• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Da Lost Modder

Da Lost Modder

Private

• Members+

• 30 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:51 PM

Why does my game freeze when i try shooting my plasma pistol? My game keeps freezing on about 5 of my maps. Im trying to shoot out unique objects of of my plasma pistol. lIKE A grunt on turf or a tree on sanctuary or a air vent on warlock or colosso's gas containers on backwash BUT IT KEEPS FREEZING. I tried remaking the mod several times but it still freezes.

One time i change the pp to shoot out a flag on sanctuary and I KNOW IVE SEEN PEOPLE SHOOT THAT OUT BUT IT FREEZES FOR ME! Whats going on? Is it possible to shoot out grunts or huge objects? Why are my games freezing?

EX: I tried shooting out: med tent on turf, gas container n backwash and warlock, air vents on warlock, colossous grav lift on backwash, oddball on sanctuary, bugger on turf, water drips on sanctuary, glowbugs on backwash, BUT NONE OF THEM WORK. I know all my maps arnt corrupt.

Things that did work: Large rock on containment, Medium fire on Warlock, supply capsule on backwash, and thats basicly it HELP! PLZ HELP ME!

#2 us marines 479

us marines 479

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 117 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:21 AM

its too much for the game likle if you wore to play as a brute and die the game would freze idk y it dose that jsut dose the objects have to be on the map or its hard to do

#3 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 05:46 AM

You cannot spawn objects that have other tags linked with them, because that requires too much RAM and crashes the game.