•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Where do Dune 2000 questions go?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
    1 reply to this topic

#1 spacealien

spacealien

Recruit

• Members

• 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:02 AM

They said your forums merged but I don't see anything for Dune 2000 on PC.

I downloaded Dune 2000 (grunt version) - I don't remember atraides (spelling) easy version - #7, 8 , 9 being so hard!!!!
    #7 I found no way to survive. In just a couple minutes they had everything at my base, I barely had time to build anything!

#8, I had 4 guards standing guard outside my construction building and one of their men walks between the 4 men (no shots fired) and destroys my building, in 1 second.

#9, well I got overrun in no time. I even tried the 2nd version, it was better but still no match.

I think one problem was the speed. My computer is so fast and I think it is running the game too fast. Just thinking. Not sure, because years ago when I played, I don't remember a harvester getting full in 5-10 seconds! haha

I used to enjoy the game but now it is just too fast. Either I am getting too old, or this is not the same game I played where I could play each version for a LONG time - not get killed in less than 5 minutes.

Anyone?

Thanks!

#2 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:14 AM

Gruntmods handles all of that. He frequents here every few days. You'll get a response soon.