17 replies to this topic

#1 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:25 AM

What Kind Of Gamer Are You?

Crazy Rusher; You know no fear and feel no remorse as you charge a room with the sole intent on taking out the man with the biggest weapon.

Cool Sniper; You wait in the most obscure places with the weapons with the longest barrels, waiting for the chance to eagle strike the opposing team into the next dimension.

Kill Fodder; You just enjoy setting up the kill and getting the assist.

Power Hoarder; Often known to breathe into the mike over and over the name of the power weapon he is currently hunting.

Social Speaker; You are in it for the motivational speeches and the relationship conversations. (Also known to evolve into Kill Fodder in ranked matches)

Comic relief; No matter what happens, you are the team clown.

Rough Rider; You are drawn to vehicles and will begin to scream if someone else drives your "puppy".

Drunken gamer; You always play better halo and golf when your drunk. "Can take on any form of previous gamer types, depending on type of liquor."

Narcotics violator; Cant stop talking and running from the other team who you continuously call the "cops".

Involved player; A mix of the social speaker and kill fodder, doesn't care who gets the kill as long as someone on his team picks the guy off. Is also fond of speaking about strategies and calling people out.

Demolition man; Stockpiles explosive material and ammo and then blows himself and two of his teammates along with the entire other team to hell.

Eye in the Sky; Obsessed with calling out the respawns of weapons and men, known to count out how long it takes for the overshield to spawn.

Fanatic; Known to run into the other team and scream expletives then retreat into the safety of his own teammates position. Leaving the opposition to die a horrible and putrid death.

Positive mongered; Must go positive at all costs. Known to betray teammates for stronger weapons to insure positive K/D. (Cool snipers are known to have fits of positive mongering.)

Easy going guy; Just give him a gun and watch the magic. Doesn't descriminate against weapons.

Desperate man; Allows his teammates to use and exploit him in order to get a kill. Known to let his sentences on how he died to sputter out.

Martyr; Runs into a group of enemies then throws a sticky grenade at the ground. (Evolution of Desperate man)
    General Soldier: You stick with Human weapons and pickup the BR whenever you see it and NEVER pickup alien weapons.

The Clueless Noob- He calls out the opposites teams colors before the game begins, such as "Kill Blue!" Then proceeds to terminate as many as possible with no game plan, team work or favorite weapon.

Absolute Nub; YOU JUST SUCK!

The Architect; You must learn every aspect of every map in order to achieve maximum enlightenment. Known to spend 2/3 of the game doing so however. (Might evolve into cool sniper eventually)

The Last Spartan; Will do whatever it takes to make sure that every death of his is epic in some way.

Serial killer; You are a genius in your own right, you know every way in the game to murder somebody, you are constantly calculating your next move.

The Oppressor; You believe that the only talk should be about the game, every action about the game, you live for the game. You tell everyone who crosses you to drop dead. (Mortal enemy of the Social Speaker.)

Camper; Stay hidden with your power weapon and hope for the best. Bubble shields are also helpful.

Girl scout- You camp in plain view with a hidden weapon, when the unsuspecting people walk by you, you jump and waylay their advance with talk of cookies, I mean shotgun shots.

The Great Memorize- You know where the opposition spawns and where the weapons are, now all you have to do is get your hands on a BR. (Known to become Eye in the Sky)

Assassin; You attempt to get as many kills by melee or your trusted sword. Strategy is a must.

The Absolute Annihilator- You are driven by an unknown force to get every weapon of mass destruction and then you refuse to fire unless you get a double kill.

The Rager; You scream and throw various materials at your wall when killed from an unknown angle. (Possible easy going guy evolution)

Crappy Collecter; someone who collects all the best weapons then dies because they cant use them properly.

The Moviegoer; Eliminates enemy threats then drops cheesy one-liners from common movies. Known to teabag and tough talk dead bodies.

The Female; If you need an explanation, then god help you.

The Passenger; You think its cool looking to ride shotgun in your buddy's Warthog, you bail when you see the laser reticule.

The Fade Away; Continuously tell your teammates you have their back, but leave them almost instantly. (Also enemy of Kill fodder) Has been seen as the worst teammate to have, only seconded by the Absolute Nub. Responsible for many team breaking fights.

The Regis Philbin- You ask a ton of totally useless questions such as why it is blue vs. red. You only yield to ask why you are losing and how to do something. (Known to annoy the hell out of the serial killer and cool sniper)

The Dictator; You insist that you are the best of the best when you actually are defeated quite often. You also insist that everyone call you by your rank. (Another kill fodder enemy.)

The Blind soldier- You fire round after round at the enemy but never hit anything, you then charge out into the open to finish the guy you think you hurt, but eat accelerated metal instead.

The Spiky Head- You have all the achievements and are fully decked out in Hayabusa armor. You hate all noobs and cant stand the Kill fodders or social speakers. You are infused with the ancient will of the samurai, until you meet someone who is decent. (Known to play with The Oppressor)

The Recon Scout; You go into a game looking for ways to impress Bungie in order to get the famed armor. You ask everyone on your team how to get recon armor and if they can help you. You fail miserably.

Jack of All Trades-Always on the front lines and can use any weapon to do the job. Usually focusing on the BR but will pick up anything for that 2nd slot to gain an edge.

The Iron Man- You take it upon yourself to be the reason your team wins the battle, you are a one man army. All your team needs to do is call the enemy out.

The Puppet Master- You are a master of manipulation and you use your teammates in various ways to make sure you get the kill and become the hero. (Known to easily exploit the Desperate Man)

The Swiffer Duster- You have a proven strategy that you re-use all the time. You find it funny to watch each new team fall to your crazed antics. (Cool snipers tend to roll with these people)

Scout - Uses medium ranged weapons to assist teammates and take kills when that guy rushes to your base. In objective games, the Scout usually defends and will occasionally move up to the frontline.

Damn Good One- This man is Damn good and brags about it constantly. (This is more of a genre than a type)
    Special Operative-You sneak behind the enemy while your team rushes in and distracts them. Then you come from behind, when they retreat, you are already there waiting there for them. (The unskilled Special Operatives are known as Campers or Girl scouts.)

The Earl of Sandwich- You aren't the greatest leader or killer around but you dont take no crap from nobody. (Social Speaker's bodyguard)

The Scientist- Your twisted experiments have spawned a new breed of player. A shape shifter who tries EVERYTHING.

The Warhawk- You specialize in blowing the crap out of vehicles with whatever very explosive weapon you can lay your grease stained armored hands on.

This is me comic relief,cool sniper,jack of all trades,I've changed the way I play since I posted this a year ago.

Edited by Slidell, 17 August 2009 - 02:44 PM.

#2 Decatur

Decatur

I went from script kiddie to network engineer

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:33 AM

Involved player; A mix of the social speaker and kill fodder, doesn't care who gets the kill as long as someone on his team picks the guy off. Is also fond of speaking about strategies and calling people out.
    +
    Cool sniper.

#3 Random1225

Random1225

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 986 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:57 AM

Cool Sniper
    +
    The Earl of Sandwich
    +
    Involved player
    +
    Comic relief
    +
    Jack of All Trades
    +
    Scout
    +
    Social Speaker
    +
    The Female

lol jk about the female but otherwise thats totally me.

Edited by Random1225, 18 October 2008 - 11:24 AM.

#4 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:23 AM

Teabagger
    +
    Slang
    +
    F words
    =
    Good game for every one :)

#5 Random1225

Random1225

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 986 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:25 AM

Teabagger
    +
    Slang
    +
    F words
    =

lol yep!

#6 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:44 AM

Teabagger
    +
    Slang
    +
    F words
    =

choose one from the list i worked hard copying and pasteing it from my clan site

#7 Decatur

Decatur

I went from script kiddie to network engineer

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:57 AM

choose one from the list i worked hard copying and pasteing it from my clan site

LOL! I worked hard copy and pasting!!!

lolollooololololol roflcopter lolerscates
    Posted Image

#8 Xx Anarchy xX♥

Xx Anarchy xX♥

Best Part of iBotModz

• Members+

• 237 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:44 PM

the MLG type of player
    calls things out
    knows weapon spawns
    can out BR most kids
    only cares of the person gets killed, not who got it

#9 SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

TheMasterSnails Pimp!

• Donors+

• 827 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:17 PM

Absolute Nub
    Martyr
    Cool Sniper

:)

#10 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 01:44 AM

the MLG type of player
    calls things out
    knows weapon spawns
    can out BR most kids
    only cares of the person gets killed, not who got it

That's what i try to do.

My Br isn't very solid but i think team work is important and as long as someone get's the kill.

I often rely on others to count spawns for me but i try to be aware of them by asking teammates.

#11 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:16 AM

I am my own type. I'm a Crazy Sniper.

Crazy Sniper - A mix of Crazy Rusher and Cool Sniper and maybe a bit of

Sometimes when I feel crazy a bit of Social Speaker with Comic relief.

I also am the Demolition man.

I also don't care what weapon I have so Easy going guy

And here is the list of the rest I am
    • Martyr
    • Absolute Nub
    • The Last Spartan
    • The Oppressor
    • Girlscout
    • Assassin
    • The Rager
    • The Dictator
    • The Blind soldier
    • The Spiky Head
    • Jack of All Trades
    • The Iron Man
    • Scout
    • Damn Good One
    • Special Operative
    • The Earl of Sandwich
    • The Scientist

Edited by SmokiestGrunl, 19 October 2008 - 08:30 AM.

#12 ShadowHeir1

ShadowHeir1

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 17 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:32 AM

My tactics combine: Spiky head (Although I don't wear the "Snipe me" helmet) and assassin in ranked I have 8461 kills and 1830 of them are beatdowns. :ninja:

#13 lekgolocrap

lekgolocrap

Private

• Members+

• 39 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

mostly scout

#14 SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

TheMasterSnails Pimp!

• Donors+

• 827 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:02 PM

nice bump brah

#15 PREPPY DIABLO

PREPPY DIABLO

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 625 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:02 PM

Last Spartan ftw

#16 SharXzZ

SharXzZ

Private

• Members+

• 35 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:31 AM

Im the allrounder :]

The one who want to kill me must be born.
    I known the game so good that i know evey trick :)

And im also good with BR.

But i�´m not a coolsniper im just running around with snipe :)

But cool thing

#17 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:37 AM

Involved player, General Soldier and Girl Scout.

#18 michael iz pro

michael iz pro

Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 355 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:05 AM

you missed me out i am god (Sniper GOD)