• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 StevenSVE♥

StevenSVE♥

Creator and Director of SVE

• Retired Staff

• 466 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:27 AM

I want to find out how to add a video to the video itself like If you watch a video, theres another video on there. I think theres a Machinima video that used that technique to make it like a Video chat like a video on the wall. I want to know how to do that, I could use it for my videos. If anyone knows, then plz tell me, thx.

#2 Snowmon333♥

Snowmon333♥

• Retired Staff

• 1,029 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you have sony vegas drag both videos into the timeline and make them the size you want, or you could use after effects which you could use a mask to make the second video any shape

do you mean like 50 seconds into this ? http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BjuyYzbmU6w

Edited by Snowmon333♥, 21 August 2008 - 09:50 PM.

#3 StevenSVE♥

StevenSVE♥

• Retired Staff

• 466 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:44 PM

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you have sony vegas drag both videos into the timeline and make them the size you want, or you could use after effects which you could use a mask to make the second video any shape

do you mean like 50 seconds into this ? http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BjuyYzbmU6w

Like this episode of Over the Limit in 2:27 where they made a incoming transmission and a video appeared and it ends on 2:56

#4 Snowmon333♥

Snowmon333♥

• Retired Staff

• 1,029 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:35 PM

ya, just have 2 videos in the timeline for vegas and pan one so it's smaller than the other, what program do you use ?

#5 StevenSVE♥

StevenSVE♥

• Retired Staff

• 466 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:45 PM

vegas, ok.