7 replies to this topic

#1 REDSTAR 105

REDSTAR 105

Insert Custom Title Here.

• Donors+

• 775 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:00 PM

New Forum:
    I've been on the this forum for about a year and a half, and what i remember from the last forum that got hacked, is that we had a halo 2 tournament section, im thinking we should bring that back, so we can get to know the ibotmodz community a little bit better and have fun, maybe even add some prizes to the tournaments! I think it would be a great idea to bring the tournament section back, also in the section, sub-forums, 1st: no prize torunaments, 2nd: Torunaments with prizes.

Edit: What i mean to bring it back is to make a halo 3 tournaments forum. I don't mean halo 2, the only thing you do in there now is mod it.

New Topic Tags:
    In the help and support section, there are tags like solved, support, and other stuff. I think the forums would be a lot more organized with some more forums with tags, like in H3 Modz, there would be Playable, Test, ect. H3 Programs, there would be AIO, Resigner, Rehasher, ect. And im pretty sure you can find some more sections that could have some.

#2 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

I don't play Halo 2, so I really can't provide feedback on that topic.

The second part sounds cool, only I don't think it will happen seeing that no one uses the tags or posts their questions in the right sections anyway.

#3 Snowmon333♥

Snowmon333♥

• Retired Staff

• 1,029 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:19 PM

New Forum:
    I've been on the this forum for about a year and a half, and what i remember from the last forum that got hacked, is that we had a halo 2 tournament section, im thinking we should bring that back, so we can get to know the ibotmodz community a little bit better and have fun, maybe even add some prizes to the tournaments! I think it would be a great idea to bring the tournament section back, also in the section, sub-forums, 1st: no prize torunaments, 2nd: Torunaments with prizes.

I completely agree with you, I was going to suggest this myself, but halo 3 tournament instead of halo 2

#4 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:26 PM

We did have a Halo 3 tournament section with prizes, but them peaches took it away for a while and it just never came back. I don't think we really need any more topic tags. The ones we got are really just there so we can easily see the topic that are solved and the ones that need help.

#5 Snowmon333♥

Snowmon333♥

• Retired Staff

• 1,029 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:38 PM

I think he took it away because we had no members than, but now i think we might have enough

#6 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:10 AM

And we are getting 10 or so new users a day so they might want to stay because of the tournament. I vote bring back tournament! Why do we always have ideas when there is no admin to fulfil our ideas .

#7 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:13 AM

yea, peaches won't even be back for another 3 days or so :/

I guess having a H3 / H2 tournament would be a great idea, i'd participate!

#8 REDSTAR 105

REDSTAR 105

Insert Custom Title Here.

• Donors+

• 775 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

You know, i wasnt planning to have a h2 tourny section, because it would be in active, now h3, that will bring more people and lots of people will participate! But, some people are kind of mad because they dont have a 360, so they want h2 tournys, but they cant find any, we can host some, and ive also heard vCash, where people could bid on teams.