• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

#1 Xx Legacy xX

Xx Legacy xX

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Members+

• 818 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:29 PM

well i know theres a mod out there that makes it so guests can see so many pages. if you dont know what i mean peaches or fattwam go to darknetworkz i think they have it on. but i think it will make more people join because they will be looking at stuff and all assuddon it will be like * u have vistied 2 many pages you, registar now b***** so they will haft to register ;P yea

-Legacy

#2 fattwam

fattwam

General Grade 2

• Sub-Admins

• 3,979 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:35 PM

are you talking about the little thing that keeps popping up in the bottom right corner saying "you are unregistered , please register to gain full access"

#3 Snowmon333♥

Snowmon333♥

• Retired Staff

• 1,029 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:39 PM

ya good idea, maybe just make it so they can see the forum but not the actual posts

#4 Xx Legacy xX

Xx Legacy xX

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Members+

• 818 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:46 PM

are you talking about the little thing that keeps popping up in the bottom right corner saying "you are unregistered , please register to gain full access"

It's something like that Fattwam,
    You can only go to so many forums/topics on iBotModz. So say if I were a guest on iBotModz I could only visit lets say 10 links. So you see this will make alot more members join because what if they were trying to find something and it said "You have visited the maximum while being a guest, to visit unlimited pages please register" Assuming they are smart they would register.

-Legacy (if your wondering why I am typing like a "stuck-up" look in the off-topic section)

#5 Snowmon333♥

Snowmon333♥

• Retired Staff

• 1,029 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:49 PM

also i checked it out and what fattwam said would be good too

#6 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:54 AM

Thats all v-Bulletin and IPB stuff that cost money say 120 per year in addition to my server charge and domain charge.

All try and code something for that, because I looked at the site, and right when I got to the section I wanted it said, you've seen the max.