•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Xbox Live is Hacked

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
    No replies to this topic

#1 iBotModz_Bot

iBotModz_Bot

Brigadier Grade 3

• Bots

• 2,985 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

48 Million Users Leaked

Some key people were not 'happy' about Xbox ONE, so they decided to show Mr. Microsoft, whom is really the boss of the 'net, not the 'must connect once a day box', but the 'hackers' of the world unite

Xbox-Scene

World famous hacker 'Reckz0r' that cracked into CNN websites and data stream, claims via a 'pastebin' today, and other tweets that Xbox Live has been 'PWNED!' all 48 Million Users Exposed, and offer up a 6gb file with all the details of his trip into Microsoft servers!

Good morning, faggots

Today is a pretty fine ******* day, and a good day for the underground too, as I believe everything happens for a small tiny reason. Today, one of the biggest IT-companies known as Fagsoft, oh sorry, autocorrect-problems, I meant, Microsoft. They are often known as the biggest cocksuckers that history has ever witnessed. They released a faggotry-infested 1960's-machines inspired Xbox One! They said that they have created 30,000 servers just for this lovely moment. I believe, you better shut the **** up before you get smacked the **** up, billy.

Today, Xbox Live has been brutally owned, in true-fashion. I shall not expose the vulnerability this time, as I do not want Benjamin Kuns Mejri masturbating all over my releases, oh and, Vuln-Labs, your advisories ******* suck.

On the second hand, after the downfall of our well-known friends, Lulssec. sony was truly happy, sitting behind their chairs and ejaculating over pictures of Katy Perry. But I believe, that Microsoft should get a taste of some pure ownage too.

I brutally owned Xbox Live a few days ago, but I decided to dump all the super-dooper precious data now.

Oh and, If I get another stupid BBC-journalist talking crap on this lovely work-of-hand, thou shall be cursed.

And most importanly; Microsoft, this is not a dick-sucking contest. You gotta stand the **** up infront of cyberhackers. You seek help and therefore; You'll get owned.

Lastly, Microsoft is a pest to humanity.

Enjoy this lovely ownage for now.

I have uploaded the entire credentials of every Xbox Live user in an nickname;email;password;joindate format, It contains nearly confidental-info on around 47 million users.

UPDATE: As the news spreads about this 'hack', most experts in the 'hacker world' are saying its a good 'hoax' might be fact.

We will know, and waiting to see what Microsoft saids about it, it all could be hype based on the fact XBOX ONE is in the news!

In the meantime, Cyberwars has dug into the 'hacking' story some more and has this to say, BASICALLY IT IS ALL FAKE!

OK so since posting this i have been tipped off to some interesting points by some people who wish to remain anonymous which lead me to actually dig deeper into this leak.

1st of all as stated above it appears the bayfiles.com site has not been active for some time with no caches or recent DNS information to be found and is not even owned by the same people who own the official bayfiles website which is apart of the piratebay.

2nd when you play with google dorks you find all sorts of things and a interested follower has found that the above bayfiles link is related to a leak from Anonymous back in 2012 which was said to be apart of the OpIsrael hacks and leaks, but sadly this was also fake and was linked back to earlier 2012, possibly even before then but i do not have the time to waste searching over and over/

3rd when i checked this information about the opisrael leak out i have found a few duplicate information from it leading me to believe that @reckz0r has either obtained the original leak file which was named EuroDB.txt and totalled 142MB in its raw text format or was the false claimed opisrael leak which was named Punisment_Hannibal.rar and contained pretty much the exact data from the EruoDB.txt.

4th For some time now many have known that reckz0r has played with false data before, which false data? that i can prove but for now i must not publish anything as my sources would like to remain anonymous but i can say its some one that reckz0r has been in contact with and attempted to or has worked with in the passed who is very credible with information.

5th When i did question reckz0r about this leak, about the bayfiles domain and suspicion of the duplication's and false data i was told "You ask too many questions my friends, are you having those lovely doubts again? and I'll talk to you in a while." (see below)

So yea for now, i advise all other media not to follow this "big leak" and to take it another way, as a false, fake and repeated fake leak from another fake leak which just makes me laugh big time.

Enjoy.

News-Source #1: Xbox Live PWNED! (via) PasteBin
    News-Source #2: Xbox Live is hacked 48 million users leaked (via) ConsoleCrunch
    News-Source #3: Xbox Live Breach Claim (via) CyberWar

View the full article