Thanks To Lostmodz26 AKA ThornedCreator for the Capture

http://www.bungie.ne.../XLB Snipe.ashx

#2 Decatur

Decatur

I went from script kiddie to network engineer

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:09 AM

Your not too good. You had the hardest time getting headshots and then you kept missing body shots.

Your not good, but those kids were worse then you.

EDIT: Also stop acting MLG pro cocky when you pick off a one shot. It's not special, but you might be.
    EDIT EDIT: So 8-shotting everyone is appearently having a monster BR? Stopping hitting B and Y when you change weapons, it doesnt make you look any better.

Edited by IDecatur, 06 August 2009 - 11:34 AM.

#3 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:55 PM

Your not too good. You had the hardest time getting headshots and then you kept missing body shots.

Your not good, but those kids were worse then you.

EDIT: Also stop acting MLG pro cocky when you pick off a one shot. It's not special, but you might be.
    EDIT EDIT: So 8-shotting everyone is appearently having a monster BR? Stopping hitting B and Y when you change weapons, it doesnt make you look any better.

This

Plus, you really sucked at 3:45-3:52

Edited by Justrec, 06 August 2009 - 01:00 PM.

#4 michael iz pro

michael iz pro

Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 355 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:19 PM

lol who wants a 1 v 1 i smell 1 coming up ask i have way better gameplay than this but i can upload but on my main account i cnt all my team montage clipz are there but u can play me 1 v 1 then up the game

#5 michael iz pro

michael iz pro

Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 355 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:28 PM

and the reason i had a hard time getting headshots is because i was playing at my cousin GT: Rayzarkid house he has a big tv so i always play about with the sensitivity i hate 47-50 inch Tv's when i play at mine i play on a 19 inch hd tv with dvd player on the side if you think im rubbish at doubles add me on xlb xnipe or ask trevx64 we lost a doubles game by 1 kill 25-24 and that game i sucked aswell playing at my cousins house Team Doubles Epitath Overall17 kills XD

#6 michael iz pro

michael iz pro

Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 355 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:34 PM

and the reason i tap Y and B to change weapons because i love having a sniper/br or sniper/carbine and im not actiing mlg pro cocky go on i kidhitman i you see some of the pro'z there why they accepted me cuz i owned at mlg my best mlg friend on that account has to be LX 59fifty XL ive got a video of me and him gameplay but i got 17 kills 5 deaths so i didnt upload it was a 3 V 3 on narrows i thought ill just upload films of me with no deaths

#7 michael iz pro

michael iz pro

Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 355 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:39 PM

and justrec i totaly agree with you at 3:45 to 3:52 thats why i said OMG 4 shots i played terrible but i got perfection he he he plz fatal error i dont totaly agree with what you said i wont a 1 v 1

#8 amcboi95

amcboi95

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 150 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 12:14 AM

Nice quadruple post. :thumbdown:

#9 360

Sergeant Grade 2

• Donors

• 373 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:31 PM

lol who wants a 1 v 1 i smell 1 coming up ask i have way better gameplay than this but i can upload but on my main account i cnt all my team montage clipz are there but u can play me 1 v 1 then up the game

1v1 right now Xx THRET xX add me lol jk I am really good at that game but don't play anymore and I don't hav an xbl acc my friend does,I play on his but thret is my lil cousins acc and so yea halo 3 used to be good but everything kinda died down halo 2 is better but no one plays much and i only liked h2 because of modding and all of what you couldn't do in halo 3.
    • 180 likes this

#10 michael iz pro

michael iz pro

Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 355 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:32 PM

lol 360 it would be a cool thing if someone made it posibble to play as your avatar in h3 customz