• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Valid

Valid

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 189 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:16 AM

I figured out how to get to the place where you fall from at the beggining of the level in cortana.

IT REQUIRES 2 PEOPLE AND IS DONE ON THE COVENANT AND CORTANA

1. start the covenant at the last checkpoint and go through to the end, but make sure to grab a GRAVITY HAMMER from one of the brute chieftans, i believe there is one in the path way where the flood is your ally and where you get the IWHBYD skull.

2. Then when starting cortana have the people stand near the top of the ramp area you land on at the beggining.

3. then kill al teh flood parisites first other wise they will come back and try to kill you later when you are trying to do teh jump

4. then have oen person jump at it and the other person hammer teh ground to boost them, and aim here (This will take a few tries) :
    http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/scree ... d=40009500

5. Then have the other person respawn up there, which could be tricky since they will normally just respawn and fall.

6. Then you are up there!! But unfortuanatly there is a barrier in teh way so you cant actually get out with two people. However you may be able to if you had three or four people, by getting them to respawn up there!

Screenshot:
    http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/scree ... d=40009565

#2 LXV Grizzly

LXV Grizzly

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 422 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:05 AM

From the looks of it, i dont see you getting much further out, it looks like your in a cylindrical whole. Nice find though. kind of hard to follow but i think i understand. Might go try... its always a hassle to get people to play campaign tho...

#3 Valid

Valid

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 189 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:35 PM

if you were able to respawn past the barrier you could easily get out. Where the people are in the screenshot is only a jump away from the top and exit of the hole, but there is a barrier. In another place on cortana i was able to get across a similar barrier, but then you die in like 2 seconds, so this could be the same, but you would still have a pretty cool view from ontop of the map up there!

#4 L337 Box

L337 Box

I Am The EL1T3 B0X!

• VIP

• 542 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:01 AM

looks pretty cool but next time can you embed pics? so we dont have to click on the links