• Please log in to reply
    9 replies to this topic

#1 boomerisizzle

boomerisizzle

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 05:30 AM

ok i was a modder untill my xsata was stolen but my theory for campaign is if you turn the iron skull on doesnt that get rid of the auto save feature just a theory dont bash me

#2 miinaturvat

miinaturvat

miiinaturvat

• Donors+

• 927 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:40 AM

maybe... But what does that have to do with modding?

And how did your Xsata get 'stolen'? :D

#3 iKhaosmaster

iKhaosmaster

Yawn

• Members+

• 1,346 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:35 AM

yea how did your xsata get stolen?

#4 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:45 AM

yea how did your xsata get stolen?

lol i think everyone is wondering that i have a hard time even getting mine off takes like 10 minutes =[

#5 iKhaosmaster

iKhaosmaster

Yawn

• Members+

• 1,346 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:11 PM

lol i think everyone is wondering that i have a hard time even getting mine off takes like 10 minutes =[

just get xport then thats what i have its so much easier

#6 boomerisizzle

boomerisizzle

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 11 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:13 AM

ok i guess i have to tell the story now ok release date for the 360 comes around i go buy one yay im stoked right yeah you could say that for a week or two so i decide to go to game stop and i see this thing called xsata i look at it it says make your hardrive space virtually endless by connecting it to your computer so i think modchip so i buy it ok so im modding halo 2 out like im a bungie employee ok i get a call from my grandparents and they want me to go out of town with them for a while so i do i come back home my xbox is gone and im like seriously wtf ok so christmas rolls around my dad buys me a new one and im like cool now all i need is a new mod chip and i was going to buy one but then i remembered about the gps locator that you put in dogs well i put one in mine so i call them up pay the 60$ activation charge and i go get it back but he through away my modchip and erased everything i did so a while gos buy and i have 2 360s yay but it gets better i get a disk read error on my formerly modded 360 and the warranty is expired and i knew how to fix it so i tear it apart and fix it and my dad walks in and asks why i through my 3650 away and i thought his girlfriend through away my case so i go out there and there was a brand new 360 just sitting there so now i have 3 but no mod chip :angry:

#7 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:58 AM

I didnt understand like half of your story O____O

#8 EnergiE

EnergiE

Apprentice Grade 1

• Members+

• 6 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:26 PM

Sell a 360 and buy xsata off ebay?

#9 infamouslink

infamouslink

Private

• Members+

• 39 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 01:36 AM

ok i guess i have to tell the story now ok release date for the 360 comes around i go buy one yay im stoked right yeah you could say that for a week or two so i decide to go to game stop and i see this thing called xsata i look at it it says make your hardrive space virtually endless by connecting it to your computer so i think modchip so i buy it ok so im modding halo 2 out like im a bungie employee ok i get a call from my grandparents and they want me to go out of town with them for a while so i do i come back home my xbox is gone and im like seriously wtf ok so christmas rolls around my dad buys me a new one and im like cool now all i need is a new mod chip and i was going to buy one but then i remembered about the gps locator that you put in dogs well i put one in mine so i call them up pay the 60$ activation charge and i go get it back but he through away my modchip and erased everything i did so a while gos buy and i have 2 360s yay but it gets better i get a disk read error on my formerly modded 360 and the warranty is expired and i knew how to fix it so i tear it apart and fix it and my dad walks in and asks why i through my 3650 away and i thought his girlfriend through away my case so i go out there and there was a brand new 360 just sitting there so now i have 3 but no mod chip :angry:

Ok, so how did the xsata get stolen?

#10 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 02:31 AM

Does it really matter? The point is, he doesn't have one. So move on.