•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Warthog Filter Jet!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
    No replies to this topic

#1 sillybob123

sillybob123

I am a homo.

• Members+

• 541 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 09:59 AM

Part 1

Open dot halo then your map. go down to vehi then to the warthog/warthog. Then on to your tag editor. under physics click on your flying and uncheck handbrake. And you will want to check your boost. Then scroll down to covent boost and change the from 0 to what ever you want.

Mine is at 4 or 5 for my ghost any higher and your probly will kill your self if you hit something.

Now go to your Dependencis/ LoneIDs and change your [weap] witch is your horn to rocktets. Save all of your changes.
    That is your flying boosting rocket launchin warhog

Part 2

This is the fully auto rocket. This will be like some of the mods your have or use to have on warlock when you stop with the trigger you stop your br its not burst.
    Open your h2x and open your rocket launcher go to click on it then your meta editor and or the right something should of poped up. go to firing type and change your trigger id to 0.
    Now go to your Projectiles and change your shots per burst and muzzel climb to 0.By: Killacamcam