• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 Finch

Finch

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 63 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:23 AM

Thought I'd put it all on here for the **** of it. Don't arrest me!

Hi there sofia,																			

Thanks for posting your ad "TEMPORARY TELEPHONE ADVISERS WANTED URGENT=Y" on Gumtree, which will appear on the site soon. It can take up to 4 h=urs for new ads to appear, but you can view your ad here right away.																			

If you want your ad to stay at the top of the listings, where it will =e seen by as many as six times more viewers, you can Feature your ad for=£12.00.																			

Feature your ad now																			

To edit or delete your ad cl=ck here																			
    Reference number: 64538627																			
    Pasword: acslawlm																			

Your ad will be live on Gumtree until 23 September, 2010. If you've an= questions about your ad, please visit our help section.																			

Lots of luck!																			
    The Gumtree team.																			

Note: We reserve the right to refuse or delete ads that we believe are=inappropriate or which breach our terms and conditions.

Daryl,																			

I refer to the above named matter and the Court’s Order dated 19=November which was received by BT and deemed served on 26 November 2009. I= accordance with paragraph 2 the Order, it is our understanding that BT=17;s obligation to disclose data is due on 26 August 2010.																			

Please confirm this is your understanding.																			

Regards,																			

Pr=kash Mistry																			
    BT Legal  |  tel: 0207 356 2681  | mob: 07715013552 | e=ail: prakash.mis=ry@bt.com																			
    <=ont face="Calibri, sans-serif" size="2"> 																			
    This email contains BT information,=which may be privileged or confidential.																			
    It's meant only for the individual(=) or entity named above. If you're not the intended																			
    recipient, note that disclosing, co=ying, distributing or using this information																			
    is prohibited. If you've received t=is email in error, please let me know immediately																			
    on the email address above. Thank y=u.																			
     =/font>																			
    We monitor our email system, and ma= record your emails.																			
    British Telecommunications plc																			
    Registered office: 81 Newgate Stree= London EC1A 7AJ																			
    Registered in England no: 1800000

Hi Ruth,																			

I just wanted to inform you that Daryl Blake has left ACS =aw Solicitors.																			

I will be in touch with you this week in order to =etrieve the passwords.																			

Thank you.																			

Kind regards,																			

Jonathan																			

From: Daryl Blake =mailto:dblake@acs-law.co.uk]																			
    Sent: 12 August 2010 16:59																			
    To: 'Jonathan Miller'																			
    Cc: 'Andrew Crossley'																			
    Subject: FW: I/A no 4 of 2010 (Digiprotect Phase 5) - =isclosure																			

Be Un + O2 - Digi (Phase 5) =isclosure.																			

From: Brooke, Ruth [mailto:Ruth.Brooke@bakermckenzie.com]																			
    Sent: 12 August 2010 16:45																			
    To: Daryl Blake																			
    Cc: Andrew Crossley; Allgrove, Ben																			
    Subject: I/A no 4 of 2010 (Digiprotect Phase 5) - =isclosure																			

Dear =aryl,																			

Please find attached O2 and Be Un Limited's disclosure in I/A no 4 of 2010 =Digiprotect Phase 5). The files are password protected. Please telephone me at your convenience for the passwords. 																			

Best regards,																			

Ruth =o:p>																			

&=t;<132 O2 Digi Protect RESULTS.xlsx>> <<681 Be Digi Protect RESULTS.xlsx>> 																			
    R=th Brooke																			
    A=sociate																			
    Intellectual Property Department																			
    Baker & McKenzie LLP																			
    100 New Bridge Street																			
    London EC4V 6JA																			
    Direct: + 44 20 7919 1021																			
    Tel: + 44 20 7919 1000																			
    Fax: + 44 20 7919 1999																			

Baker & McKenzie LLP is a limited liability partnership registered =n England and Wales with registered number 0C311297. A list of members' =ames is open to inspection at its registered office and principal place of =usiness, 100 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA. Baker & McKenzie LLP is a =ember of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.																			

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it =as been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the =rror and then immediately delete this message. Please visit www.bakermckenzie=com/disclaimer_london for other important information concerning this message, including with =espect to Baker & McKenzie LLP's regulatory position. =o:p>

#2 Finch

Finch

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 63 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:33 AM

I agree. As per identifying MC letters for Sarah, we can create a separate =older for that as discussed.																			

On 3 August 2010 11:03, Jonathan Miller <jonathan.miller@acs-law.co.uk<=a>> wrote:																			

Andrew, Adam & Leyla																			

I would like to make a request for the process of renaming freshly scanned documents to be changed or removed entirely.  My reason for this is purel= because a) we need to streamline all of our processes to stay competitive b= the process itself consumes a massive amount of paralegal time which could be better served elsewhere and c) unless it's a regulatory requirement, I =o not see the need for it, apart from providing a basic search function in the ev=nt a letter goes missing.  In relation to point c, if you balance the search function value against the paralegal cost, it quite clearly shows that the =ost to create this function outweighs its value.  Therefore, if a document goes missing, which tends to be the exception rather than the rule, and it =annot be traced on the databases, I would say simply search the hard copy files within the filing cabinets.																			

The basic original process for the paralegal performing scanning and uploaded duties is as follows:																			

1.  Scan batch of documents taken from the triage trays.																			

2.  Rename each scan with Date_Infringer_Reference.																			

3.  Triage into relevant online folder.																			

4.  Upload into relevant database.																			

My proposed change to the above process, as and when we incorporate new stream=ined letter generation processes, is as follows:																			

1.  Scan batch of documents taken from the triage trays, presuming the letters =re pre-sorted into the correct triage tray for the most appropriate response f=om us (e.g. denial letter from infringer goes into the denial triage tray for = denial template response from us).																			

2.  Triage into relavant online folder (e.g. Denial folder).																			

3.  Upload into relavant database.																			

Your thoughts would be appreciated.																			

Regards																			

Jonathan Miller																			

AC= Law Solicitors																			

20 Hanov=r Square																			

London W=S 1JY																			

tel =A0  020 7193 2493																			

fax =A0 020 7990 9099																			

DX  =A0 44643 Mayfair																			

=onathan.miller@acs-law.co.uk																			

www.acs-law.=o.uk																			

=======3D===============																			

ACS : LAW																			
    ACS Law Solicitors is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Ser=ice of proceedings by e-mail is not accepted.  This e-mail is confidential an= may well be legally privileged. If you have received this mail in error, we=put you on notice of its status, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail a=d then delete this message from your system.																			
    Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents =o any other person; to do so could be a breach of confidence.																			
    Thank you for your co-operation. If you have any queries please contact us =n 020 7193 2493.																			
    ACS Law Solicitors is the trading style of Andrew J. Crossley, Sole Princip=l.																			

iPhone.. tut tut

If u r not going to call u can type, what happened at the meeting today?																			

Sent from my iPhone																			

On 3 Aug 2010, at 17:05, Andrew Crossley <andrew.crossley@acs-law.co.uk> wrote:																			

Lee																			

Statements 8-16 attached.																			

Let me know if you need any prior to these. This brings you up to date.																			

Regards																			

Andrew																			
    Andrew J. Crossley																			
    Principal																			
    ACS Law Solicitors																			
    20 Hanover Square																			
    London W1S 1JY																			
    DX: 44643 MAYFAIR																			
    www.acs-law.co.uk																			
    Tel: 020 7898 0571																			
    Fax: 020 7898 0572																			
    Mob: 07816 990073 																			

<image.png>																			
    ACS Law Solicitors is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No.513065. Service of proceedings by e-mail is not accepted.																			
    This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged. If you have received this mail in error, we put you on notice of its status,																			
    please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person; to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your co-operation. If you have any queries please contact us on 020 7898 0571.																			
    ACS Law Solicitors is the trading style of Andrew J. Crossley, Sole Principal 																			

< STATEMENT MEDIA CAT GROSS TO ALI (8) V.5.xls>																			

< STATEMENT MEDIA CAT GROSS TO ALI (9) V.2.xls>																			

< STATEMENT MEDIA CAT GROSS TO ALI (10) V.2.xls>																			

< STATEMENT MEDIA CAT GROSS TO ALI (11) V.2.xls>																			

< STATEMENT MEDIA CAT GROSS TO ALI (12) V.2.xls>																			

< STATEMENT MEDIA CAT GROSS TO ALI (13) V.4.xls>																			

< STATEMENT MEDIA CAT GROSS TO ALI (14) V.2.xls>																			

< STATEMENT MEDIA CAT GROSS TO ALI (15) V.3.xls>																			

< STATEMENT MEDIA CAT GROSS TO ALI (16) V.2.xls>																			

#3 Finch

Finch

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 63 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:38 AM

Andrew,																			

Emails have been sent to ISPs and Digi client over the =ast month or so, as you are well aware, in relation to retrieving new =ata.																			

Daryl spoke with Andreas (DigiRights) not too long ago - =e will have an answer on this batch of data tomorrow.																			

If you haven't seen the email responses back from the ISP =nd Digi client as yet, they are as follows: -																			

SKY - IN RELATION TO ALL OF OUR =LIENTS:																			

From: Bradbury, Clayton [mailto:Clayton.Bradbury@BSKYB.COM]																			
    Sent: 02 August 2010 17:12																			
    To: 'Daryl Blake'																			
    Subject: RE: IA 29 & 30 of 2010 - Ballinas Olsson & =thers + Media CAT (Phase 3) - Data Disclosure - 																			
     =/o:p>																			
    Daryl																			

The data is still being processed at present, we should be able to provide an =pdate later in the week 																			

Kind regards																			
    Clayton																			

DIGIPROTECT PHASE 3&4: -																			

From: Andreas Gäbel [mailto:andreas.gaebel@drs-software.com]																			
    Sent: 04 August 2010 10:45																			
    To: 'Daryl Blake'																			
    Subject: AW: Invoice Phase 2																			
     =/o:p>																			
    Dear =aryl,																			

thank =ou for your mail. I will forward your mail to Michael. I will contact you, if we =ave clarified the payments with Digiprotect. 																			

Many =hanks,																			

Andreas =o:p>																			

There is not much more we can do at this stage, apart =rom continuing to chase as per your request - the ownice is now on the Digi =lient and Sky ISP to respond.																			

Regards,																			

Jonathan																			

From: Andrew Crossley [mailto:andrew.crossley@acs-law.co.uk]																			
    Sent: 05 August 2010 11:16																			
    To: 'Jonathan Miller'																			
    Subject: Hello 																			

Flat battery on my ‘phone.																			
    I have been at a meeting.																			
    I am on my way in.																			
    I will be with you by midday.																			
    We need to chase down the latest batch of data. Urgently.																			

A																			
    Andrew J. Crossley																			
    Principal																			
    ACS Law Solicitors																			
    20 Hanover Square																			
    London W1S 1JY																			
    DX: 44643 MAYFAIR																			
    www.acs-law.co.uk																			
    Tel: 020 7898 0571																			
    Fax: 020 7898 0572																			
    Mob: 07816 990073 																			

ACS Law Solicitors is regulated by the Solicitors =egulation Authority No.513065. Service of proceedings by e-mail is not =ccepted.																			
    This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged. If you =ave received this mail in error, we put you on notice of its status,																			
    please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this =essage from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person; to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your co-operation. If you have any queries =lease contact us on 020 7898 0571.																			
    ACS Law Solicitors is the trading style of Andrew J. Crossley, Sole Principal 																			

Personal :\

Human Hints Daily

Claim Your Power 2

Tell Your Friends	Claiming your power is a personal, internal act that does not take place in the physical realm. We claim our power by shifting our outlook on life. Once we approach our lives with a different fundamental energy, the physical world will shift to reflect your new viewpoint. The attitude shifts first, then the world shifts to reflect the way we see it. We change the world by changing our attitude toward it.
    About Human Hints	
    	Our attitude toward the world defines who we are, so as we change our outlook on life, we change our selves. We claim our personal power by defining ourselves, and we define ourselves through our approach to life.
    Human Hints Home	
    	~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Contact Us	
    	Claim Your Personal Power

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claiming your personal power is a life long pursuit. It means different things at different times because our approach changes as we grow. We are continually redefining our selves because our attitudes are always changing.

Until now, our attitudes have been mostly blind reaction to what life brings. Now we know better, and we no longer have the excuse of ignorance. We know that we can consciously change our attitudes, and the more we practice the better we will get.

Until Tomorrow…

Go to www.HumanHints.com to sign up to receive this column in your email each day.

~Quentin Danziger

Quentin has over 20 years experience balancing what we refer to as the Real World, with science and spirit. He has held positions of responsibility and authority, received a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Physics from Colorado School of Mines, and has also studied many avenues of alternative thought. HumanHints is the culmination of his knowledge, experience and practice. These free daily emails detail concrete, real-world techniques to consciously create any future you choose, while in the throes of daily life created by outdated modes of thought.

HumanHints.com, PO Box 997, Vail, CO 81658

Copyright HumanHints. All Rights Reserved.

#4 LegacySucks

LegacySucks

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 13 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:47 PM

k ima lazy so someone do me a summary lol

#5 Finch

Finch

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 63 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:51 PM

k ima lazy so someone do me a summary lol

Just a bunch of shit really.

The last one I think was some confidence boosting thing. That Andrew guy is busy :p