4 replies to this topic

#1 BTKC124

BTKC124

Rob

• Donors

• 618 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:12 PM

Gamerpic Injector 2.0 (GPI 2.0)

- New 2.0 version exclusively for GameTuts VIPs!
    - GPI 2.0 auto-resigns the CON files it makes containing your pictures!
    - GPI 2.0 has fast real-time searches and a log field, too!
    - Application Author: dschu012
    - Tutorial Author: Aer

Requirements

- XSata, XPort, or 360 Transfer Kit to access your Xbox 360 HDD or Memory Card
    - Xplorer360 to put the gamerpic CON files onto your Xbox 360 HDD or Memory Card

How to Use

(1) When you first load GPI 2.0, click on File -> Update Games -> All Games.

Posted Image

(2) This will create a gamelist to search for gamerpics from.

Posted Image

(3) Select a game from the list to search for gamerpics and click Search.

(4) Click the pictures you want to have and they will show up on the right side of the screen (Maximum 30).

(5) Click Export To Con to have those pictures put into a CON file and resigned. You can save the CON file as any filename you wish.

Posted Image

(6) Move the CON file(s) with the pictures you got onto your Xbox 360's Hard Drive or Memory Card:

Using Xplorer360:

Hard Drive: Partition 3/Content/0000000000000000/FFFE07D1/00020000
    Posted Image

Memory Card: Partition 1/Content/0000000000000000/FFFE07D1/00020000
    Posted Image

Note: The GPI CON files with your pics can also be placed in any other 00020000 subfolder you may already have for a different ID other than FFFE07D1 if you want. It doesn't matter as long as it's a valid 00020000 subfolder.

(7) Put Xbox 360 HDD or Memory Card back into your Xbox 360, go to change your gamerpicture, and your new pictures should show up at the bottom of your list.

Add Other Pictures/Picture Packs

(1) Find the gamerpic on the internet (such as from the Xbox.com forums) that you want and can't find in the GPI 2.0 gamelist.

(2) Right click the image and click on View Image or Properties

(3) In the URL to that image you should find something like:
    http://image.xboxliv...d1/tile/0/2809c

(4) The 8 digits after the "/global/t." are the GameID of that picture and in this case that's "444d07d1".

(5) In GPI 2.0 go to File -> Add Game and put 44407d1 in the Title ID field and type something in for Game Name or leave that field blank and leave the Box Art URL field blank.

(6) Click Ok and GPI 2.0 will auto-select that as the current GameID so click Search to find the pic you're looking for.

Note: Some gamerpics you find will be linked from a different URL which does not contain the 8-digit GameID. In these cases, you will have to find that gamerpic somewhere else on the web. Every gamerpic is linked from two different URLs and often even multiple GameIDs, too!

Advanced Features of GPI 2.0

- Themes (File -> Settings -> Theme)
    GPI 2.0 has many colored themes for you to choose from for the application's interface.

- Search Depth (File -> Settings -> Search Depth)
    GPI 2.0 allows you to set the search depth from 1 to 999. Higher search depths can yield more gamerpics such as those unlocked with achievments from certain games.

- Save Name (File -> Settings -> Save Name)
    GPI 2.0 allows you to customize the name that shows up on your Xbox 360's list of gamerpic packs. The old version of GPI would have the Xbox 360 showing GPI picture packs named "Gamerpic Injector" but now you can customize that!

Useful Tools To Find Other Gamerpics

I have come across many websites that I have used to find many GameID's that aren't found by GPI when it gathers updated game lists.

http://360voice.game...les.asp?source=

This is the best website ever since MyGamerCard's "Gamerpic Scout" went offline last November. Here you can find just about every gamerpic and they all contain the GameID if you right click them and click View Image or Properties. This is really useful for the latest OXM magazine pictures as well as others like Famitsu Xbox 360, etc.

http://images.google...tart=42&ndsp=21

Use this Google link I provide to just randomly browse gamerpics and right-click on any you like and go to View Image or Properties to find the GameID.

Need More Help?

If you need any help finding pictures or just need general help with the GPI 2.0 application, reply to this thread/post and myself (Aer) or dschu012 can help(Not On This Fourm). He's the one who coded the program and I am the one who has mastered it's use, found hidden/unreleased gamerpics with it, and encouraged him to release it as a GameTuts VIP-exclusive.

Download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H5HEQ9O

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H5HEQ9OB

If You Download +Rep Me
    If Download is Out PM me and i WILL Re upload!

I BTKC124 Copy-ed it This From Another Fourm

#2 lostmodz26

lostmodz26

I am lostmodz26.

• VIP

• 1,153 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:26 PM

Great post, and you did the right thing by telling people that you copied it from another forum.

+REP.

#3 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:44 PM

"New 2.0 version exclusively for GameTuts VIPs!" ehhh lame

#4 iTzoODavidOo

iTzoODavidOo

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 353 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:31 PM

Hey... just a question, How come when eva i place all the cod4 gamerpics into a con... why does it not show on my xbox?

#5 BTKC124

BTKC124

Rob

• Donors

• 618 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:07 PM

Theres a Max of 30 pics per con