Posted 02 October 2008 - 01:45 PM

Can somebody put a achivment editor like acog khaosguys one

#2 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 01:47 PM

No one has an editor, that was bull, he told me himself.

Besides, he can't code that well in VB. He will need help, and I know the only person that does isn't going to right now.

I'll try to make one, but it requires "searching", and I can only read/write if I know the location lol.

#3 yungbol

yungbol

Firmware Expert

• Global Mods

• 1,461 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 01:51 PM

Besides, he can't code that well in VB. He will need help, and I know the only person that does isn't going to right now.

I'll try to make one, but it requires "searching", and I can only read/write if I know the location lol.

Here dark, I modded some achievments on an offline profile here's the locations.
    http://forums.maxcon...ad.php?t=123332

Hurry before it gets shutdown though ;)

#4 superaison2

superaison2

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 15 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 01:53 PM

Exactly why programming should be stuck with the pro's. Not source copy pasters.

#5 unknown v2

unknown v2

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 153 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:18 PM

Achievement modding is only going to get you banned. Don't do it.

#6 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:30 PM

Exactly why programming should be stuck with the pro's. Not source copy pasters.

I don't copy and paste source, I only refer to my own.

I don't use any ones programs, unless I make them (because all of you don't even put effort into making them look nice).

If you are referring to KHAOS, then ignore the above, because he does just copy n' paste.

#7 unknown v2

unknown v2

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 153 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:43 PM

I don't copy and paste source, I only refer to my own.

I don't use any ones programs, unless I make them (because all of you don't even put effort into making them look nice).

If you are referring to KHAOS, then ignore the above, because he does just copy n' paste.

Just because you use Dotnetbar, doesn't mean it looks "good".

#8 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

Just because you use Dotnetbar, doesn't mean it looks "good".

lol, coming from the guy who throws on 8 check boxes, and two buttons.

and goes heres an app. have fun. I bet you even obfuscated that pathetic excuse for a program.

Try using exception handlers, your program actually tries to load .lnk, .exe's, and just about anything you attempt to open.

If you click Open, then cancel you also get an error. If you click save before u load a file, you ALSO get an error

what i'm saying is, at least i take the time into making a program, not be the first done. because i could easily beat people in writing code by speed (but you / others know MORE than me, so it's different)

#9 ddxcb2

ddxcb2

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 105 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 03:14 PM

no achivement mod get ban lol its like modding h3 u will get ban too but people still want to mod and BTW console Banhammer from M$ ;)

#10 unknown v2

unknown v2

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 153 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 03:24 PM

and goes heres an app. have fun. I bet you even obfuscated that pathetic excuse for a program.

Try using exception handlers, your program actually tries to load .lnk, .exe's, and just about anything you attempt to open.

If you click Open, then cancel you also get an error. If you click save before u load a file, you ALSO get an error

what i'm saying is, at least i take the time into making a program, not be the first done. because i could easily beat people in writing code by speed (but you / others know MORE than me, so it's different)

I love how you try to attack me and fail horribly. What makes you think I made that changer program or had anything to do with it? All I did was supply offset and values, he did whatever because I don't think it actually required an app.

#11 .Eli

.Eli

1337 Hacker

• Members+

• 414 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 03:25 PM

Achievement modding is fun.
    You will not get banned unless you forget to edit the timestamp, And you do it way to much. Like if you want to unlock a hard achievement only do one to three per day.

I recently started a Team, Team Xion will consist of a few trustworthy members. We are going to teach the public the basics of CON files, How to edit your gamercard FULLY, How to do it elusivly And how to understand everything about a Gamercard.

I'm sure with a little bit of research, Me and the team will make a program. Mostly the main coder himself Slipp Streamy =].

#12 yungbol

yungbol

Firmware Expert

• Global Mods

• 1,461 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 04:09 PM

I only do it on offline profiles, along with gamerpic mods as well.

#13 sowrd

sowrd

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 67 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:58 AM

no

#14 halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 16 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:06 PM

hey i made that app. it was just something simple ok. not everything in the world has 2 be perfect like you think it is. besides that was one of my first programs.

I love how you try to attack me and fail horribly. What makes you think I made that changer program or had anything to do with it? All I did was supply offset and values, he did whatever because I don't think it actually required an app.

Also thank you unknown v2 for the offsets i appreciate it. and i have 2 agree with him 2. what makes you think that hurts him. unknowns programs r actually pretty good!

#15 L337 Box

L337 Box

I Am The EL1T3 B0X!

• VIP

• 542 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:29 PM

no

That is So much spam it's not even funny,

BackOnTopic: I Don't know much about achievement modding, but i suggest you stay away from it for now, and it's going to look obvious if you get achievements that you can't even get yet.

#16 Mcmodder♥

Mcmodder♥

I have no friends.

• Banned

• 622 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:13 AM

its called game saving ok like u can get them from xboxsaves.net and other places LOL not A editor

#17 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:18 AM

well this is no help i have one i got it frm someone dont no if he wants me to say his name soo its

Spoiler
    lolololol i like haveing fun and i dont have a link and idk how to

achevment mod soo theres no real point in mw haveing it untill i can

#18 Decatur

Decatur

I went from script kiddie to network engineer

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:45 AM

Why would you achievement mod when you can gamesave?

#19 halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 16 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:30 PM

some ppl like 2 do different things. 2 some its quicker idk just another way.

#20 .Eli

.Eli

1337 Hacker

• Members+

• 414 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:34 PM

There is no program out there that edit's your achievements YET

Team Xion is currently doing research on achievement editing, And GAMERTAG editing.

We will be releasing a program on achievement editing sooner or later, But keep watch for updates on it.

.Eli ( Team Xion, Team Leader )