• Please log in to reply
    30 replies to this topic

#21 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

Don't you learn anything in school? Because we know we can simply replace them with new stuff...Basic human psychology there. Something breaks you buy something new. The only thing you can't replace is a human life. That be told you fail at learning pretty simple life rules.

Thats why hes banned :D

#22 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:13 AM

xbox 360's can now be bought for like £80 on ebay... who would spend £50 to have an old one repaired?!?! you can sell a broken one on ebay for like £20-£30 anyway, so all told you lose no money buying a brand new one. its not that repairs dont work its just that they arent worth the price.

if you're worried about an xbox breaking, cool it, dont use it excessively and dont drop the bloody thing... i've had the same xbox 360 for over 2 years now, not a RROD, not a booting issue, NOTHING. if you're sensible with it, you'l be fine. if you're an idiot with it, you'l kill it... simple as.

Edited by matty0, 27 July 2010 - 10:13 AM.

#23 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:53 AM

xbox 360's can now be bought for like £80 on ebay... who would spend £50 to have an old one repaired?!?! you can sell a broken one on ebay for like £20-£30 anyway, so all told you lose no money buying a brand new one. its not that repairs dont work its just that they arent worth the price.

if you're worried about an xbox breaking, cool it, dont use it excessively and dont drop the bloody thing... i've had the same xbox 360 for over 2 years now, not a RROD, not a booting issue, NOTHING. if you're sensible with it, you'l be fine. if you're an idiot with it, you'l kill it... simple as.

this

#24 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:09 PM

But even if you take care of it, It still breaks over time little by little.

#25 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:24 PM

But even if you take care of it, It still breaks over time little by little.

just look after it... mine shows no sign of death at all. i think itl last me for as long as i need...

#26 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:58 PM

just look after it... mine shows no sign of death at all. i think itl last me for as long as i need...

Then its still gonna fail at some point. Think of it as a human,we die at a certain age. Same applies to machines. Looking after yourself will let you live longer but you age won't.

#27 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:17 PM

Then its still gonna fail at some point. Think of it as a human,we die at a certain age. Same applies to machines. Looking after yourself will let you live longer but you age won't.

well that may be true, but i have a 35 year old tv in my game room (hooked up to an atari and a snes haha) :p and i still have my old nokia 3310 under my bed for emergencies... some electronics just live my friend :) you just gota show them some love

#28 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:30 PM

well that may be true, but i have a 35 year old tv in my game room (hooked up to an atari and a snes haha) :p and i still have my old nokia 3310 under my bed for emergencies... some electronics just live my friend :) you just gota show them some love

Even with love things still break....Heck I even have a Old NES

#29 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:43 PM

Even with love things still break....Heck I even have a Old NES

you ever played battle toads?

#30 chihairtools

chihairtools

Apprentice Grade 1