• Please log in to reply
    22 replies to this topic

#21 theron324

theron324

Private

• Members+

• 40 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:27 PM

You still never answered my question, which leads me to believe that you are dodging it, and are therefor sketchy as ****. Have a nice day.

look in the dam description ebay

Item specifics
    Condition:
    Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.

#22 connorss

connorss

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 127 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:04 PM

i will trade you my neighbours cat. they're on holiday and yesterday it was ran over by a removal van. i don't think they'l mind if i trade it with you.

condition is... less than perfect, but i got almost all its entrails back inside (spleen was too stuck to the road to put back... sorry!) i can send it to you whatever form you like,

as is?
    grilled, in a food bag?
    blended? (smoothies = YUM!)
    or if you like, i could hollow it out and make you a stylish hat? (think davy crocket :thumbsup: )

so, how would you like to arrange the trade?

oh blended cat. YUMMS! i'll pay 1.30$ for that

#23 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:54 PM

look in the dam description ebay

Item specifics
    Condition:
    Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.

A few things;
    1. I wouldn't touch ebay with a 50 foot poll
    2. You spelled Damn wrong. The spelling you chose represents things such as beaver dams, or the Hoover Dam in Nevada.
    3. Why should I have to navigate away from this page to view the description?