• Please log in to reply
    8 replies to this topic

#1 MrTwiggy101

MrTwiggy101

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 24 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:36 PM

Hey everyone! I just wanted to start off by saying, I modded this map. So this is in NO WAY leaking at all. I am choosing to publicly release the map. Now, while some may think it suck. Some may think it is 'meh', a minority may think 'OMFG ITS SO AWESOME!!11!', this was my second mod. While, in this one I did try to make a somewhat good looking mod, I did mess up on a few things. For example, for some reason the mongoose did not turn into a banshee, and the crates didn't become shade turrets (Although, I think it is because the map is VERY close to overloading. Play it, and you will see why )

Anyways, onto the good stuff. On this map, I have modded a variety of things. If you are host, you get to see a special selection of icicles on the dark side of the map (Screenshot below) There is also quite a few needler ammos on both railings (Screenshot below). There is also around 100-150 clones, there is an even distribution of spartans and elite on each side of the map, I mainly did this because I like my mods to have themes as you will soon see. This one was based off of a war-type theme, others, may be worshiping, etc.. I also put a few oracle clones on the map. Also, below the map on the ring, when I was making the map, as a joke, Mr Miyagi and iliketunapaste put 4 spartan clones in the green electricity lights, and last but not least, there is a hornet on the light side of the map. I hope you have fun!

Now, onto screenshots!

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

To download it, you can follow the link, it will be on slot 6 on my fileshare http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileS ... rTwiggy101

#2 REDSTAR 105

REDSTAR 105

Insert Custom Title Here.

• Donors+

• 775 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:44 PM

Nice! What i recommend is to have a few shade turrets.

#3 MFone

MFone

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 263 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:46 PM

The crates were supposed to be but they didn't work correctly.

#4 MrTwiggy101

MrTwiggy101

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 24 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:43 AM

Yeah, they were supposed to be shades.

#5 Sweeney

Sweeney

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 272 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:17 AM

Everyone start doing new stuff with the mods!! Clones and turrets are getting old..

#6 Valid

Valid

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 189 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:30 AM

Nice! those icecicles look cool!

#7 shotspartin1177

shotspartin1177

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 99 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:56 AM

thats not even close to being over loaded my 1 sandtrap mod i mde it freezes your xbox for 20 to 30 sec and then it lags a littel and then its fine but this map is close over loading pic here
    http://www.bungie.ne...e&ssid=36270133
    ill release later

#8 iKhaosmaster

iKhaosmaster

Yawn

• Members+

• 1,346 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:53 AM

ok this is such an awesome mod. this is one of my favorite ones.

#9 MrTwiggy101

MrTwiggy101

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 24 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:40 PM

thats not even close to being over loaded my 1 sandtrap mod i mde it freezes your xbox for 20 to 30 sec and then it lags a littel and then its fine but this map is close over loading pic here
    http://www.bungie.ne...e&ssid=36270133
    ill release later

I really don't care whether you think it is close to being overloaded or not. If you actually played the map, you would see the gun disappears and certain angles and there are other signs that it is close to being overloaded. Simply coming into my thread when you had earlier said empty threats about 'hacking' me and such, and then advertising for your mod....Wow..