• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

#1 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:11 AM

I was looking forward to using the bug tracker when I found this, but was disapointed to found out it was removed. Anyway.....

Two of the emotes have the same name:
    In the smilies list there is one with glasses with a shine effect. (5th row down, 1st one)
    :cool:

Edit: Another glitch found some users have the VIP medal and their not even VIP and some users are VIP and don't have medals. If you want I can go through and fix all thoughs but I know I can give medals but can I take medals?

#2 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:01 AM

The medals were dealt out by a bot so there right. The only error came when someone got their post count changed, I removed his medal otherwise were fine.

#3 .MeLo♥

.MeLo♥

here for the vibes

• Retired Staff

• 1,316 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:25 AM

I think i got like, 5 medals removed
    <.<

#4 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:09 PM

Yeah medals with just similes as the description were deleted, because we need reasons why we got them. Otherwise people wonder why. I think it only affected you though. These auto scanners that do this, only do users online at the time, then crash.

#5 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:01 AM

Yeah medals with just similes as the description were deleted, because we need reasons why we got them. Otherwise people wonder why. I think it only affected you though. These auto scanners that do this, only do users online at the time, then crash.

What exactly do you mean. Did MeLo get his medals taken away at one point? and was that because the reason was a smiley face? Which in that case makes some sense.

Also, not to sound retar*ed, if you are the Creator of iBotModz, how come some ppl have more medals than you, i woulda gave myself them all.. lol

#6 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:35 AM

What exactly do you mean. Did MeLo get his medals taken away at one point? and was that because the reason was a smiley face? Which in that case makes some sense.

Also, not to sound retar*ed, if you are the Creator of iBotModz, how come some ppl have more medals than you, i woulda gave myself them all.. lol

When a staff member gives someone a medal they have to give a reason as well. Example for getting the entertainment award: "You have made myself and alot of members laugh".

Giving himself all the medals would just be stupid. Every staff member also has the ability to handout medals and giving myself all the medals would just be stupid because I didn't earn them.

Hope that clears everything up.