•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Why does everyone hate Ford?

• Please log in to reply
    11 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you like Ford? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

huh?

1. yup (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. nope (5 votes [71.43%])

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

3. i wouldnt know (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 subs_55

subs_55

Defender Of Whatever Needs It Most

• VIP

• 505 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:20 PM

ok forgive me for bing "stupid" or "retarded" but id like to know why it seams that most people hate Ford. now im expecting answers like "cuz the suck" or "they always break" or "wtf noob" i want a well educated, well thought out an proven reason. in my mind i have no favorite nor least favorite brand in this matter due to the fact that i dont or never have owned an driven, or repaired any vhihicle of my own. the only car i own is a second hand an ive never drove. so i would like to know if anyone has some first had facts. i dont consider a second hand car you bought then it breaking down, a good arguement, because you never wore it out an you dont know for sure what the last owner did with it.

thanks an while i know this isnt really a big deal i would just like to know for peronal reasons. i wil try an respect your opinions but in return give me something respectable to well... respect.

#2 Xx Legacy xX

Xx Legacy xX

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Members+

• 818 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:44 PM

gas on fords are high. Not all of them though

#3 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:19 PM

ok forgive me for bing "stupid" or "retarded" but id like to know why it seams that most people hate Ford. now im expecting answers like "cuz the suck" or "they always break" or "wtf noob" i want a well educated, well thought out an proven reason. in my mind i have no favorite nor least favorite brand in this matter due to the fact that i dont or never have owned an driven, or repaired any vhihicle of my own. the only car i own is a second hand an ive never drove. so i would like to know if anyone has some first had facts. i dont consider a second hand car you bought then it breaking down, a good arguement, because you never wore it out an you dont know for sure what the last owner did with it.

thanks an while i know this isnt really a big deal i would just like to know for peronal reasons. i wil try an respect your opinions but in return give me something respectable to well... respect.

Okay man do you always have to take everything public? Lol anyways.

I don't like fords. Sorry. I've worked on em, and they are annoying.

When you buy food, one brand is always gonna be cheaper, but it's gonna be lower quality. YOU yourself subs told me that you get what you buy.

Gas Millage- Doesn't add up.

I own a ford. My parents own three. Almost all my family will tell you that a chevy is better overall.

Ask a mechanic like Jeff. He knows. LIKE OMFG IT ISN"T MATH.

GM is making amazing fuel economy vehicles. They make a car that doesn't use any gasoline. They also won green car of the year with their SUV. WOW! That's Pretty Damn Sweet.

Ima have my opinion. Sorry. I'll add more later when i got time. ttyl.

This argument shouldn't of started like wow! You asked why i hated them so much and i told you. How did it go from Toyota Supra to ford anyways lol.

Cut me some slack here man, i'm the one who's drove them and worked on them. I would know before you don't you think?

Perfect example:

My dad bought a half ton diesel chevy in 94, its a 92. We got an 02 ford 2 years ago. The ford has 300, 000K and the chevy has 560, 000 km.

We've put more money into the ford already.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-piEjJMOEDs
    http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

watch that for fun lol.

Edited by DeathGrip, 28 October 2008 - 10:35 PM.

#4 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:00 AM

For two reasons and two resons only

#1.
    F ound
    O n
    R oad
    D ead

F ix
    O r
    R epair
    D aily

lolz

Edited by GMOF Slidell♥, 29 October 2008 - 12:01 AM.

#5 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:21 AM

For two reasons and two resons only

You forgot,

Found
    On
    Rubbish
    Dumb

I don't know if the debate for Americans is Holden or Ford but it is here and I just like Holden better because its "colour" is red. While Ford's "colour" is red. Red is like one of my favorite colours. Sounds pretty stupid my response but that's why I like Holden better. I've also like it since I was a kid, loved the SS ute.

#6 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:33 AM

You forgot,

Found
    On
    Rubbish
    Dumb

I don't know if the debate for Americans is Holden or Ford but it is here and I just like Holden better because its "colour" is red. While Ford's "colour" is red. Red is like one of my favorite colours. Sounds pretty stupid my response but that's why I like Holden better. I've also like it since I was a kid, loved the SS ute.

yeah no holden here.

#7 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:44 AM

yeah no holden here.

I thought so because it is an Australian company.

#8 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:47 AM

I thought so because it is an Australian company.

yeah i geussed as much because there arent that many state wide car companys.

#9 subs_55

subs_55

Defender Of Whatever Needs It Most

• VIP

• 505 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:28 PM

Okay man do you always have to take everything public? Lol anyways.

I don't like fords. Sorry. I've worked on em, and they are annoying.

When you buy food, one brand is always gonna be cheaper, but it's gonna be lower quality. YOU yourself subs told me that you get what you buy.

Gas Millage- Doesn't add up.

I own a ford. My parents own three. Almost all my family will tell you that a chevy is better overall.

Ask a mechanic like Jeff. He knows. LIKE OMFG IT ISN"T MATH.

GM is making amazing fuel economy vehicles. They make a car that doesn't use any gasoline. They also won green car of the year with their SUV. WOW! That's Pretty Damn Sweet.

Ima have my opinion. Sorry. I'll add more later when i got time. ttyl.

This argument shouldn't of started like wow! You asked why i hated them so much and i told you. How did it go from Toyota Supra to ford anyways lol.

Cut me some slack here man, i'm the one who's drove them and worked on them. I would know before you don't you think?

Perfect example:

My dad bought a half ton diesel chevy in 94, its a 92. We got an 02 ford 2 years ago. The ford has 300, 000K and the chevy has 560, 000 km.

We've put more money into the ford already.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-piEjJMOEDs

watch that for fun lol.

i didnt create this to argue or hear you yell at me again i wanted to hear other people. im fine that you posted some decent stuff but your kinda sour about it. forgive me for being un educated an not jumping on the cool kidz train without looking.

#10 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:11 PM

i didnt create this to argue or hear you yell at me again i wanted to hear other people. im fine that you posted some decent stuff but your kinda sour about it. forgive me for being un educated an not jumping on the cool kidz train without looking.

LMAO! I was the only one who gave you some good information.

#11 Laxmonster54♥

Laxmonster54♥

Im one hell of a sexy man...

• Retired Staff

• 1,053 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:49 PM

they make there s*** cheap so it breaks and you have to buy new parts from them. They are called wear items. I learned about it in Auto tech

#12 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:07 PM

LMAO! I was the only one who gave you some good information.

are you trying to say bohy :crazyeyes: