•  

• iBotModz CBox

LXV Grizzly's Content

There have been 434 items by LXV Grizzly (Search limited from 03-July 23)

Sort by                Order  

#63291 2nd gen jailbreak soon to come

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 27 January 2009 - 04:22 PM in iPod/Zune

Think it will work
    with a normal first gen iphone?
    D:

Already does I think.. ?

#25686 3 New Mods by Daily Modders

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 21 June 2008 - 07:24 AM in H3 Modding

i have a gametype where you have recon when u play it, but i need a dev kit to see it

Have fun paying nearly 1000 dollars, otherwise its going to be a LONG time before you get to try it out. But how do you know it works if you havent seen it?

#61203 360 Reality (Elite AIO v2) BETA

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 16 January 2009 - 01:20 PM in Programs

no, you need all the halo3 vidmaster and halo 3 recon achievments to get recon.

Hes saying if he modded those to be unlocked. And no, you still wouldnt have recond, and your account (console) would be banned very shortly after.

#63286 360 Reality (Elite AIO v2) BETA

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 27 January 2009 - 04:17 PM in Programs

This is a beta there are bound to be many bugs....
    Slip is fixing stuff at the moment so just wait.

Also, make sure the profile isnt too big, I forget the exact size, but if its too big I think profiles wont work correctly.

#61110 360 Reality (Elite AIO v2) BETA

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 15 January 2009 - 08:12 PM in Programs

Here its only 200 posts, so id say free lol.

Looks great, any chance of getting the UM changer to allow working campaing. By the way UI looks awesome.

#36097 360gamesaves.com

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 26 July 2008 - 09:12 AM in Xbox

Yea, somebody who has an account there should make a thread and invite people who want to join. There would be a lot, so he would only invite like 3 people, but then those 3 could invite more.

#30867 3rd gen nano

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 05 July 2008 - 04:03 PM in iPod/Zune

so is the 3rd gen nano the one w/ 4g? sorry im a little new at this

#22169 8 Of My Out Of Map Levels

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 12 June 2008 - 05:39 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Wow, your pretty good at that, ive seen some of them before, good job at taking the time to do it though!

#24233 ???

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 17 June 2008 - 08:39 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Nobody has ever answered my question, why will a .map resigner take so much longer to make than the resigner we have now? Is it just a lot more complicated or is there more technical problems? A few years seems like a long time to wait around. Im not on the edge of my seat...

#24120 A Map.Request for all modders

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 17 June 2008 - 03:55 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

That kind of idea right there is the problem with modded maps, you go "um... neat i guess.." once and then never look at it agian. I want something thats payable not just a ton of random stuff everywhere

#36666 Abomination

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 28 July 2008 - 07:49 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Abomination

Map : Avalanche
    Recommended Number of Players: 8 - 16
    Recommended Game Type: Team Slayer (Team BR's with Vehicles set to Map default

Weapons:
    1 Assault Rifle
    11 Battle Rifles
    3 SMG's
    3 Plasma Pistols
    2 Needlers
    2 Rocket Launcher's
    1 Laser
    1 Sword
    2 Fuel Rod Gun's
    Vehicles:
    4 Warthogs
    5 Mongooses
    1 Ghost
    2 Wraiths
    1 Banshee
    1 Hornet

Equipment:
    6 Fragmentation Grenades
    8 Plasma Grenades
    2 Bubble Sheilds
    1 Power Drainer
    2 Trip Mines
    1 Regenerator
    1 Over Sheild
    2 Camo

Techniques Used:
    Interlocking
    Merged with map geometry (just a tiny bit on the Mid bridge)

I assure you, since this is primarily a Big Team Battle map, the weapons and equipment are not overdone. It may look like a long list, but that is becuase I have a few of every item, to make it a diversified map.

Also, the teleporters in the beginning of the level, take you outside the map in an unexpected place, check it out and have fun!

This map took me a while to make. I had to save and quit the game a whole bunch to get things merged and in the air, so now I present it to you!

Abomination Pics : Abomination Pictures

Abomination Map : Abomination

#62749 Advertising.

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 24 January 2009 - 01:31 AM in General Discussion

I personally havent had any bad experience with the staff, but Ive heard a few instances of power abuse, that can drive alot of new members away. I think the majority of the staff does a great job, but a few sour apples can ruin a lot. Getting rid of the staff thats hardly here would be a great improvement.

#24170 AI War [Containment] -NOW W/ RE-SPAWNS-

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 17 June 2008 - 06:01 PM in Mods

Wow, im a little confused, but if i gathered correctly these AI actually fight each other? If so this would be AWESOME, his area seems kind of dead wich is a shame because these mods are sweet. Also you said the pelecan crash noise is the same as the warthog? can we fly the pelecan?

#19445 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 03 June 2008 - 05:02 PM in Mods

I have heard of some underground direct link downloads like what your talking about, so it can be done, im just not sure where to look or how to do it, but i have faith that you can or find out how to. Keep up the good work.

#19378 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 03 June 2008 - 12:12 PM in Mods

um.. i hate to be a coplainer, but the ambush one doesnt work for me, it may just be me but you might want to check it out.

#19561 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 04 June 2008 - 02:57 PM in Mods

I have heard of some underground direct link downloads like what your talking about, so it can be done, im just not sure where to look or how to do it, but i have faith that you can or find out how to. Keep up the good work.

I've been looking into a way to libcurl (copying a site, without using it) to host all modded maps here. On a separate sub-domain that requires invite-only to get into. To prevent Bungie, and I think it was easy. I already am almost done.

That sounds like a pretty good solution to having threads shut down. Glad your working on it .

#33323 All My <<Tag Lists>>

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 17 July 2008 - 10:25 AM in H3 Modding

Thanks alot this does really help. What is the differance between the mancannons?

#26105 All these goodbyes....

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 22 June 2008 - 11:18 AM in Off-Topic

The last time i checked slip had + 18 rep. The reason people keep - reping him is becuase he posted that thread asking for rep before he released his modz to the community. Also people do that stuff for no reason sometimes, thats why i dont like rep that much. Its a good idea, its just too flawed.

#26104 Ambi0's flooded last resort

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 22 June 2008 - 11:00 AM in H3 Modding

hm... too bad its random like you said, wll you release any non random mods?

#22091 Any modders banned? Yep.

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 12 June 2008 - 02:23 PM in H3 Modding

Dont just keep all your modded maps. If everyone who could mod did that then where would we be, what fun are mods if you cant play them, its just modding to say you can mod, its stupid. If you dont want to be banned then just put them on your share for like 1 hour, or if you dont even want to do that than just share them in customs. Just dont post them in the bungie forums and you (if you play it smart) wont get banned. for example mxrider.

#22165 Any modders banned? Yep.

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 12 June 2008 - 05:32 PM in H3 Modding

IF bungie was really planning on banning all the modders who make maps like you claim, then why havent all the famous ones been banned? To me it doesnt seem like there banning to many people lately

#61366 Anyone know a Video converter I can use.

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 17 January 2009 - 09:47 AM in Video Editing

VLC media player can change movie files.
    download it here: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

open up your movie, go to file-wizard-transcode/save to file-name and choose where to change from and choose file type and your done.

Go to download.com and search "any video converter" it will give you the "any video converter 2.6.7" its free and it converts almost any video type. (including wmv and mpg)

**edit Just realized this was like 5 months old. Sorry.

#32697 Anyone want me to make them a mod?

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 15 July 2008 - 01:53 PM in H3 Modding

Could you make a mod that makes you start with a plasma rifle and then share it with me in a custom game?

#25706 Armegedan... The ultimate arena!

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 21 June 2008 - 08:50 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

lol i know that this isnt a forging web site, but you should interlock. It looks decent, but if you did it would make it look a lot better

#36909 Banned from matchmaking

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 29 July 2008 - 07:11 PM in Help Desk

The reason you were banned is becuase you had modded content in your file share. Dont put anything modded in there any your safe.