•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Everyone you must change your password!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
    1 reply to this topic

#1 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:05 AM

Everyone because of the hacking all of your passwords have been compromised and you must change it. If you use the same username and password on other forums you should also change them. Multiple accounts have already been stolen and if you are a victim you will have to PM me. In the PM say what your stolen account name is and I will then put you through an intense questioning to see if you are the owner of the account.

After you have changed your password your account will be secure once again. All users please do not let this discourage you and please continue to use iBotModz. There will never be a security breech such as this ever again!

Any further questions on this topic should be PM'ed to myself, as I have decided to manage this problem.

This topic will be pinned untill: Wednesday, 23rd July 2008

Edited by SmokiestGrunl, 15 July 2008 - 09:07 AM.

#2 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:15 AM

An update on this. Accounts are locked if your password is guessed 10 times wrong. 29 accounts have been locked including moderators such as Dark Slipstream and Fattwam. I cannot figure out a way to turn that off, I check locked accounts every night and will either re-enable your account or ban it based on the username.