•  

• iBotModz CBox

Dog5point0's Content

There have been 56 items by Dog5point0 (Search limited from 25-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#120657 PS3 ID's

Posted by Dog5point0 on 06 July 2010 - 06:14 PM in PS3

Dog5point0

#119191 Work for some local bands and other crap

Posted by Dog5point0 on 09 June 2010 - 08:36 PM in Showoff

Posted Image
    this is an old one we never made im working on a album cover too

#119184 Modding?

Posted by Dog5point0 on 09 June 2010 - 07:46 PM in General Discussion

i hate flash drive modding too, bcuz now EVERYONE with a 5$ flash drive can mod and it gets old

#119178 Modding?

Posted by Dog5point0 on 09 June 2010 - 06:26 PM in General Discussion

That describes other gaming sites perfectly.<br><br>We don't do that here :p<br>

yes thats why im here not on se7ensins lol

#119176 Modding?

Posted by Dog5point0 on 09 June 2010 - 05:39 PM in General Discussion

Lets take a look back in time to the days of halo 3 usermap modding before the con resigners were public. We would buy a signer and feel so good about our selfs, we would open up johnson and hxd and make a gay little tag swap that had no point AT ALL and think it was so kool and show all our friends this was when the community was only in the 100's and people didnt use modding as a business. Once the resigner was public everyone wanted one and everyone was modding this was when modding exploded. After some time people started modding the Call of Duty games and their profiles to make their gamerscore higher, people sell these editors for 100's of dollars and are modding achievements for 100's of dollars. They sell mods to cheat in call of duty and other games but why? its only a number and a rank on a game.... think what will the non modders think when your in cod 4 flying? would you like it, i know i wouldnt. modding as turned into Hacking and Money making and its ********, it used to be fun to play mods with your friends but now you cant go on MW2 for a day without getting into a modded game and its dumb it ruins the gameplay, or if you find someone who you get in an online fight with chances are that you will be DOSED and thats not fun at all or if you download a program it may phish you or infect you with a bot and thats even dumber. I would love to see modding to go back to the old days of fun and NOT money making and hacking.

that is a previous post that i made a few months ago, and i came back to the xobx/modding community about two weeks ago after having boken my xbox and not wanting to buy a new one.... well i have found out that the modding community has gotten even worse, with fash drive modding almost anyone can do it now i go into my friends list to see that ***ing 6th graders from my school are modding their avatars and gamerscore. tell me why the hell would a 6th grader need to mod something, well actually why does anyone need to mod something its gotten to the point where even the PS3 is shit online with mods. if we are going to mod why do we have to do it in an online match? it ruines the game for everybody else also who gives a shit if your tenth prestige its just a name that shows u have no life..... xbox and ps3 are supost to be fun and modding isnt and never should be a money making business, i was just in a party a "modder" was trying to charge people to be in the party with him... its just stupid..... when Halo Reach comes out i would love to see everyone doing what used to be done, fun playable FREE modded maps that everyone can have fun on, NOT online ********

#118355 Work for some local bands and other crap

Posted by Dog5point0 on 27 May 2010 - 02:29 PM in Showoff

they told me to make a bright and colorful shirt lol i did i made a few more but they are on a different computer.... and we had to have a shirt that some of the non emo girls would wear lmao

#117552 Work for some local bands and other crap

Posted by Dog5point0 on 13 May 2010 - 05:50 PM in Showoff

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

theres more but i dont have it uploaded

#113343 Another methode to connect xbox with pc

Posted by Dog5point0 on 17 February 2010 - 02:11 PM in Help Desk

open your harddrive and connect it up that way with the sata cables in ur computer

EDIT oops sorry yung i posted as soon as you did

#113062 MAOR UBUNTU HELP

Posted by Dog5point0 on 09 February 2010 - 05:22 PM in Help Desk

have u tryed to just update.
    sudo apt-get install update
    or when it starts tap f2 and go to recovery mode and see if it can find an error with it. if nothing works try installing linux mint it is by far my favorite linux i hav ever ran. you just have to burn the iso and boot to the cd and ur all good. http://linuxmint.com/ also anything else talk to me on aim iTzDog5point0 im good with linux i ran it for almost a year then got windows 7. but yeah i cant quite read that so im not sure whats going on lol

#113034 For Sale

Posted by Dog5point0 on 08 February 2010 - 07:40 PM in Xbox 360

I was buying some stuff for my xbox and this was in my cart some how so now i have it and dont want it its never been used so yeah i want 18$ for it and shipping will be about 5$ this is a VIA VT6421A chipset card for flashing your drive

Posted Image

#113029 My 360 hadware mods

Posted by Dog5point0 on 08 February 2010 - 04:19 PM in Xbox 360

now for t3h etching...

next im instaling a flashed drive and leds then etching

#113014 My 360 hadware mods

Posted by Dog5point0 on 07 February 2010 - 09:40 PM in Xbox 360

Posted Image

finished painted pic of it

#113001 My 360 hadware mods

Posted by Dog5point0 on 07 February 2010 - 01:54 PM in Xbox 360

Update 3:

I bought the cd drive and will be flashing it next week most likely, i have just started the painting and have the plexiglass glued in too, i have only primer on it at the moment. but i am painting it flat black.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

more pics when i get the black on it =) also buying the Blaster CK3 so the flash is easyer and i dont have to open it everytime i update

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#112761 Apple officially announces the iPad

Posted by Dog5point0 on 01 February 2010 - 02:41 PM in General Discussion

this may be good if it was for schools so we don't have to waste paper.

for 1000$ per ipad paper would be cheaper

#112578 lethal nun #2

Posted by Dog5point0 on 29 January 2010 - 04:00 PM in Showoff

Posted Image

just something i made for myself... i dont like the font but i have shitty fonts and cant find a good one to go with this any ideas for a font?

#112564 lethal nun #2

Posted by Dog5point0 on 28 January 2010 - 06:50 PM in Showoff

Posted Image

Posted Image

these are my 2nd try at making something that looks kool lol still learning, any tips?

#112491 Lethal Nun Gift

Posted by Dog5point0 on 26 January 2010 - 05:18 PM in Showoff

ehh oh well im not the best at this stuff i know that but wiith time i will get better

#112462 Lethal Nun Gift

Posted by Dog5point0 on 25 January 2010 - 09:06 PM in Showoff

text sucks, sun thing sucks.

rolf i made it rrly fast with Gimp it wasnt suppose to be great just better than his current one lol

#112459 Lethal Nun Gift

Posted by Dog5point0 on 25 January 2010 - 08:56 PM in Showoff

made this in gimp in like 5 mins cuz i was bored

Posted Image

#112407 Something i thought of

Posted by Dog5point0 on 24 January 2010 - 09:07 PM in Xbox 360

no im saying like make it say something random or change it to the cheater option lol

#112405 Something i thought of

Posted by Dog5point0 on 24 January 2010 - 09:01 PM in Xbox 360

well when a person gets banned or reset it changes to cheater so there may be a way i will look around 2moro prolly

#112403 Something i thought of

Posted by Dog5point0 on 24 January 2010 - 08:52 PM in Xbox 360

Ok we can mod gamer tag, achievements, gamerscore..... but can we mod your gamerzone, like the thing that says family, pro, underground..... yeah that thing

#112267 A look at modding now

Posted by Dog5point0 on 21 January 2010 - 09:35 PM in 360 News

Lets take a look back in time to the days of halo 3 usermap modding before the con resigners were public. We would buy a signer and feel so good about our selfs, we would open up johnson and hxd and make a gay little tag swap that had no point AT ALL and think it was so kool and show all our friends this was when the community was only in the 100's and people didnt use modding as a business. Once the resigner was public everyone wanted one and everyone was modding this was when modding exploded. After some time people started modding the Call of Duty games and their profiles to make their gamerscore higher, people sell these editors for 100's of dollars and are modding achievements for 100's of dollars. They sell mods to cheat in call of duty and other games but why? its only a number and a rank on a game.... think what will the non modders think when your in cod 4 flying? would you like it, i know i wouldnt. Modding as turned into Hacking and Money making and its ********, it used to be fun to play mods with your friends but now you cant go on MW2 for a day without getting into a modded game and its dumb it ruins the gameplay, or if you find someone who you get in an online fight with chances are that you will be DOSED and thats not fun at all or if you download a program it may phish you or infect you with a bot and thats even dumber. I would love to see modding to go back to the old days of fun and NOT money making and hacking.

#112261 For Sale

Posted by Dog5point0 on 21 January 2010 - 05:40 PM in Xbox 360

lol gave up on modding a window in the case eh? to bad its 8955 and once the Ben-Q tray starts to go out its only a matter of time thats what my first 360 had...

i got lazy and my friends giving me a deal on his 360 so i said i would sell this one and buy his

EBAY LINK POSTED

#112247 For Sale

Posted by Dog5point0 on 21 January 2010 - 03:12 PM in Xbox 360

lol update the main post guys please read