The United States, China, and the future

• Please log in to reply
    10 replies to this topic

#1 360

Sergeant Grade 2

• Donors

• 373 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:26 PM

Alright, we all know the US economy is not good, but does anybody think the US will lose it's "superpower status" to China? If you ask me, I think we will, but I don't know the opinion of others. Anyway, what are your thoughts on the US economy and it's status as from how we are today till the future? Do you think China will overtake the US? Do you think the US economy will recover before 2012? 2013? Do you think we will go to war with any other countries in the near future? Do you think we will lose the wars we are in right now? I just wanted to know the thoughts on what others think.

#2 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:56 PM

I think that if we allow Asia to continue to import cheap everything, nothings going to recover.

#3 Randomrocket

Randomrocket

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 796 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:12 PM

China can't get in a war that is remotely against us. We will default on our debt and they will go bankrupt. lol

#4 360

Sergeant Grade 2

• Donors

• 373 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:23 PM

China can't get in a war that is remotely against us. We will default on our debt and they will go bankrupt. lol

we are outnumbered, but we have a stronger military. besides, both the US and China help each other in many ways, so both countries leaders would be against that, I can almost guarantee that the US and China will never be in a war with each other.

#5 REDSTAR 105

REDSTAR 105

Insert Custom Title Here.

• Donors+

• 775 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:07 AM

we are outnumbered, but we have a stronger military. besides, both the US and China help each other in many ways, so both countries leaders would be against that, I can almost guarantee that the US and China will never be in a war with each other.

true, and even if that does happen, the solution to the problem is in your sig anyway, brick is the american and the guy on the horse is the chinese guy.
    Posted Image

#6 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:27 PM

I think that if we allow Asia to continue to import cheap everything, nothings going to recover.

Does that include my xbox 360 and peoples PS3's?

#7 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:53 PM

Doesn't matter man we're ******. We're all ******. China, America, Canada, Japan, The UK, The EU, Saudi Arbia, everyone. We're ******.

Watch the documentary Collapse, you'll understand. Fifteen minutes in and you'll understand.

Edited by Slidell, 09 January 2011 - 01:54 PM.

#8 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:28 PM

Doesn't matter man we're ******. We're all ******. China, America, Canada, Japan, The UK, The EU, Saudi Arbia, everyone. We're ******.

Watch the documentary Collapse, you'll understand. Fifteen minutes in and you'll understand.

No thanks, I would rather have my current oblivious world view ;)

#9 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:45 PM

No thanks, I would rather have my current oblivious world view ;)

I wish I still had mine.

But it's to late because it's happening currently. Lucky us.

Edited by Slidell, 09 January 2011 - 02:49 PM.

#10 Randomrocket

Randomrocket

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 796 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:58 PM

Just sayin. I don't think we will go to war against each other. I hope not because they make our military hummers now. lol. But it is no joke that they will lose like $400 Billion if we default on our debt.

#11 360

Sergeant Grade 2

• Donors

• 373 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

Just sayin. I don't think we will go to war against each other. I hope not because they make our military hummers now. lol. But it is no joke that they will lose like $400 Billion if we default on our debt.

I can promise you that China and the United States will not go to war. It won't happen. End of Story. :p