•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

The Tripple Phantom Glitch - New Glitch!!!

• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic

#1 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 03:48 AM

ok, this glitch took longer to plan out than any of my other glitches and requires extream co-operarion. so only attempt this if you can realy work as a team.
    basicaly, the glitch is getting ALL phantoms outside of crows nest. not just 1... not just 2... all 3

here's the requirements before you watch the video.
    - AT LEAST 3 people {4 would make getting the phantom i get in the vid much simpler}
    - A Deployable cover EACH {there are 4 on a platform down the stairs as you enter the hanger}
    - A mic EACH {particularly for the one i do, you need to be able to communicate with whoever puts down the deployable cover for you 2 jump from}
    - At least one player who is VERY good at equipment jmps, particularly using deployable covers
    - Finaly, you need persistance. most people know how to get out the easy phantom (justxkyle's one in this vid) but the other 2 require you to do very oddjump (mine requires a equipment jump, count peter's requires a curve jump)

If you can say yes to all those things. then your good to go my friends! here's the vid recorded by justxkyle. ENJOY!!!

[youtube:2oix392b]M0w_Jm032Lw[/youtube:2oix392b]

(i highly reccomend comming to this page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0w_Jm032Lw and selecting the option to watch in higher quality. it's easier to tell what we're doing that way)

Actors:
    Master Chief - Count Peter
    Arbiter - BlackXhorneT {Me :p}
    Blue Elite - justxkyle

if you have any qusetions please ask em, this isnt an obvious glitch to perform lol but it gets some cool screenshots

Special thanks to kyle for this one, he recorded, edited, and put up with my constant frustration of not being able to do my jump propperly lol

Thanks guys BlackXhorneT

#2 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:54 AM

thanks u tried it?

#3 L337 Box

L337 Box

I Am The EL1T3 B0X!

• VIP

• 542 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:33 AM

looks cool. i would try it but all of my friends are mentally retarded, .

#4 Snowmon333♥

Snowmon333♥

• Retired Staff

• 1,029 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 11:30 AM

That actually seems kinda easy, I'll need to try it out

#5 Valid

Valid

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 189 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 09:15 PM

Man that looks awsome... and hard, it must have taken u forever to do it... and ya i would try it too but my friends are idiots too...

#6 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 05:29 AM

glad u like it guys. if u wanna see it im sure i could convince my bro 2 help out so you could see it. but if not, i'll put the vid up on my fileshare so you can watch exctly how we did it and try it for yourselfes...(we mess up a lot in the vid...ok i mess up a lot ) so go easy on me!

#7 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 02:12 PM

2 hours? we did it in like 20 mins ish... its just setting up the deployable cover 2 jump from that takes the practice from our experiance.

btw, countpeter said to say "meh... who dosent like meh"