• Please log in to reply
    11 replies to this topic

#1 adidasoverkill

adidasoverkill

Apprentice Grade 1

• Members+

• 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:04 AM

If u can be assed to read all this s*** gd4u. But at least look at the pics before u hit Backspace.

Ok here we go, I need loads of people to help me with my new machinima. I've got a script for Episode 1 and I'm hoping this will turn into a great series. It's not a normal crappy story line believe me. If your interesseted in helping or if you have a group already that r looking 4 a project look down to Cast

Background Info:
    Ok theres alot to this so try not to fall asleep.
    The series is set 15 years after halo3. Here's the build up to it. With the Brutes defeated on the ark they removed there armies moving on to installation 02 and well just ending up blowing themselves up. Most of the Unsc and elite forces were safe on the ark outside the rings blast Radius.

From then life was gd the elites and humans were dicovering cool new technology everyday until they found the terminals. (I read up on it and it turns out the terminals mean something- who cares i got Marathon Man) basically therewere 2 forerunner AI's trapped in there one when evil the other ones gd.

Soon enough a stupid elite taps aterminal or somethin and there released. Programmed to destory each a huge war of s*** loads of clones ensues on the ark for 4 years.

The gd guy Offensive Bias is losing so he teams up with the Unsc and Elites including Ship Master and Terrence Hood (the guy to give the heart warming speech at the end of h3)and they all fly off to Installation 05 (halo 2, cold storage, lovely neighbours. u no the place?).
    Anyway Merchendant Bias, the bad guy, has already gained control of the unverse with an army of clones and corrupted peeps 'com to the dark side' stuff. Offensive bias(gd1) makes the Unsc and elite some sweet suits for being such gd pals. and they form a rebelion to take down Hitler, oops Merchendent Bias.

The 'Rebelion' start researching how to use the armour and find out that they can use the 'Essence' from flood forms to insert into the suit. Theres alot of dead flood lying around (Ring activated) so they pick some up and insert the 'essence' into 3 suits. Done.
    Episode 1 is name 'A second Chance' for a reason. remember halo 1 and that marine that gets owned by the flood on the helmet cam. He's one of the main characters, along with an elite and a former brute. There no discrimiation in this Machinima.
    O theres a bit about MC but i wont tell u that

Check here for more ifo on the characters: http://en.wikipedia....Halo_characters

Main Characters:

The 3 main character all have recon just to get the little kids excited about new episodes.
    So Yellow or Wallace Jenkins the marine always carrys a Shotgun and Spartan laser. Here the twist he also has Telekinesis u no the power of levitation. Thats cool right?
    Posted Image

The Blue Guy named Usze 'Taham the elite always carrys a Sniper Rifle and an energy Sword. He has the power to fly, as a waith bolt, crashing down on various clone, quite fun.
    Posted Image

The Red one called MiroHaf the Brute always carrys a Spiker and a Grav Ham. But he doesn't need them he has power over fire and can shot fire bombs as well as setting himself alight (its better than it sounds). In the picture he reloads with his spikers as fime bombs fall from the sky. Coolest Pic
    Posted Image

Here a picture i made of them in all there glory:
    Posted Image

Cast:
    I havent gone over every character o if u think ur right for a role email me and ill tell u more about them.

Writting
    Writer 1= Me plz
    Writer 2 (backup) =?

Mains (gd)
    Yellow- Body/Voice
    Blue Body/Voice
    Red- Body/Voice
    Terrance Hood- Body/Voice
    Ship Master- Body/Voice
    Master Chief- Body/Voice
    Offensive Bias- Body/Voice

Main (Bad)
    Merchendant Bias- Body/Voice
    Ninja Slut 1- Body/F.Voice
    Ninja Slut 2- Body/F.Voice
    Ninja Slut 3- Body/F.Voice
    Matrix Twin Elite 1- Body/Voice
    Matrix Twin Elite 2- Body/Voice

Forging/Modding
    If u cna and u want to help me let me no

Extras
    I will need about 6 extras for body acting who will be playing different roles throughout.

Editing
    Camera man 1= Corral Arts
    Camera man 2=?
    Editor 1= Corral Arts
    Editor 2= ?

Sorry for the bad speEalng aned grandmar
    Edits will come soon any comments are welcome. Thanks if u read it

#2 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:33 AM

Sounds like its going to be a great Machinima but I probably wont be able to help sorry.

#3 Decatur

Decatur

I went from script kiddie to network engineer

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:28 AM

When is the release date?

I sorta skimmed through and looked at the pictures.

#4 Random1225

Random1225

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 986 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:46 AM

Sounds pretty cool and I can help if you want.

#5 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:57 PM

wow alot of people are doing machinimas these days cant help though makeing an H2 one up for a friendly compition how ever releases there trailer frist wins lol

#6 traypay1

traypay1

Recruit

• Members

• 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 07:47 PM

can i help in your halo 3 movie if i can just add me cbk blackman

#7 swatcinema

swatcinema

Private

• Members+

• 37 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:33 PM

ill help with anything

GT:xtwisted metal

#8 sillybob123

sillybob123

I am a homo.

• Members+

• 541 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 06:15 AM

:o me wanna be recon guy with telekinesis pleaseplease

GT: Sillybob123

#9 pyrosquirrell

pyrosquirrell

Private

• Donors+

• 31 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 10:24 AM

hey buddy this sounds awesome, im not that great of an actor but if you need any help im here my gt is PyroSquirrell

#10 TurdSnack

TurdSnack

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 12 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:43 AM

I edited the post for you,your welcome :D just leave the edit by turdsnack there if you change your post
    ---------------------------------------------
    If you can be asked to read all of this good for you. Please at least look at the pictures before you press the Backspace button.

I need many people to help me with my new machinima. I have a script for Episode 1 and I'm hoping this will turn into a great series. It's not a normal crappy story line believe me. If your interested in helping or if you have a group already that are looking for a project look down to the Cast Section

Background Info:
    There are many parts to this so please do not fall asleep.
    The series is set 15 years after Halo 3. The build up to it is that the Brutes defeated on the Ark removed there armies moving on to Installation 02 and ended up blowing themselves up. Most of the UNSC and elite forces were safe on the ark outside the rings blast Radius.

From then life was good,the elites and humans were discovering new technology every day until they found the terminals. (I have read that the terminals contain information). There were two forerunner AI's trapped in there one when evil the other ones good.

Soon enough a stupid elite traps a terminal and they are released. Programmed to destory each a huge war of many clones ensues on the ark for Four years.

The good guy Offensive Bias is losing so he teams up with the Unsc and Elites including Ship Master and Terrence Hood (The man who gave the heart warming speech at the end of Halo 3). They all fly off to Installation 05 (Halo 2, cold storage, lovely neighbors. You know the place?).
    Merchendant Bias the evil one, has already gained control of the unverse with an army of clones and corrupted people influencing them to join the evil side of the fight. Offensive Bias(Good) makes the UNSC and Elite advanced suits for being excellent allies.They form a rebelion to take down Merchendant Bias.

The ''Rebellion'' start researching how to use the armour and find out that they can use the 'Essence' from flood forms to insert into the suit. There are many dead flood lying around because of the ring activation. They take 'essence' and inject it into Three suits.
    Episode 1 is name "A second Chance" for a reason. In Halo 1 the marine that gets killed by the flood on the helmet camera is one of the main characters, along with an Elite and a former Brute. There no discrimiation in this Machinima.
    There is also a part about Master Chief that will not be disclosed at the moment.

Check here for more info on the characters: http://en.wikipedia....Halo_characters

Main Characters:

The Three main character all have Recon. This is to appeal to the young children enthralled with the armor permutation.

Yellow is Wallace Jenkins the marine, He carrys a Shotgun and Spartan laser. The twist is that he also has Telekinesis,the power of levitation. Isn't it amazing?
    Reduced: 75% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full image

Blue is Usze Taham an Elite, He carries a Sniper Rifle and an Energy Sword. He has the power to fly as a wraith bolt, crashing down on various clones.

Red is MiroHaf the Brute who carrys a Spiker and a Gravity Hammer. But he does not need them as he has elemental power over fire. He can shoot fire bombs as well as setting himself on fire. In the picture he reloads with his spikers as fire bombs fall from the sky.

Here a picture i made of them in all there glory:
    Reduced: 75% of original size [ 1024 x 546 ] - Click to view full image

Cast:
    I havent gone over every character if you think you are right for a role email me and I shall tell u more about them.

Writting
    Writer 1= Me please
    Writer 2 (backup) =?

Mains (Good)
    Yellow- Body/Voice
    Blue Body/Voice
    Red- Body/Voice
    Terrance Hood- Body/Voice
    Ship Master- Body/Voice
    Master Chief- Body/Voice
    Offensive Bias- Body/Voice

Main (Evil)
    Merchendant Bias- Body/Voice
    Ninja Slut 1- Body/F.Voice
    Ninja Slut 2- Body/F.Voice
    Ninja Slut 3- Body/F.Voice
    Matrix Twin Elite 1- Body/Voice
    Matrix Twin Elite 2- Body/Voice

Forging/Modding
    If you can and want to help me PrivateMessage me or email me

Extras
    I will need about 6 extras for body acting who will be playing different roles throughout.

Editing
    Camera man 1= Corral Arts
    Camera man 2=?
    Editor 1= Corral Arts
    Editor 2= ?

Sorry for the bad spellng and grammar
    Edits will come soon any comments are welcome.
    Thanks if you read it.
    (Edit:By TurdSnack)

Edited by TurdSnack, 05 January 2009 - 01:50 AM.

#11 oJusCaLLmeKyLe

oJusCaLLmeKyLe

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 11 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:10 PM

i could be a camera man just ADD my gamer tag Jerzpolak!

#12 V3NOM

V3NOM

Sergeant Grade 3

• Members

• 475 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:15 PM

sounds cool
    ill be the main actor when i get mai new xbox