•  

• iBotModz CBox

Apollo's Content

There have been 13 items by Apollo (Search limited from 07-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#117560 B/S/T Xenon Jtag e79 Fixable (banned)

Posted by Apollo on 13 May 2010 - 08:04 PM in JTAGs / DEVs

Nowhere did you say it came with original dumps.(also, I already said you did a bad flash job on it before you did and that was the problem) And since it has been xclamped, you have further shortened it's lifespan. Again. There are tons of people selling working consoles for this much. And your OP says $180+ $20 shipping.

I guess you don't really understand that to repair it, you basically have to reJTAG the thing. List your item for what it is...

Xenon
    JTAGable
    Xclamped (that will also need repaired)
    Banned from XBL

$130 + $20 Shipping

That sums it up... now allow me to retort...

Falcon
    HDMI
    Virgin system (not modded, not banned)
    No XClamp rigged fix
    Boots, loads, and plays games perfectly
    JTAGable Blade Dash
    No errors whatsoever

$100 + $10.70 shipping(US)

Think maybe you should lower your price just maybe. Look up a console (Can't call it a JTAG cause it's not, that all has to be redone) Banned, Errored, and xclamped... Perhaps, if you're lucky... $40

OP: I believe you've just been pwnt...

#115549 holy ****k es ury gutyS :)

Posted by Apollo on 06 April 2010 - 09:49 AM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

#114902 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Apollo on 29 March 2010 - 04:49 AM in Xbox 360

I try. Some you win, some you lose.

His console repairs are 2nd to none, well maybe only to DSS's. So's I say cuts him somes slack.

P.S. I really liked the SP for some reason, so kudos on that job.

#114805 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Apollo on 27 March 2010 - 06:42 AM in Xbox 360

OK... well, it's become obvious I screw up everything I touch. I guess you better send your stuff to Slippy.

Well it seems as though you did a fantastic job on your wife. ;) As for console repair just got mine back, I'm very pleased with Az's performance:

Posted Image

#114785 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Apollo on 26 March 2010 - 08:44 PM in Xbox 360

BTW, did I mention I offer FREE Shipping!?! You will still be responsible for the $28,908 packaging and handling charge, but shipping is FREE!!!!

Avoid this Azraelrs guy, I sent him my car to repair and he did a horrible job.

Before:

Posted Image

After:

Posted Image

Not sure if his console repair is of the same low standard, but if it is, I'd avoid him like the plague.

#114749 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Apollo on 25 March 2010 - 08:21 PM in Xbox 360

Yeh man, no probs. Just remember its 100$ a box and I will b' sure you give you the latest mods!

Yeah that sounds fine man. I'll make soo much money off these boxes when I re-sell them on eBay cause I know barely anyone who can play WII/PS3/360 all on the same console. PM me your details and I'll send the $500 ASAP.

#114745 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Apollo on 25 March 2010 - 07:58 PM in Xbox 360

Hey Dark,

I just got a shipment of 5 more RROD consoles in, any chance I could ship them to you to be repaired? Also while you have them could you mod them to play PS3 & WII back ups for me? I heards that it's possible with your mefods.

#114702 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Apollo on 25 March 2010 - 01:17 PM in Xbox 360

I would like to add that when I sent mine away to him it took 3 months to be returned, I initially thought this was a very long time but then Dark explained (he's very good at explaining things) that due to the different time zones we live in it was in fact only 5 days it took for me to receive the repaired console.

#114687 I R Gud Repair'r

Posted by Apollo on 25 March 2010 - 07:40 AM in Xbox 360

Excellent service, sent off my broken 360 to get repaired, and since it's come back I've not had a single, and I mean single, problem with it.

Only thing that confused me was it was a black 120GB when I sent it off, but it came back a white 20GB? But DSS assures me that it was the postal service who are to blame for that, so it's all good.

++++REP.

#112868 3 Red Ring Of Death =(

Posted by Apollo on 03 February 2010 - 04:03 PM in Help Desk

ha ha ha... lol yeah my spelling is funny sometimes, hyrbird lol. Its fixed now though

Fixed:

ha ha ha... lol yeah my spelling is funny sometimes, hyrbird lol...I'm rather retarded, you see. . It's fixed now though.

#112811 Xbox 360 Smart Repairs

Posted by Apollo on 02 February 2010 - 02:03 PM in Help Desk

its not an opinion its fact

Trust me Azraelrs has much more important things to worry about than the misguided knowledge of some 14yr old kid. If he "knows so little about 360's", then why is he widely regarded by so many as an expert, surely we can't all be wrong?

And free hosting being better than paid hosting? You truly are a retard.

#112380 Xbox 360 Smart Repairs

Posted by Apollo on 24 January 2010 - 12:02 AM in Help Desk

just like to add that he doesnt understand how con files work, so why would he comprehend this?

:rofl:

I trust Az. He is smart.

:unworthy:

#112325 Xbox 360 Smart Repairs

Posted by Apollo on 23 January 2010 - 01:15 AM in Help Desk

Yeah...I'ma trust Azraelrs on this one.