASHER

http://www.haloelite...oads/signer.rar <-<RESIGNER

#40450 Flooding map's.

Posted by Repoman 108 on 16 August 2008 - 06:06 PM in Help Desk

...you could do that...except that then you cannot tell where the water will be on the level and depending on the level, the water may be above your head so you cant even see it anyway...i posted a tutorial on a different site so ill post it here too. it gets kinda complicated if your new to halo 3 modding or just a noob with sandbox also you can do this with forge edit but my tutorial is with sandbox

this tutorial will show you how to systematically, and with a lot of testing, flood any floodable multiplayer map. the levels which are floodable are as follows:

Avalanche
    Blackout
    Foundry
    High Ground
    Last Resort

1.start by opening a blank canvas map OR the map that you want to flood.

2.select an item from your forge list and use that as water. write down that, that item is for water so you dont forget it.

3.place as many of that item as you want layers of water. it doesnt matter where you place them but it is probably best to place them at the height level you want it flooded at as a reference point.

4.save the final copy of the map then extract the map from your hard drive via xport, xsata or a hard drive transfer cable.

5.open the map in HXD and open the .map file in johnson and swap the identifier of the item you placed down for the sky tag in [scen]\sky

6.save and close the map in HXD. close johnson as you will not be needing this anymore.

7.open container edits V2 and extract the sandbox file from the usermap. then open the extracted file in sandbox.

8.find your sky items and select edit for one of them. adjust its 'Z' co-ordinate to determine the height of the item. i usually start by raising the Z co-ordinate by roughly 15 to start with, do so with every sky item and save, then inject back into your usermap file.

9.rehashe/resign and inject back into your hard drive and test it. it will almost always be wrong the first time so just keep editing it systematically using sandbox until its at the level you want it.

THIS TUTORIAL WAS MADE BY REPOMAN 108

its way easier to use forge edit to do that as you dont even need to use HXD or anything so you can do it entirely with forge edit but i didnt have it at the time so i used sandbox

#42930 Video Of Your Mod? Look No Further

Posted by Repoman 108 on 01 September 2008 - 05:26 AM in H3 Modding

sounds good man, im releasing a modpack soon and it could do with a bit of advertisement, you didnt put your GT in that message so if you post it i'll message you, my gamertag is "Repoman 108" and ill have the maps i want filmed and advertised by the end of the week so ill message you somewhere around there. i might make a map with spawning and projectiles at the start which we can then film and add to the end of the montage to add effects but im pretty god damn bad at angles and that crap so ill go with whatever you reckon looks good

#43015 Will modders ever get banned?

Posted by Repoman 108 on 01 September 2008 - 08:31 PM in Help Desk

my information may be a bit outdated and they may have just learnt to live with us (unlikely) but im pretty sure bungie has been trying and failing to ban modders pretty much since...ever... i mod halo 3 and i havent gotten a single ban, not a fileshare, matchmaking or any other type of ban that exists. so basically if you want to start modding go for it but just remember to keep your mods off your fileshare as much as possible and if you are going to have it widely spread it is probably a good idea to change the authors name...it doesnt have to be that big of a change eg. my GT is Repoman 108 and i might change mine to just plain Repoman cause there are plenty of repomen lol its not specific enough for bungie to find you...basically just be sensible about modding and so long as you dont wave your mods in bungies face you'll probably get away with it

#43039 Video Of Your Mod? Look No Further

Posted by Repoman 108 on 02 September 2008 - 03:39 AM in H3 Modding

if anyone wants me to mod stuff, i mod stuff for 1 month gold membership codes... check my bio for info and to the film guy, im nearly finished my mods, at the moment im just fine-tuning them so ill contact you in the next 2 days or so

#43247 [Pacific Currents] Map Pack

Posted by Repoman 108 on 04 September 2008 - 02:15 AM in Mods

hey im Repoman 108 and im releasing a mod pack. the pack is called Pacific Currents because nearly all the maps are flooded. the only map which isnt flooded is a minigame and the reason i didnt flood it is because it would ruin a significant part of the game...

anyway my mod pack includes Cleaner Streets, Im a Comin', Race Track, Industrial Firm and Basketball Mini.

Cleaner Streets
    Made by Repoman 108
    Post written up by Repoman 108 of iBotModz.net

Features:
    -assault, CTF and most infection gametypes (fatkid mainly). mods;

gauss turrets
    chaingun turrets
    yellow lights
    needler ammo
    invis machine gun turret
    invis plasma cannon
    assault bomb
    CTF flag
    deployable cover active
    wraith shot
    rockets
    and the map is flooded

Posted Image

Im a Comin'
    Made by Repoman 108

Features:
    -assault, CTF and all infection game types (YAY FATKID!!!). mods;

gauss turrets
    chaingun turrets
    AAwraith turrets
    invis machine gun turrets
    yellow lights
    CTF flags
    assault bombs
    spartan clones
    elite clones
    and the map is flooded

Posted Image

Race Track
    Made by Repoman 108

Features:
    -playable modded racetrack. need i say more? just play with slayer or team slayer. mods;

smoke
    needler ammo
    invis barriers
    sidewinder man cannon
    flooded map

Posted Image

Posted Image

Industrial Firm
    Made by Repoman 108

Features:
    -assault, CTF and some infection games. mods;

gauss turrets
    chaingun turrets
    missilepod turrets
    skullz
    assault bombs
    CTF flags
    smoke
    spartan clones
    elite clones
    needler ammo
    flooded map

Posted Image

Posted Image

Basketball Mini
    Made by Repoman 108

Features:
    -this is a minigame which goes something like basketball... basically you spawn in a room with a teleporter in it...use it...you will end up in an enclosed room with the ceiling closing in on you. you must throw as many of the skullz out the 4 windows before the whole room is blocked. you get different points for different windows and different rings 'hoops'.

mancannon window:

fencebox-2pts
    outer ring-5pts
    inner ring-10pts

top window:

fencebox-1pt
    outer ring-3pts
    inner ring-8pts

sidewindows:

fencebox-1pt

you may change the scoring point system if you want.

mods;

skulls
    yellow lights
    needler ammo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i hope you enjoy these maps. they took me a while to make. if there are any bugs please tell me. so far i only know of a few tiny little things which COULD be tweaked but i cant b bothered seeing as theyre not rly worth it...

DOWNLOADS!!!:

fileshare DLs:
    Cleaner Streets
    Im a Comin'
    Race Track
    Industrial Firm
    Basketball Mini
    Slam Dunk!
    Fatkid

[OR ATTACHEMENT]

Repoman 108 of iBotModz.net

Attached Files

#43375 [Pacific Currents] Map Pack

Posted by Repoman 108 on 05 September 2008 - 12:50 AM in Mods

*UPDATED*

links now work. pics are added and its in the right format...move it back to H3 Mods now...btw in the thing for formatting wats with all the hashes? lol

#43449 [Pacific Currents] Map Pack

Posted by Repoman 108 on 05 September 2008 - 08:13 PM in Mods

*MAP UPDATE*

updated "Cleaner Streets" and "Im a Comin'" so there are no needlers on the map. on "Im a Comin'" i added invis barriers to deter players from jumping down and spawn raping the fat kids. mancannons updated to make the jump smoother.

thanks for the comments guys. i know there arent many modded infection maps out there and id really like to see more infection games so i combined the two things about halo 3 i like best and made some playable infection mods...

#43458 Bungie Weekly Update: 9/05/08

Posted by Repoman 108 on 05 September 2008 - 11:48 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

i have inside info from a bungie employee that i know that says that the new mythic map pack will be released on a new disc entirely along with a map editor which lets you create your own maps, not edit old ones. he says that in assembly there are scarabs in the background that we should be able to mod into the map. i dont have anymore info on the other maps seeing as he only did work on assembly and i will not reveal my source. dont go off at me if this ends out being wrong. its just what i was told. and dont go off at me if something i said was already revealed by bungie. i couldnt b bothered to read their whole weekly update

#43543 Bungie Weekly Update: 9/05/08

Posted by Repoman 108 on 06 September 2008 - 07:57 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

lol ok watever you guys can go on with your whackjob theories. i didnt have to give you inside information about bungie. if yu dont believe it thats your fault. i know for a fact that its on an extra disc and you guys will see when it gets released. i dont have any proof because its INSIDE INFORMATION!!!. and to the guy that said i stole what he said, i havent been reading this topic. i just saw it and thought i would contribute. i even said that i havent read the topic so dont go off if its already been anounced or something. the employee that i know used to mod the xbox 1 before he got into bungie. thats all the information im releasing about him.

#43544 [Pacific Currents] Map Pack

Posted by Repoman 108 on 06 September 2008 - 07:59 PM in Mods

cheers fatalgamer. also i wasnt too sure about the new "Im a Comin'" adjustment of the invisible barriers. so you guys let me know what you think about them and if they need tweaking. i added them so that if you're playing fat kid you cant just jump down and spawn rape him

#43657 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by Repoman 108 on 07 September 2008 - 03:32 PM in Mods

fatalgamer this is one awesome s*** list you got here. i bet lots of people will appreciate it. just to let you know, i updated my Cleaner Streets and Im a Comin' maps from the Pacific Currents map pack. i took out the needlers on both maps and added invis barriers on Im a Comin', im not sure whether its better with or without the invis barriers so you might wanna post separate links. i still have the usermap file for the first V of the map (without barriers) incase you wanted me to change it back. ill leave it up to you guys to decide

#43758 [iTz Sphere] Icy Storage

Posted by Repoman 108 on 08 September 2008 - 03:28 PM in Mods

wasnt that my mod map?

#44011 Bungie Weekly Update: 9/05/08

Posted by Repoman 108 on 09 September 2008 - 10:50 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

the map pack is on a disc because then they can include the map editor. this will let you CREATE YOUR OWN MAPS!!!
    not like forge editing but real death barrier/BSP editing you cant edit the old maps such as guardian... unless we found some way to convert the map files of say guardian to whatever type of file the new map editor uses and from there inject them as that file type and edit it from the xbox. which will probably prove to be impossible given our current track record with H3 modding. we'll just have to wait and see

#44398 Schitzo

Posted by Repoman 108 on 13 September 2008 - 03:27 AM in Programs

i have downloaded this program from a diff site ages ago and as far as halo 3 film modding programs go this is way up the top. highly recommended. but personally. i mod with HxD. it is far more reliable. btw i dont know wtf yu mean by

in my opinion is the best halo 3 film modder, because of the variety of things that you can do with it e.g. flaming helmets, name changing

most if not all film modding programs can do that. despite the idiot who posted the program. this is a very good program. download it. and i have modded player names with this program so that they are both less and more characters. it might just be that i have a long name and it fills the blank spots with spaces. but i havent had any trouble. but still its not as fool proof for the basics like flaming helmets and stuff as HxD. if yu get some experience with film modding with HxD then that will become the best way to mod films for yu. it has for me. that is just my insight into film modding.

#44400 The Unfors33n

Posted by Repoman 108 on 13 September 2008 - 05:01 AM in Mods

The Unfors33n

Posted Image

Made by Repoman 108

Features:
    -inbuilt colourblind/gloomy/juicy fx
    -flood tank forms
    -infection forms
    -bubbles
    -floodballs
    -invincibility equipment
    -playable on CTF, One Flag
    -flag spawns inside floodtube
    -teles inside tube

Bugs
    -DOES NOT SUPPORT MUTLIFLAG!!! dont even bother trying. i was going to release this in a modpack but it took me too damn long to make so i decided to just release it now.

Video
    http://www.gamevee.c...iewVideo/879166

Download
    http://www.bungie.ne...fileid=52838500

Repoman 108 of iBotModz.net

#44496 The Unfors33n

Posted by Repoman 108 on 13 September 2008 - 06:32 PM in Mods

i rly cant be bothered to go out and take pics of the map but i included a video. i just added it then so quit complaining about video

#44606 The Unfors33n

Posted by Repoman 108 on 14 September 2008 - 04:01 PM in Mods

i rly cant be bothered to go out and take pics of the map but i included a video. i just added it then so quit complaining about video

thanks. unfortunately this map only works with the One Flag gametype. for some reason the teleporter blocks the flag capture point so multi flag doesnt work. the only thing you need to change about the One Flag gametype thats already in halo 3 is the ridiculously long spawn time. i recommend turning that down from 10 seconds to something like 3

#44679 Complete Gametype Whitepapers

Posted by Repoman 108 on 15 September 2008 - 03:31 PM in H3 Modding

wat you would do is you would make 2 separate gametypes. and dont change anything on the files. then you would swap the thing you want to find where the offset is on one of the files. and then you put it on your computer, scroll down to the _blf part and see if you can find the difference. wherever the different hex value is is where the offset it. ps to the guy who started the thread. im going to start making a gametype editor which lets you create gametypes on the com, edit old ones, convert to different gametypes, and make it forge playable. are you sure your whitepapers are correct? ive been using Easy Bs
    whitepapers to start me off. and your "weapons on map" conflicts with his offset.

#44981 cain and abel

Posted by Repoman 108 on 18 September 2008 - 06:36 PM in Help Desk

i have an ip flooder and i have cain and abel. but i need to know how to find the peoples im versing on XBL's ip addresses with cain and abel so i can get started. i know im gonna get some ppl saying stuff like. dont do it, its illegal...i rly dont care can yu just tell me how?