• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 Valid

Valid

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 189 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:09 PM

Armegedan is a Foundry map made for large slayer, teamslayer or infection map made for large teams, or slayer games with lots of players!! It is made up of a outside, and a HUGE enclosed area filled with many different rooms, walkways, hidden weapons and vehicels!! Armegedan is balanced, but has alot of good places to hideout in and a good supply of power weapons!

Features:
    -Has five large arenas in the enclosed area that have different ways in and out and teleporters so fighting can span more then one at the same time!!
    -Each arena has its own strangths and weakness, and while at first one may seem better then the rest each can be defended equally!! For instance the first arena may seem liek the best. Mines can be placed at teleporters and other team mates can man machine guns to make it hevily fortified... this may seem like an impossible thing to brake into for those who are uncreative... But by using the map you can easily destroy them by using special grenade holes to dsable mines and secret entrances to takeout those gunners! Each arena has similar strengths and weaknesses, and are all pretty powerful.
    -There are five hallways which can also be defended, offer unique equipment and weapons, and can be shortcuts to arenas if you know how to use them.
    -There are 2 sniper/gunner posts taht give good views of the map.
    -there are vehicles that can go through different arenas and to the outside area
    -TONS OF SECRET WEAPONS, AREA, AND EQUIPMENT TO FIND AND USE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE IN THE MAP!!!!!!!
    -THE DIFFERENT WAYS TO GET IN AND OUT OF THE MAP PLUS ALL TEH UNIQUE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESS OF THE AREAS AND THE HIDDEN ITEMS ALLOPWS FOR A DIFFERENT GAMEPLAY EVERY TIME!! AND THOUSANDS OF STRATEGIES TO USE!!!!

SCREEN SHOT:

DETAILED DESRCIPTIIONS OF ARENAS AND HALLWAYS

1. Arena one is teh place that the outside tele will take you to. It has 2 machine gun turrets, mines that can be used to block the tele, and a small armory good for getting some basic weapons. This arena is the one most players will go through to get nto the enclosed area so controling this will alow you to dominate.

2. The ghost arena... contains six ghosts, and mancannons to get to the outside area... plus a rocket luancher in teh middle in the air.

3. Small more enclosed arena with lots of spike grenades and a shotgun... the grav lift in this arena can be used to get to lots of different arenas from this one quikly. Special holes int he floor allow you to take out anyone in the 1st arena with grenades and it also has a secret passage to that arena for seprise attacks that always confuses your opponents

4. The garage... has a chopper that can then be driven straight into the ghost arena... and will seem to come out of nowhere... plus lots of mongooses, and a laser to take out anyone in a ghost int he ghost arena. Also has asometimes hard to see walkway with a tele that will let you get to pwerful and hard to get places liek the sniper tower!

5. The rafters of the map... elevated bridges stretching over the map provide a good view of the entire map that lets you see shat is happening on all the arenas, plus a a good place to easily take down those below

THERE ARE ALSO FIVE WALKWAYS:

3 leading to various places on the maps. 1 a power walkway with power weapons, equipment, powerups and such, but not much of a defense from people outside of it. And 1 serated from the rest, a good place to hieout containing the only energy sword... This wallhay also has a openable and closable entrance using a grav lift!!

And the Pics might not seem like much... but the AWSOEM part about thsi map is the versitility of the map and the possibility for many different strategies. I'm making a v2 that will be more team oriented too... but im not finished with that one yet.

MADE BY: Validacesniper (Valid) using the infinite $ glitch

DOWNLOAD:
    http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx ... d=40246920

#2 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:18 PM

upload your screenshots man...
    lol and learn to spell Armageddon right

#3 Valid

Valid

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 189 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:44 PM

There i uploaded the pics..... and lol i know i have horrible spelling.... but i gues ill keep it like that cuase thats the way i named the map... I mean ummmm... i did that on perpuse it connects back to an ancient zulu myth about the end of the world or something...... lol

#4 LXV Grizzly

LXV Grizzly

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 422 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:50 AM

lol i know that this isnt a forging web site, but you should interlock. It looks decent, but if you did it would make it look a lot better

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
    • Guests

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:34 PM

i wanna point out that you misspelled Armageddon =/