•  

• iBotModz CBox

Valid's Content

There have been 207 items by Valid (Search limited from 07-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#14545 "iBotModz Glitchers"

Posted by Valid on 10 May 2008 - 05:02 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

ok

#13319 "iBotModz Glitchers"

Posted by Valid on 26 April 2008 - 09:00 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

I would love to join this
    gamertag: Validacesniper

i have lots of glitches i could share!

#14498 "iBotModz Glitchers"

Posted by Valid on 09 May 2008 - 07:08 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

So..... is this group ever gonna git started or what?

Now that were members of the group what do we do?

#31320 "iBotModz Glitchers"

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 06:17 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

yes this never rreally turned into anything , i wish it had, but i think everyone got cuaght up in modding instead and kinda forgot about it

#31696 "iBotModz Glitchers"

Posted by Valid on 07 July 2008 - 08:48 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Um... I would, but my halo 3 disk nolonger loads most of the campaing maps anymore for some reason, so i haven't been able to do much glitching...

#17014 *** New Modded PIC!!! ***

Posted by Valid on 25 May 2008 - 08:48 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

this isnt a good thing. Bungie.net could be flooded with dirty pictures if this continues. And it will probobly mean severe restrictions/bannings by bungie .

ps: i would take it off your fileshare if i were you that is easily gonna be noticed.

(but im still downloading it )

#15792 ..::Duff World::...

Posted by Valid on 18 May 2008 - 08:40 PM in Mods

Man these halo 2 mods look awsome, too bad i never got any when i had halo 2.

I hope halo 3 modding can eventually become this awsome!!!

#31005 2 ways out of floodgate

Posted by Valid on 05 July 2008 - 09:19 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Nice tuts... ive done both but still good tuts i had to learn from a friend when i did them... BUT, you are missing one there is a third way to get out of floodgate, and it oo doesn't have a video tut...

PS. I dont think there is cuase i found it...

#31321 2 ways out of floodgate

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 06:22 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

yes, im talking about that... lol i found it like forever ago... thought maybe it was so old you didn't know about it lol...

#22604 8 Of My Out Of Map Levels

Posted by Valid on 13 June 2008 - 07:02 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

when you say the area above brick room do you mean that area you float in?

#22893 8 Of My Out Of Map Levels

Posted by Valid on 14 June 2008 - 06:12 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

lol ok, i don't use lag glitches. You can get there from turret jump though too, but it probobly is harder then doing that.

The maps sound cool, but i don't have my 360 at the moment, and when i do i might not have live, so i can't play them for a few days.

#22805 8 Of My Out Of Map Levels

Posted by Valid on 14 June 2008 - 02:50 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

that place isn't exactly new... You can also get into some side areas from there. I would like to know how you did it though. Did you use the turrent bounce?

#16781 A Skull Sing With Me!!!! 1000dl's thanksss!!!!

Posted by Valid on 23 May 2008 - 05:33 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

lol, thats hillarius!

#14671 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by Valid on 11 May 2008 - 08:04 AM in Mods

that link does to work. Good now this post has all the mods and it tells what they have in them!

Edit: I checked EVERY single link works!

#14402 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) New

Posted by Valid on 08 May 2008 - 06:30 PM in H3 Modding

That video is awsome!!

#23968 All of my "good" new stuff

Posted by Valid on 17 June 2008 - 09:12 AM in Showoff

Those aer really cool!

I like the dragon one and the GOW one the best.

The larger one that looks like it has smoke or something in it looks really cool too!

#16878 All-Star Mod Released!

Posted by Valid on 24 May 2008 - 09:30 AM in H3 Modding

Nice! those icecicles look cool!

#31132 Ambushed

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 09:13 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Hmmm... looks pretty good, il download and see if i like it. I like the isea of the map though going from area to area and being able to defend each if you want .

#25104 Anarchy = sex on legs?

Posted by Valid on 19 June 2008 - 08:07 PM in Showoff

Nice! My favorite is the Vegas one!!!

#25565 Another sig

Posted by Valid on 20 June 2008 - 09:00 PM in Showoff

Wow that thing looks pretty cool... I really like the background... although the hand strumming the guitar looks kindof wierd..

#14172 Anth0ny562

Posted by Valid on 06 May 2008 - 03:23 PM in H3 Modding

yes everyone who actually has played with or knows him syas he is actually a nice guy. And the reasons he has for not releasing the maps are most likely genuine. I have more respect for anthony then most the other modders.

#23469 Are you going to get spore creature creator?

Posted by Valid on 16 June 2008 - 09:50 AM in Game Modding

That actually sounds pretty cool. Is it hard to mold and things with that kind of program? Cuase im really bad at that kindof stuff. But i've always wanted to do something like that.

Oh and heres a link cuase i had to look it up myself:
    http://pc.ign.com/articles/866/866966p1.html
    http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/06/hands-on-spore.html

#25345 Armegedan... The ultimate arena!

Posted by Valid on 20 June 2008 - 12:44 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

There i uploaded the pics..... and lol i know i have horrible spelling.... but i gues ill keep it like that cuase thats the way i named the map... I mean ummmm... i did that on perpuse it connects back to an ancient zulu myth about the end of the world or something...... lol

#25332 Armegedan... The ultimate arena!

Posted by Valid on 20 June 2008 - 12:09 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Armegedan is a Foundry map made for large slayer, teamslayer or infection map made for large teams, or slayer games with lots of players!! It is made up of a outside, and a HUGE enclosed area filled with many different rooms, walkways, hidden weapons and vehicels!! Armegedan is balanced, but has alot of good places to hideout in and a good supply of power weapons!

Features:
    -Has five large arenas in the enclosed area that have different ways in and out and teleporters so fighting can span more then one at the same time!!
    -Each arena has its own strangths and weakness, and while at first one may seem better then the rest each can be defended equally!! For instance the first arena may seem liek the best. Mines can be placed at teleporters and other team mates can man machine guns to make it hevily fortified... this may seem like an impossible thing to brake into for those who are uncreative... But by using the map you can easily destroy them by using special grenade holes to dsable mines and secret entrances to takeout those gunners! Each arena has similar strengths and weaknesses, and are all pretty powerful.
    -There are five hallways which can also be defended, offer unique equipment and weapons, and can be shortcuts to arenas if you know how to use them.
    -There are 2 sniper/gunner posts taht give good views of the map.
    -there are vehicles that can go through different arenas and to the outside area
    -TONS OF SECRET WEAPONS, AREA, AND EQUIPMENT TO FIND AND USE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE IN THE MAP!!!!!!!
    -THE DIFFERENT WAYS TO GET IN AND OUT OF THE MAP PLUS ALL TEH UNIQUE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESS OF THE AREAS AND THE HIDDEN ITEMS ALLOPWS FOR A DIFFERENT GAMEPLAY EVERY TIME!! AND THOUSANDS OF STRATEGIES TO USE!!!!

SCREEN SHOT:

DETAILED DESRCIPTIIONS OF ARENAS AND HALLWAYS

1. Arena one is teh place that the outside tele will take you to. It has 2 machine gun turrets, mines that can be used to block the tele, and a small armory good for getting some basic weapons. This arena is the one most players will go through to get nto the enclosed area so controling this will alow you to dominate.

2. The ghost arena... contains six ghosts, and mancannons to get to the outside area... plus a rocket luancher in teh middle in the air.

3. Small more enclosed arena with lots of spike grenades and a shotgun... the grav lift in this arena can be used to get to lots of different arenas from this one quikly. Special holes int he floor allow you to take out anyone in the 1st arena with grenades and it also has a secret passage to that arena for seprise attacks that always confuses your opponents

4. The garage... has a chopper that can then be driven straight into the ghost arena... and will seem to come out of nowhere... plus lots of mongooses, and a laser to take out anyone in a ghost int he ghost arena. Also has asometimes hard to see walkway with a tele that will let you get to pwerful and hard to get places liek the sniper tower!

5. The rafters of the map... elevated bridges stretching over the map provide a good view of the entire map that lets you see shat is happening on all the arenas, plus a a good place to easily take down those below

THERE ARE ALSO FIVE WALKWAYS:

3 leading to various places on the maps. 1 a power walkway with power weapons, equipment, powerups and such, but not much of a defense from people outside of it. And 1 serated from the rest, a good place to hieout containing the only energy sword... This wallhay also has a openable and closable entrance using a grav lift!!

And the Pics might not seem like much... but the AWSOEM part about thsi map is the versitility of the map and the possibility for many different strategies. I'm making a v2 that will be more team oriented too... but im not finished with that one yet.

MADE BY: Validacesniper (Valid) using the infinite $ glitch

DOWNLOAD:
    http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx ... d=40246920

#17004 Avamod

Posted by Valid on 25 May 2008 - 06:58 AM in H3 Modding

This map is so fun!