•  

• iBotModz CBox

Randomrocket's Content

There have been 154 items by Randomrocket (Search limited from 07-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#131132 Car Stereo

Posted by Randomrocket on 23 August 2011 - 07:38 PM in Off-Topic

i have to put my vote with redstar... if for nothing else its got an offer on saving you like 350... buy it, use it, resell it for more than you pay. classic profiteering

If you want less attention, they make single din ones too...

http://www.amazon.co...14144077&sr=1-2

hmmmm alright Ill keep it in mind :) thanks!

#131124 Car Stereo

Posted by Randomrocket on 23 August 2011 - 04:14 PM in Off-Topic

I don't know if you're in the market for a touchscreen one...
    but here....
    http://www.amazon.co...zg_bs_3009001_4

o, and it has bluetooth

looks great but I dont want it to get stolen lol that just screams for attention in a school parking lot. And Im really not a fan of touchscreens... one reason why I refuse to get an ipod out of many other reasons....

The smaller stereo I listed has a removable face so it doesnt get too much attention... and the bigger one will be a huge pain in the but fitting it in there, itll take a chainsaw to get it out fast haha ;)

#131121 Car Stereo

Posted by Randomrocket on 23 August 2011 - 01:35 PM in Off-Topic

Hey guys, I got my car :) a 2001 Ford Escape V6. Super cheap for what I got it at. The only problem that kills me is the stereo.

The stock stereo that came with it is terrible. The cd changer is jammed and doesnt work at all and the radio gives horrible reception no matter what station or frequency. So I took the car back to the dealership and they said they could either replace it with another stock stereo and keep the car for two days or just give me $200 to replace it myself. I took the $200

So right now Im dying to get a new stereo. My budget is $200 and Id like to keep it around $160 if possible so Ill be able to get subs later. The Escape has a double DIN radio size so I can fit practically any stereo.

I just want some advice on what you think I should get.

This Alpine CDE-103BT looks really nice. I like the bluetooth on it and I dont mind the smaller size :) My ipod is a knock-off brand so I dont care about ipod connectivity, ill use the aux input anyway. the reviews for this one are very high so I like that.

JVC KW-XR610 - a double din cd player also with really high ratings. looks easy to control, no bluetooth tho

EDIT: it appears that Ill have to modify the inside of my cars dash to get this one to fit, so if I go with this one, itll be there for a while...

Which do you guys think I should go with? Or do you have any other suggestions? Im open to whatever.

#131101 Hello

Posted by Randomrocket on 21 August 2011 - 12:31 PM in Off-Topic

yo smokie :)

#131093 I am alive Leaked Trailer

Posted by Randomrocket on 20 August 2011 - 09:23 PM in Games

just another version of fallout...

#131082 How to connect PSP to 3G network with a wireless 3G Router?

Posted by Randomrocket on 19 August 2011 - 07:31 AM in General Discussion

what do you mean you cant go online with a psp if there isnt a hotspot? any wifi will do for a psp. Im on my psp right now....

I think its spam to make you want to buy a modem from his site.... look at his username

#131059 Halo: Anniversary Damnation Gameplay

Posted by Randomrocket on 18 August 2011 - 08:59 AM in Games

Im glad it allows you to turn off bloom now... but I still think the sniper having bloom was stupid... you couldnt even shoot fast enough for the bloom to affect your bullet....

#131055 BEST SONG EVER

Posted by Randomrocket on 17 August 2011 - 06:14 PM in Media

One time by JB is the best song for me forever. I love this song because this song has nice lyrics and meaning too.

I cried a little for your lost soul...

#131050 ~*Tortuga*~ by DoorM4n

Posted by Randomrocket on 17 August 2011 - 11:34 AM in Mods

will it work on Halo 2 vista? If not, then I cant play it :(

#131038 Halo Reach: Legendary Edition For Sale

Posted by Randomrocket on 16 August 2011 - 09:22 AM in General Discussion

lol yes, I thought that was obvious.

lol sorry right as I posted that I saw the name of the seller

#131035 Halo Reach: Legendary Edition For Sale

Posted by Randomrocket on 15 August 2011 - 06:14 PM in General Discussion

19hrs left, 0 bids :(

are you the one thats selling it?

#131033 Skyrim vs Oblivion: Enviroments

Posted by Randomrocket on 15 August 2011 - 02:24 PM in Games

Posted Image

the one on the ........left.... definitely left....

#131009 TES Race Screenshots

Posted by Randomrocket on 13 August 2011 - 08:39 PM in PC Gaming

almost everyone has some sort of mohawk...lol

#130983 i love games

Posted by Randomrocket on 13 August 2011 - 10:42 AM in Introductions / Goodbyes

im new to all this

welcome leechkiller :drinks:

#130982 When Galaxies collide

Posted by Randomrocket on 13 August 2011 - 10:41 AM in General Discussion

Our existence is totally bizarre

that stuff around us has technically already happened but we wont be able to see it for millions of years?

Or what about the theory that we can't see the entire universe due to the fact that light hasnt had enough time to to reach us since the universe began? lol

#130952 13 years of Jobs

Posted by Randomrocket on 11 August 2011 - 09:02 PM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

and he has not changed clothes once in the past 13 years...

#130951 Euclideon shoots back. (Unlimited Detail guys)

Posted by Randomrocket on 11 August 2011 - 09:00 PM in General Discussion

hopefully sooner than 3

#130950 Riots Break out at Valve HQ

Posted by Randomrocket on 11 August 2011 - 09:00 PM in PC Gaming

erm... the guy on the right is Gabe Newell​...

lol

#130937 old cbox.

Posted by Randomrocket on 11 August 2011 - 12:38 PM in Off-Topic

10% of the posts were along the lines of...
    "ALL UR COMP R BELONG TO EPSILON!!!"
    "nou"
    or
    "/prune"

no u

#130918 Heavy Bieber - Baby

Posted by Randomrocket on 10 August 2011 - 08:46 PM in General Discussion

k.

JUSTREC

#130902 Halo Reach Legendary Ending.

Posted by Randomrocket on 09 August 2011 - 04:41 PM in Reach Modding

No... theres no eagle EVER.

yes there is!

Spoiler

#130863 Game graphics are about to explode

Posted by Randomrocket on 08 August 2011 - 10:28 AM in General Discussion

damn.... :'(

#130860 Game graphics are about to explode

Posted by Randomrocket on 08 August 2011 - 09:20 AM in General Discussion

Unlimited detail... :drool:

#130644 This makes me hate America

Posted by Randomrocket on 28 July 2011 - 02:52 PM in Off-Topic

best part of this piece was the development section, i thought the theme was too basic for the amount of time the composer spent on it at the beginning. i found myself trying to find something new he would add, but it was just spread a little too thin for my taste

I actually felt like it ended and I was just sitting here waiting for it to really kick in myself. It was a very good piece of music but it ends and you're just like "what? no epic finale?"

my first dubstep song ive ever heard. I'll look more of it up, but it seems to be like a trance/techno setup w/ a feel of actual thought process of how music should be composed. i feel that techno has always fell short of actual music because its too sparadic and just filled with too many ideas for the listener to hear and thats why it has never become mainstream. this is why most people who listen to techno before thought it was just music for the drug addict because you cant possibly understand what all is going on unless you can watch the instrumentation play each part.
    i would like to say it was something completely new for my ear and i enjoyed it for the most part.

Haha yeah when I start listening to a new song, ill play it about 4 times, each time I try listening to it in a different way. Ill try to pick out the bass or the percussion or whatever with each play.

Im not a huge fan of dubstep, but there are some songs that can really get me pumped. I prefer the euro style of techno mostly but I had an asian friend introduce me to some asian techno and it gets pretty sick lol :)

What also pisses me off is people who think techno is just throwing 2 songs on top of eachother and aligning the BPM and calling it techno. Maybe if I'm drunk as hell and in a club, those songs are fine, but they aren't true techno.

Or I'll try showing them a techno remix of Hey Soul Sister (a song that has been overplayed since it first came out and the remix made it 28372398712x better) and they will just say "oh they just sped up the original and added bass to it" or something.

#130640 This makes me hate America

Posted by Randomrocket on 28 July 2011 - 12:15 PM in Off-Topic

Dubstep/techno is just not mainstream enough for radios and TVs and I hope it never gets there.

It will change the industry that needs no changing.

I just wish people give it the respect it deserves. I try talking about techno to people, they think it takes no skill to make and its a stupid waste of time.

I dont expect it to change the industry lol .......... but it would be epic to have someone like Tiesto play at the Super Bowl half time show ;)