Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:39 AM

Posted Image

#2 Decatur

Decatur

I went from script kiddie to network engineer

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:43 AM

Weren't you bitching and whining about 2 weeks ago how you hate the program, you'll never use it again and blah blah blah because their site went down?

#3 iTzoODavidOo

iTzoODavidOo

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 353 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:46 AM

No I said if the site went down for ever and we didn't get refunds how ever the site is back up sorta and we will keep our VIPS.

#4 Legendary

Legendary

Apprentice Grade 1

• Members+

• 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:27 AM

Weren't you bitching and whining about 2 weeks ago how you hate the program, you'll never use it again and blah blah blah because their site went down?

Hahaha Decatur, anyways nice app keep it up!

#5 lostmodz26

lostmodz26

I am lostmodz26.

• VIP

• 1,153 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:36 AM

No I said if the site went down for ever and we didn't get refunds how ever the site is back up sorta and we will keep our VIPS.

Horizon will have the same fate as Modio. Microsoft is going to file a lawsuit and then the site will be shut down forever.

#6 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:37 AM

Horizon will have the same fate as Modio. Microsoft is going to file a lawsuit and then the site will be shut down forever.

yup

#7 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:40 AM

Modio had COD tools.

Horizon does not.

#8 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

Modio had COD tools.

Horizon does not.

and xdk elements

#9 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:32 PM

looks lame, like the last one =-P

#10 TheEazyB

TheEazyB

Corporal Grade 1

• Donors+

• 333 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

Really? Fucking hater much?

Riddle me this, where is your app?
    Better yet, where is your effort? You run a 'company' where you use public fixes and claim that you can fix broken consoles.
    I'll raise you one, which of the fucking things that you're involved with have you created yourself?

To others: Horizon won't be taken down like that because we don't include any XDK code or any COD tools. All of our tools can be used offline, and are justified as such.

#11 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:54 PM

Really? Fucking hater much?

Better yet, where is your effort? You run a 'company' where you use public fixes and claim that you can fix broken consoles.
    I'll raise you one, which of the fucking things that you're involved with have you created yourself?

To others: Horizon won't be taken down like that because we don't include any XDK code or any COD tools. All of our tools can be used offline, and are justified as such.

^^^ this
    unlike modio, I respect horizon
    also easy, do you have your gametype whitepapers still?

#12 TheEazyB

TheEazyB

Corporal Grade 1

• Donors+

• 333 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:22 PM

My gametype whitepapers?

Wow, somebody remembers for once! Lol.

I have them around here somewhere..... Message me on MSN.

#13 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:49 PM

They were very incomplete/lacking setting weren't they?

#14 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:52 AM

They were very incomplete/lacking setting weren't they?

he made a more recent one then the one your thinking of, and at least he has his, I must have asked everyone who is still on the scene and NO ONE has theres, not even god damn deehunter.

#15 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:41 AM

lul.

I want mine back. >.>

#16 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:02 AM

lul.

I want mine back. >.>

lul.

I want yours back. >.>

#17 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:12 AM

I have Dakotes.

He sent me it once and said "dun tell anyone"

#18 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:08 AM

Really? ******* hater much?

I'll raise you one, which of the ******* things that you're involved with have you created yourself?

I don't do any software, I don't care for making apps, only once in awhile will I mod but thats really it.
    Also you ask where is my effort? You don't know me, you have never stepped into my shop, you have never seen me work; so tell me how you can think I have no effort? I put effort into everything I do, every repair job I do and have done.
    You asked what I have created myself, well I have created many things myself, I however don't post them here because of all the flamming idiots on this site. Any method I create or any research I do I put on xbox-experts.com. There I have posted new mothods of removing chips for reballing, how to prevent flexing and remove heat on the hana chip, I have found great ways to prevent errors, I have found a great way to prevent flexing and give the board even heat while reflowing, I have made a whole set-up for holding my gordak smd rework station, I have found futher information on numberous error codes, like e73, e74, 0102, 0020, 0001, 0002, E05, E06, E07, and numberous other ones, and also yes I use others ideas yet I always find ways to improve them. So shut up Eazy and all the rest of you idiots on this site.

#19 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

I have Dakotes.

He sent me it once and said "dun tell anyone"

lool. Yeah, that version is so uncomplete. But send it to me please i wana see how much is there. I might finish it if there is enough there ;x

#20 TheEazyB

TheEazyB

Corporal Grade 1

• Donors+

• 333 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:46 AM

I don't do any software, I don't care for making apps, only once in awhile will I mod but thats really it.
    Also you ask where is my effort? You don't know me, you have never stepped into my shop, you have never seen me work; so tell me how you can think I have no effort? I put effort into everything I do, every repair job I do and have done.
    You asked what I have created myself, well I have created many things myself, I however don't post them here because of all the flamming idiots on this site. Any method I create or any research I do I put on xbox-experts.com. There I have posted new mothods of removing chips for reballing, how to prevent flexing and remove heat on the hana chip, I have found great ways to prevent errors, I have found a great way to prevent flexing and give the board even heat while reflowing, I have made a whole set-up for holding my gordak smd rework station, I have found futher information on numberous error codes, like e73, e74, 0102, 0020, 0001, 0002, E05, E06, E07, and numberous other ones, and also yes I use others ideas yet I always find ways to improve them. So shut up Eazy and all the rest of you idiots on this site.

Next you're going to tell me that you can fix blown eFuses right? Just like you asked me for cheap dev kits on MSN, so you could try and turn a profit by "just soldering new efuses on" . Your total lack of knowledge about the actual hardware set up vs what you can read of other people's fixes demonstrates how much credibility you have. There is a reason no one around here trusts you with their consoles.

To others: It turns out the only copy I have is written in a notebook. I'll type it up eventually.

Edited by TheEazyB, 15 July 2010 - 11:47 AM.