•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Reflexive Info Calculator

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
    No replies to this topic

#1 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

Well I've been learning C# lately and thought that a reflexive info calculator would be a good spot to start....

Halo's Bane

Opens up halo 2 maps with all the tags in a treeview.

When you click a tag, it'll go through and scan it for reflexives and calculate all the info I could think of for them (chunk size, nested offset, next translated offset, etc)

This won't be of much use to people, because of ifp's, which are great, except for when you want to look at the data it's self (because of offsets), but if you are a tag researcher (or working with tags anyways) it might be of some help, or if you want the source.....

Oh and I used Visual C# 2005 Express Edition to make this.

here's an example of 2 lines from the text file my program creates

11: Reflexive: 280 Offset: 6556 Nested Offset: 0 Next: 15500 Parent: 0 Chunk Count: 86 Chunk Size: 104 |Reflexive

12: Reflexive: 288 Offset: 0 Nested Offset: 0 Next: 14256 Parent: 0 Chunk Count: 99 Chunk Size: 144 |Interflexive| scenariositmcstuff

oh and btw, the reflexive calculating part of my code is heavily commented so you can follow along (or see how sloppy the code is...)

well have fun!

ps: the only thing that I could think of that it doesn't support is nested reflexives in interflexives, which I didn't really feel like adding, might fix the app up later so that it'll support them....

Attached Files