•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Spark lasers you (Not on the level Halo)

• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic

#1 Valid

Valid

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 189 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

Some people have probobly already done this before, but i thought it was pretty cool so...

Ok its really easy to do, just start up the level the Ark on rally point alpha

Then BEFORE the people get done talking and the music starts in the level, kill 2 marines, either with quik headshots, or destroying one of the tanks.

This will cuase spark to attack you with his laser, i havent ever been able to get him to do this anywhere else.

Spark usually kills you in one hit, so I havent been able to fight him for long.

SCREEN SHOT: http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/scree ... d=34948673

#2 woodley bonner

woodley bonner

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 108 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:09 PM

Wow Thats really cool! I will have to try that soon, wonder if I can Kill him?

#3 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:53 AM

hes invunerable at that time.
    tried it. trust me.... it dnt work

i sat in a tank and shot him a good 4 or 5 times b4 he killed me and it didn't make him hurt or anything

#4 fattwam

fattwam

General Grade 2

• Sub-Admins

• 3,979 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:51 PM

isnt it just because when you kill your own team they all start attacking you (including spark)

#5 Valid

Valid

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 189 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:23 AM

Yes I think that is whats happening, but it only happens in this one spot, before the dialuage is over, after tat you can get into a tank and wipe out you intire team, and he wont attack you. And I have gotten the marines to attack me later in the level while spark is close by, and he doesn't attack then either.

Maybe he is only considered allied to the marines at that part of the level for some reason

#6 animeguy101

animeguy101

Recruit

• Members+

• 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:33 AM

yea i actually got him to kill me one other time in the Ark when hes trying to open 1 of the doors i stood in front of him and we had a 4 player part on legendary and when him and the marine stopped fighting over the door he shot me and killed me. lol XD

#7 Valid

Valid

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 189 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:16 AM

hmmm... you say he actually shot you at the door part, like with his red laser or just the one where he fixes the door with? It could have something to do with the cutscenes as at the beggining youmust kill the marines before the intro is over.