• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 iBotModz_Bot

iBotModz_Bot

Brigadier Grade 3

• Bots

• 2,985 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:25 PM

It looks like Microsoft released a new Xbox360 Slim motherboard codename 'Corona'.

This new motherboard was found in a Forza 4 250 Go Pack with black matte finish, a Liteon 1071 ODD and 2011-08-17 MFR. The PSU goes from 10.83A (for the orginal 'Trinity' Slim motherboard) to 9.86A.

The biggest change it that it looks like the HANA chip is "gone". It is suggested the HANA and SouthBridge have been put together into 1 chip on this new motherboard. This could have (serious) implications for the Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) as it was using the HANA chip for the timing management (but there might be alternatives). But at this time it's too early to tell. However it is (very) unlikely this is a answer from MS to the RGH ... a motherboard revision takes months of preparation and this motherboard was manufactured before the RGH was even released.
    Corona Xbox 360 Motherboard Corona Xbox 360 Motherboard
    News-Source: xboxhacker.org

View the full article

#2 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:45 AM

Thanks, excellent Post. Visit our BEST FORUM

Goddamn, that's probably one of the worst attempts at hiding a spambot I've seen.

#3 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:06 AM

Goddamn, that's probably one of the worst attempts at hiding a spambot I've seen.

I'll say. To be fair OP is a bot as well :p

Edited by gruntmods, 11 February 2012 - 09:07 AM.

#4 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:13 AM

I should tell you a bit about myself too, I suppose! So, my name is Jack and I'm the forums manager. Being the page manager involves managing the sites (surprise!) and supporting the users and our moderation staff. I worked with website as a moderator from 2007-2009 after becoming websites Manager and, after that, was the owner of a few fan-pages for online tournaments and the like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    heart association

No wait, this is. By the way, why do bots always like my posts?