•  

• iBotModz CBox

LXV Grizzly's Content

There have been 434 items by LXV Grizzly (Search limited from 05-July 23)

Sort by                Order  

#24170 AI War [Containment] -NOW W/ RE-SPAWNS-

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 17 June 2008 - 06:01 PM in Mods

Wow, im a little confused, but if i gathered correctly these AI actually fight each other? If so this would be AWESOME, his area seems kind of dead wich is a shame because these mods are sweet. Also you said the pelecan crash noise is the same as the warthog? can we fly the pelecan?

#24175 .:: Sunset Scorture ::. By: Dstin1(128k warning)

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 17 June 2008 - 06:18 PM in Mods

This looks really fun, I love the sword thorn thingy and the blue fuel rod! Unfortunatly the thing i was most interested in was the carbine (wich also happend to be the only thing that would not load) ill take your word for it though, good job

#24182 NightWinder 2

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 17 June 2008 - 06:30 PM in Mods

This really has to be one of the best mods ive ever seen, excellent job. Great skinning, and new weapons!

#24233 ???

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 17 June 2008 - 08:39 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Nobody has ever answered my question, why will a .map resigner take so much longer to make than the resigner we have now? Is it just a lot more complicated or is there more technical problems? A few years seems like a long time to wait around. Im not on the edge of my seat...

#24237 Water World Mod [rocket46 and itzmunchies]

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 17 June 2008 - 08:44 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Hope fully this is one of the very few playalbe mods out there Is it just flooded or is there more stuff on the map? im tired of the only thing on narrows being a banshee and hornet.

#24342 Good Idea For Halo 3 MP Map

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 06:37 AM in H3 Modding

I dont think you can just "make" the scarab. I think that would be a .map mod, so we cant do that yet.

#24354 My best picture Ever

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 08:18 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

This is a good picture, but it doesnt belong in halo 3 modding, move it to H3 theatre and maps section or something, because it doesnt belong here. Also, nice pic!

#24359 [DarkShallFall] BioDrop

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 08:32 AM in Mods

I love the new hud and the new hog! really enticing to go back to playing halo 2. very nice job cant wait to play.

#24381 .::Frail Structure::.

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 09:56 AM in Mods

I dont think ive ever really seen a mod quite like this before lol. Im really glad you put a warthog in it ( I think thats a warthog in the pic...) Looks like it would be a blast with fast moving vehicles and snipers. A year is a long time to work on a mod, glad you finished it !

#24387 Get to the place where yo u fall from on cortana

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 10:05 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

From the looks of it, i dont see you getting much further out, it looks like your in a cylindrical whole. Nice find though. kind of hard to follow but i think i understand. Might go try... its always a hassle to get people to play campaign tho...

#24393 Pink Panther Hamburger scene (Halo 3 Style)

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 10:19 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

That was on of the funniest videos ive ever watched, i watched it twice lol damburge?

#24397 The Library Beta 1 by, Elite 747

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 10:22 AM in Mods

lol i remember this level from halo 1 campaign, pain in the buttox, but still i think it would be really cool for multyplayer. NIce mod, love the sentinals! Yea it is too bad they went exctincted, but hopefully more people will realize how good these mods are soon..

#24403 New HiGh GRound Mod

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 10:37 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

I think those gametypes are probably bogus, I thought there was only one modded gametpe?

#24491 trading unrealeased mods

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 03:20 PM in H3 Modding

Dont double post.. but OMG AN UPSIDE DOWN ELEPHANT MUST HAVE!!! lol this map doesnt looks very fun, thats probably why its unreleased.

#24493 Teleporter Mods

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 03:23 PM in H3 Modding

Ok i have a really good one, put one on the pit, in the room above the sword room, so that you can walk on those cross wak things or at lease go inside that little room PLEASE ive always wanted to go up there lol. But if you cant do that make one way outside the pit, thatd be awesome because then you could forge out there or something!

#24497 How do you...

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 03:31 PM in H3 Modding

Nope, just cut a lawn or something for 20 bucks, if you look hard enough you can find one for a bargin

#24505 Lockout_2008 - by ogrish

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 03:41 PM in Mods

I love the bottom floor on blackout! Also the new smg model gives it a good look, much more like navy seals or something. Also the whole in the floor is pretty creative, good mod

#24632 The Rep system

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 18 June 2008 - 07:28 PM in General Discussion

Hey people, lets not bribe people for rep. And for that matter dont blackmail, becuase its really just defeats the whole purpose of the new rep system. I understand sometimes you want to know how much people value your work, but the only way your going to know for real is if you dont ask and they just "do it". So please dont ask or blackmail people for rep.

Posted Image
    Posted Image

^
    I
    I
    Bad

#25686 3 New Mods by Daily Modders

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 21 June 2008 - 07:24 AM in H3 Modding

i have a gametype where you have recon when u play it, but i need a dev kit to see it

Have fun paying nearly 1000 dollars, otherwise its going to be a LONG time before you get to try it out. But how do you know it works if you havent seen it?

#25689 Why wont any1 realese a .map resigner

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 21 June 2008 - 07:39 AM in H3 Modding

I think they were just using dev kits. Thats what i heard anyways

#25695 [Dark Slipstream] Modded Maps Release

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 21 June 2008 - 08:14 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Thanks dark, the blackout one is connection host only but the snowbound one looks like it could be fun lol! im looking forward to them.

#25697 Halo 3 signature

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 21 June 2008 - 08:21 AM in Graphics

I like the 9th and 10th one. The last one is good for lolz too That would stink lol

#25700 SuperAison + Skate0's Resigner (no dld)

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 21 June 2008 - 08:26 AM in H3 Modding

Nice work, looks pretty good, too bad you wont be releasing but at least your going to sign for people

#25706 Armegedan... The ultimate arena!

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 21 June 2008 - 08:50 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

lol i know that this isnt a forging web site, but you should interlock. It looks decent, but if you did it would make it look a lot better

#25710 Very very veeery intresting

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 21 June 2008 - 09:24 AM in H3 Modding

Ill bet the heads game is a race to see how many heads you can collect. There would be like 10 heads on a map and 4 to 5 players would race to collect them and then fight to get them all, the person with more heads is stronger, but can only use dual weildable weapons. thats my guess.