23 replies to this topic

#21 T3A guy

T3A guy

:)

• Members+

• 1,191 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:52 AM

Shadow * is on the wrong list, so is MFone, iBotPeaches, Sligstorm, and DJG

Shadow Lag is an amazing person who everyone is ungrateful to. Noone knows what he did. everyone is flming him which is also the reason we dont have twice as many tools as we used to. I removed mfone after he admitted he was wrong. Ibotpeaches spreads alse information. and how do you not know what sligsh_it did? He took credit for everything everyone did. So say you make a really cool app right? That means sligstorm will come along and steal it and say he made it. how does that make u feel after everyone on a website worships him huh?

#22 T3A guy

T3A guy

:)

• Members+

• 1,191 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:53 AM

he has no idea what he is talkin about most of those people on are on the wrong list.....you only have someone of those people on there because hes just saying he respects them to use them to get stuff out of them

just beause theyre the few smart enough people to make something doesnt mean i just have them there cuz i want stuff from them. infact i havent gotten anything form them u havent gotten.

#23 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:40 AM

Well...Thanks for dissing me.

I like Shadow Lag, and we talk sometimes. So get your facts right before you talk to me. If I spread false information its because it was given to me false. I give truthful information and at least I don't have a plain hate towards someone for no reason.

#24 DJG89

DJG89

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 90 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:11 PM

im sorry if i got aon anyone's bad side..i didnt mean to i just wanna be friends....this is now a waste of a topic i dont need to trade bc ill just ask people i know to resign for me, oh ya and i also got one mod resigned. check it out at this link

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=3951&st=0&sk=t&sd=a