• Please log in to reply
    10 replies to this topic

#1 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:23 PM

ok, so basicaly i have a capture card, sony vegas and far too much free time!

so i have an offer for all you mod designers out there.

i dont have xsata and i have no plans to buy it (i have no money, and the money i do get goes towards upgrading my pc or guitars) so you'l need to invite me online into a custom game in order for it to work.

i get WAY to many invites recently, so send me a message first letting me know that your from here needing a mod done.

sometimes i dont have a mic (its wireless so its often empty on power) so dont worry if i dont speak.

if you wanna see my quality of video's just look on youtube, if the quality isnt good enough for you then thats fine, just dont ask.

im happy to go into theatre and do lots of cinematic views, highlighting the best parts of you map. or alternatively, you can send me a video you have done.

This offer is not to be abused!!! im not gonna sit down and reccord 100 montages of people sniping people then tea bagging for hours... thats just dull and nobody cares. this is for legitimate mods.

ok so thats it :) no more from me, its down to you lot!!!

this is open to anybody and everybody. so make a mod an lemmie reccord!!!

[center]---
    EDIT
    ---

this is open to anybody and everybody. so make a mod an lemmie reccord!!!

this now excludes "abysskiller" as he was very rude and obnoxious. so i will not reccord for him. anyone else is still welcome.
    (word of advice, his first mistake was forgeting the word "please"... it wont hurt you an itl make a difference)

my gt is in my sig bellow, BlackXhorneT

Edited by matty0, 19 October 2008 - 01:53 PM.

#2 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:29 PM

About: Topic moved and stickied in new forum.

Reason: Not a Halo 3 mod.

#3 Repoman 108

Repoman 108

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 71 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 05:26 AM

sounds good man, im releasing a modpack soon and it could do with a bit of advertisement, you didnt put your GT in that message so if you post it i'll message you, my gamertag is "Repoman 108" and ill have the maps i want filmed and advertised by the end of the week so ill message you somewhere around there. i might make a map with spawning and projectiles at the start which we can then film and add to the end of the montage to add effects but im pretty god damn bad at angles and that crap so ill go with whatever you reckon looks good

#4 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:01 AM

can u mod a pic 4 me plz i no how to do iut but i can never figure it out

#5 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 04:03 PM

I'll add my gt to the post, its in my sig already but your right.

can u mod a pic 4 me plz i no how to do iut but i can never figure it out

im not a modder, im just a cammera man :) sorry.

#6 L337 Box

L337 Box

I Am The EL1T3 B0X!

• VIP

• 542 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:10 PM

can you film stuff other than modz? btw this is a really cool thing you're doing :thumbsup:

#7 Repoman 108

Repoman 108

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 71 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:39 AM

if anyone wants me to mod stuff, i mod stuff for 1 month gold membership codes... check my bio for info and to the film guy, im nearly finished my mods, at the moment im just fine-tuning them so ill contact you in the next 2 days or so

#8 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:17 AM

can you film stuff other than modz? btw this is a really cool thing you're doing :thumbsup:

yup i can film anything. but im not a fan of montages...

if you have a new glitch for example i'd be happy 2 help. also me and my bro are working on a new machinima so yeah...

if you need something other than mods filming just put it in here and i'll consider it. dont expect a yes every time tho!

#9 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 03:20 PM

ok, i know ive had a few requests now but as you all knew my pc had died :(

anyway, bought myself a loverly new graphics card, (Nvidea 8800GTS if your interested)
    an now we're good to go! so just to let everyone who wanted 2 know, i am now totaly fixed, everything installed and totaly ready to reccord some mods! so start throwing em my way.

huge appolagy for the delay, i guess you just cant always count on these machines!

Matty0

#10 deadcanadian

deadcanadian

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 90 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

you could also go to http://www.gamevee.com/ . this site is free and safe. just sign up and put the vid you want recorded on a fileshare and go to gamevee grab. this gets the vid from the fileshare and records it.

#11 roadkiller96

roadkiller96

Recruit

• Members+

• 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:01 AM

Hey im not a modder but i machinimas and i dont care if i have modded maps in them. if you know anybody who can make some backgrounds for me. my gt is roadkiller96 B) :help: :help: :help: