• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    3 replies to this topic

#1 rusty92

rusty92

Private

• Members+

• 28 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:00 PM

Most probably wont work but worth a try i guess, well everyone is saying about how the aa wraith and troop hog are just the standard vehicles with a turret add on, which for some strange reason hasnt got its own hex value --_-- anyway my idea was that and we will use anti air wraiths for this example. Go to your map place a normal wraith, go to hex editor swap the wraith turret for the anti air wraith. Now i know this will probably just end up being a wraith with another wraith on its back, but maybe just maybe this will produce a standard aa wraith :S i cant try this as i havent got a resigner so could someone who can please just give it a try.

Also, amd yes i do appreciate the mods we get. But they are getting boring, maps with vehicles, turrets and clones
    -_- be more creative Also are the trees in guardian spawnable? like can you place them all over the map, like a jungle map that would be cool.

#2 infamouslink

infamouslink

Private

• Members+

• 39 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:27 PM

you answered your own question

hasnt got its own hex value

#3 Obito Kajuo

Obito Kajuo

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 77 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:01 PM

Exactally, what you said

hasnt got its own hex value.

and if an object doesn't have a hex value it can't be put into a forge mod. Most people know that by common sense. (Sorry if that was kinda harsh, no offence, I'm just saying it the only way I can word it out.)

#4 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:12 AM

this won't work.
    me and nielsss already tried it.

closed